Mount Guide?

Sidel - Dreamweaver
Sidel - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Anyone know if there was a mount guide made already? i'm not sure what to make of the mounts, the speed, what is importnat to buy and what is a waste of money.

Is buying a slower mount just wasting gold?

How does the mount upgrades work?

Should I get the slow **** 5 gold flying mount or save for the slow **** ground mount?

Do Quests require flying mounts or are they just for fun?

Is it best to save for a good mount so I don't waste upgrades on a slower one?
Post edited by Sidel - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I don't know about upgrades, but:

some quests require flying mounts, and it's a lot easier if you have one since you can fly, go afk and come back when you've reached your goal.

you don't need a fast flying mount, you'll get one at lvl 30 for free if you finish the quest. I'm still using this one. it gets annoying when you have to do wq (lvl70+), but there's much time to save money for one.

ground mounts are nice when you actually stay at the pc or want to farm mats. I think you have to know for yourself if you want a really fast one or if a slower one is good too.
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Sidel - Dreamweaver
    Sidel - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    wo wait a tic! are you saying we get a free flying mount from a level 30 quest? So... I should not buy the 5 gold flying mount from the CS... how about ground mounts? any quest for that? or is that a must buy?
  • Elricaen - Sanctuary
    Elricaen - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yes, you do get a free flying mount from a lvl 30 quest. However, the mounts you get from the cash shop will be much faster. You can also only upgrade the speed on aerogears from the cash shop, so the slow "free" flying mount will always be that slow.

I do not believe there are any quests for ground mounts.
    - Elric {RIVAL}

Elricaen (Venomancer)
    Elricaeus (Cleric)
    Elricage (Archer)