Evolution

Options

Comments

• ryhan
    ryhan Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    It never entered your head that my tall, muscular, lanky body and a fairly handsome countenance are a much bigger contributor to the fact quoted above? b:mischievous

Now, don't be touching yourself, pedo! b:angry

Incidentally, i didn't bother to read your replies in their entirety.
    I feel I'm getting STUPIFIED by their sheer moronic nature.

In conclusion (and back on topic for once), Evo is a FAIL faction that will hopefully cease to exist this coming weekend, courtesy of Rad and Triad!
    b:chuckle
    b:bye

Edit: found better vid of the song :)

Krasava...haven't your lies got you into enough? We all know you've read those posts, so don't try to shine me saying otherwise. Remember, you said yourself that this post continues to hold your interest and attention. Your empty words mean nothing to me. I said if you want to PROVE our stuff to each other, you know what to do...but you're afraid. In the poker games I go to, we play no limit Texas Hold-'Em. When the last community card is flipped (5th card or the river card), people either fold or call each other out to show the cards in their hands. Well...just like you did to me, I'm calling you out. You used words to call me out. I can use actual proof to call you out.

It's virtually impossible to tell lies on Facebook, because all the people in your "real" life can either affirm or refute any claims made by you. That's why I have chosen it as a standard for proof. I put quotations in the word "real" because at this point, I honestly question just how REAL your life is. I can prove my words to you, but you can't do the same. You can talk big and bull**** all you want, because the people who read my posts know that I can offer my proof to you. By the way, you have implied that you're older than I am...so that would make you the "pedo". So take your narrow-minded perspectives and shove them straight up your lying ****.

Back on the Evolution topic: *whew*...There are great people in Evolution, and I wouldn't care if we had all the lands on the entire map or no lands at all. I'm more competitive in real life, as Perfect World is just a fun, relaxing way to kill time (working or not lol) and have some easily accessible fun. I think the people who treat this game as the NCAA playoffs really need to go outside and get laid...or at least get some type of life. Making bets, giving the play-by-play updates, having boring discussions about war battles, etc etc...*cough* dorks *cough*. Don't get me wrong, wars can be fun, but some people go over to the realm of ridiculousness. I make myself available for wars, because of a commitment to my faction and other guild members. Honestly, it would be great to have Friday and Saturday nights open again! I may leave Evolution and I may not, either way, I'd still respect them and thank them for letting me be a part of it. No wonder why I haven't been on the forums. I just made this one post to defend Evolution...and look where it went. Well, no worries; I've learned my lesson.

Krasava: This is my last post to this madness. Can people honestly blame me that this has been the only post that I have started AND replied to? I made the recent mistake of getting into these lame **** forums, and now I want out. If you want me to serve you a well-deserved meal of humility and embarrassment, send me an in-game PM for a Facebook friend request. I may not be able to cut you down in the Perfect World, but I sure as **** will in the real one. Call me all the names you want on these forums. Say whatever you want on these forums. I don't care; I'm not going to be around. You know what you'll have to do to get my attention.
  • Maddy - Heavens Tear
    Maddy - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Sorry Sticky for the wall of text hun plz forgives I give ya a tequila after this

Talk about half an hour reading session shoulda said make a hot drink when you started this thread er whats your name um hang on let me go look thats it Rytania ... All ya doing Rytania by making your "post" is leaving Evo open for flaming. So all the flaming here against Evo you can only blame yourself for it! I unlike you was one of the ORIGINAL Evos. I was there from day one so sit back and shut ya trap.

Anyone that knows me,knows Id give the shirt off my "pixelated back" to help out anyone in and out of Evo. One of the more flirticious laid back members and hated drama fullstop I would help lighten the mood when drama started to ensue.

When Evolution first started alot of us came over from PWMY Oracle. We were a close knit group who were based on helping each other and anyone else who came along. Like Yunahh had said previously were werent really a TW guild but we done it and we trained damn hard under Julz and Adam. I will be the first to admit that I was wrong in letting Julz and Adam down by letting em leave the guild but in the end it was their choice.

All the drama in the "Evo Family" pushed me away I was there to chill not to listen on people talking about this person or that person but the last straw came when my dude KrusH of all ppl who also was an Original Evo who busted his **** over n over for ppl in that guild,whose gears were often on breaking point every each time he tanked something for Evo members ...got kicked for having a damn opinion wth is up with that?Now for a guild that was meant to be a close "knit family" why was one of the best damn tanks Evo had was kicked??? And dont give me this "he was acting weird" bs.

