fb wines

lummis
lummis Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
i have created wine for secret frost covered lands and valley of disaster, but when i go in there on my own for random quests the drunkards dont take them and kill everything, how do i make them take the wine??b:sad
Post edited by lummis on

Comments

• Niyatu - Lost City
    Niyatu - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You need wine for Valley of Disaster as you don't have to kill any mobs in there, plus, without the wine it'd take 6-7 hours to go through the whole fb. x.x
    As for Frostcovered Lands, you shouldn't use wine in there, you need mobs and if the drunkard kills everything inside you won't get the kills for your quests. :/ If you have tabs though and you play on Lost City I can help you with fb51.

- Niyatu/Laura.
    Sympathy is just a sign of your own weaknes.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    all FB 39+require 2 wines to activate the swordsman
  • luvs4play
    luvs4play Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    What are the various Wines for? I have made a couple of them, but don't understand what-for/when/how to use them?
  • lostsoul1213
    lostsoul1213 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    WHen you use wine, it kills about 90% of the monsters in the dungeon. The only ones left usually are the bosses and a few scattered around.

Fb 59 when used it clears out all but maybe 20 monsters, about 6 of these are in the center island and not cleared because the end to the quest for cultivation.

Fb 29 also can be wined since no one needs the monsters there. But waste of resources.
  • Kyree - Dreamweaver
    Kyree - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    all FB 39+require 2 wines to activate the swordsman

Except fb 51..if used wine on that tabber loose some mobs that he needs in some quests.
    b:victory Proud Member of Equinox b:dirty