lvl 60 Barb looking for faction!

ChrisOwnzU - Dreamweaver
ChrisOwnzU - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Tideswell (East)
I would like to join faction that is friendly and helpful. Looking for lvl 3 faction with land that TW's frequently because i have never been in one! PM me in game or leave a message here.b:victory
Post edited by ChrisOwnzU - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Bubimir - Dreamweaver
    Bubimir - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Join Dynasty! Pm SmexyGal, WackyTaffy, JadeStar or Evrae
    Lost everything in PK! Olee im still mad at u!b:angry
  • dyrax
    dyrax Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I belong to the guild "Brutal" and you're more than welcome to give us a try. We strive to be a real "family" guild where we all help one another as much as possible for the good of everyone in the guild. We're generally a pretty mature bunch (as mature as you can be and still play online games - hehe).

We have quite a few very active players from all over and are always looking to add other active players no matter what class.

While we don't currently own any "territories," we certainly are working towards that end. If you're looking to join a guild that's already dominant in the TW scene, Brutal is not for you right now, but if you want to be part of a group with high aspirations and some fun friendly people to lvl with, feel free to give any of the following people a /pm in game. We expect to be in a position to give other guilds a run for their money in the TW scene eventually and it might be fun for you to look back and say you were a part of that building process.

If you're insterested, please feel free to contact any of the following people.

Challotte (myself)
    Haden (one of our Marshalls)
    Lady (our leader)
    Vixenia (a fellow Executor)

Ask us any questions you would like and if you feel comfortable giving us a temporary try, that's fine too.

Good luck with whatever choice you make