Word of the wise Evo - buck up your ideas dont hide nothing and I mean absolutely NOTHING from your guildies anymore,dont treat ex guildies like **** either coz in the end you guys are the ones who are left looking bad. So what if people leave the guild dont get on their back about it dont call em out in WC thats just childish to start off with and the Evo I once knew would never result to pathetic insults in WC. Down on me all you like Evos ... but from an original Evo that was there from day one and knows exactly what Evo originally stood for ya all need to wake the f*** up.Get off your ego trips and get back to the way it was or ya all gonna fall hard oh wait its already happening ... your best damn players {granted Im not one of em} either left coz they were either kicked for having an opinion,or something based on a "rumor" left coz the drama was utter bs and too many damn secrets.

I had alot of respect for the Leader and in some respects still do ... but Pep dude please please just give up the land and return Evolution back to the original Spectre ways. You had a hell of alot of respect not only from your guildies but from others as well. Now you & Lush are the original Spectres left in what was meant to be our family haven from word go. Wish you all the luck suga coz ya gonna need it.

OMG!!! LENA!!! I totally agree w/ ya hun.

I am also one of the original EVO that came over from PWMY ORACLE and from what I see now is nothing like what it used to be. I still however am in EVO (last I checked that is. LOL). I don't know what is going on as of late, but from what i have read throughout this whole thread, ppl have opened the flood gates to flame or blame EVO on many of it's flaws (yes I said flaws). Every good guild has flaws, whether they chose to mention them or agree to them is their own choice.

Anyways, I won't make a book as I see Sticky doesn't like reading books. b:chuckle

Good luck EVO with whatever may happen in the near future and I will see u all soon I hope.
  • Maddy - Heavens Tear
    Maddy - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    OMG THAT WAS MY FIRST POST!!!! And this is my second. LMAO
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Oh-ho...this is gonna be fun...!
    ryhan wrote: »
    Krasava...haven't your lies got you into enough? We all know you've read those posts, so don't try to shine me saying otherwise. Remember, you said yourself that this post continues to hold your interest and attention. Your empty words mean nothing to me. I said if you want to PROVE our stuff to each other, you know what to do...but you're afraid. In the poker games I go to, we play no limit Texas Hold-'Em. When the last community card is flipped (5th card or the river card), people either fold or call each other out to show the cards in their hands. Well...just like you did to me, I'm calling you out. You used words to call me out. I can use actual proof to call you out.

It's virtually impossible to tell lies on Facebook, because all the people in your "real" life can either affirm or refute any claims made by you. That's why I have chosen it as a standard for proof. I put quotations in the word "real" because at this point, I honestly question just how REAL your life is. I can prove my words to you, but you can't do the same. You can talk big and bull**** all you want, because the people who read my posts know that I can offer my proof to you. By the way, you have implied that you're older than I am...so that would make you the "pedo". So take your narrow-minded perspectives and shove them straight up your lying ****.

Back on the Evolution topic: *whew*...There are great people in Evolution, and I wouldn't care if we had all the lands on the entire map or no lands at all. I'm more competitive in real life, as Perfect World is just a fun, relaxing way to kill time (working or not lol) and have some easily accessible fun. I think the people who treat this game as the NCAA playoffs really need to go outside and get laid...or at least get some type of life. Making bets, giving the play-by-play updates, having boring discussions about war battles, etc etc...*cough* dorks *cough*. Don't get me wrong, wars can be fun, but some people go over to the realm of ridiculousness. I make myself available for wars, because of a commitment to my faction and other guild members. Honestly, it would be great to have Friday and Saturday nights open again! I may leave Evolution and I may not, either way, I'd still respect them and thank them for letting me be a part of it. No wonder why I haven't been on the forums. I just made this one post to defend Evolution...and look where it went. Well, no worries; I've learned my lesson.

Krasava: This is my last post to this madness. Can people honestly blame me that this has been the only post that I have started AND replied to? I made the recent mistake of getting into these lame **** forums, and now I want out. If you want me to serve you a well-deserved meal of humility and embarrassment, send me an in-game PM for a Facebook friend request. I may not be able to cut you down in the Perfect World, but I sure as **** will in the real one. Call me all the names you want on these forums. Say whatever you want on these forums. I don't care; I'm not going to be around. You know what you'll have to do to get my attention.

Irrelevant.

Lie.

Pedobear does not discriminate by age.

B-b-b-butthurt!

'Nother lie.

Impossible, as the Internet is the most competitive place in the Universe. It is Serious Business.

You.

Me.

Stay in the kitchen?

Third Lie.

You cannot escape the forums once you enter. It all begins with a single forum post, and ends in 4chan.

Go AN HERO?

Skittles. Taste my rainbow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • SarahKerigan - Heavens Tear
    SarahKerigan - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    OMG THAT WAS MY FIRST POST!!!! And this is my second. LMAO

Isn't it a wonderful felling? b:chuckle b:victory
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Oh-ho...this is gonna be fun...!

Irrelevant.

Lie.

Pedobear does not discriminate by age.

B-b-b-butthurt!

'Nother lie.

Impossible, as the Internet is the most competitive place in the Universe. It is Serious Business.

You.

Me.

Stay in the kitchen?

Third Lie.

You cannot escape the forums once you enter. It all begins with a single forum post, and ends in 4chan.

Go AN HERO?

Skittles. Taste my rainbow.

QTCOLOR]F

(hopes is work)
    edited June 2009
    Options
    QTCOLOR]F

(hopes is work)

****, didn't work
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ****, didn't work

*Ponders how to make it work* Bah, I'd rather go bowling... b:bye
    edited June 2009
    Options
    *Ponders how to make it work* Bah, I'd rather go bowling... b:bye

You forgot the "[/" on the letter T.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

brb teach her how to edit her posts.
    +1
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ~.^ Damn right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    konari is forum nurd
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options

So true... ]_

(better have worked) b:surrender
    edited June 2009
    Options
    So true... ]_

(better have worked) b:surrender

WOOTNESS!!!!!!!! b:victory b:pleased
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    konari is forum nurd

Just Forums?

Sorry couldnt help myself!!b:chuckleb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited June 2009
    Options
    WOOTNESS!!!!!!!! b:victory b:pleased

Patiently awaits for funny replies that will be necroed 2 months later... b:shutup
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Just Forums?

Sorry couldnt help myself!!b:chuckleb:surrender

lol you replied before I finished mine, your fast! b:chuckle
    edited June 2009
    Options
    konari is forum nurd

Yesh...yesh I am.

Besides, Sticky, you wish you had my trolling skills. I live in /b/.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2009
    Options
    Yesh...yesh I am.

Besides, Sticky, you wish you had my trolling skills. I live in /b/.

He's the PedoBear, RUN!!!!!!! b:shocked
    edited June 2009
    Options

It's 00:20 I'ma go sleep now, I'll reply tomorrow (yes I am talking to myself)
    b:surrenderb:byeb:cute
    edited June 2009
    Options

You ~~> b:beatupb:sin <~~ Pedobear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• banmidou
    banmidou Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle OMG A lot of evo ppl T_T, a lot of friends ( the good ones) well i have read all the threads....nothing more to add, but i cant believe you didnt do anything even when i told some of the officers that all was going very bad in evo because of the Lady (like Yunahh calls that b..venom :D). Anyway evolution is death....i used to call it since i left "Luschilution" :P(i forgot how the **** that name spells). b:sleepb:beatupb:infuriated and btw....if DrQQ passes someday for this forum.... YOU STILL OWN ME MY TW PAY!!!!!!!

GREETINGS TO ALL MY GOOD FRIENDS OF REAL EVOLUTION :D

P.S. "If you see me in a TW don't kill me!!!, i'm saving money and you know it: " Don't hate me for being cute"
  • banmidou
    banmidou Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i forgot it b:chuckleb:chuckle im DarkLizzy (Dave b:bye)
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    banmidou wrote: »
    i forgot it b:chuckleb:chuckle im DarkLizzy (Dave b:bye)

Up at the top, "Edit Avatar" and choose your char.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ryhan wrote: »
    Pat Benatar was actually a great singer. Although I wouldn't call myself a fan by any means, I do respect her strong talents in classical and theatrical musical training (the most difficult styles of music to study). But you're right, I'm not a big fan of her 80's rock music either. She was born in New York as well, so I guess she can't be all that weak (lol).

Yunahh:

1) If you can't say anything nice, please don't anything at all. Nobody forces you to look at and/or reply to these posts.
    2) If you choose not to follow the topics of conversation on this thread (as boring, useless, juvenile, and uneventful as they are) please be silent.
    3) I don't really take the advice of others seriously, especially younger women, who name themselves after Final Fantasy characters (so I was informed) and regularly watch anime cartoons. By my standards, that's a little too nerdy. So please, stick a ******* sock in it. b:laugh
    4) Nonetheless, you do make a good point. This post has strayed from the original topic (which was also designed to stop petty faction bashing in world chat). Over the course of postings, it has morphed into a childish pissing contest. In the end, nothing was solved or proven.

Since nobody is going to accomplish anything or get the truth they're looking for, let's ignore this stupid **** post, forget everything, and let it fall into obscurity.

Ryan gtfo
    lmao
    Makin fun of me cause of my character name lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hey DL *wave*

I'm still owed too hehe