TW 26-29/06 gamble

Options
Inias - Heavens Tear
Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Etherblade (West)
so who do u bet on getting or losing land next week who where how and why b:chuckle

i bet 100k imaginary coins on caeser getting one more land
why? because i say so

let the QQ begin b:laugh i'm bored >_>
thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Inias - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Methink's Enrage'll get multiteamed again, maybe lose one or two lands. I'm honestly expecting Evo to get wiped if some of the land-owning Factions attack them. I'm also hoping Triad starts gunning for Arch again.

All of my opinions will be shown in tomorrow's Predicitons. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Real question is...

Is Triad going to attack Misfortune for free land?

Or want a real TW?

o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Real question is...

Or want a real TW?

o.o

Thats not a hard answer too bad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Real question is...

Or want a real TW?

o.o

Thats kinda an odd question, if they are attacking Enrage while enrage is getting double teamed thats not a real TW either.

So are you saying they should attack Caeser?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Real question is...

Or want a real TW?

o.o

There's nothing wrong with annexing an easy land.
    Unlike others, Triad never boasted to be looking for "real TW", whatever that is.

Besides, when Enrage gets triple-teamed, only one team gets the "real TW".
    The other two get a freebee.

P.S. I hope to see Evo wiped off the map this week. b:quiet
    b:bye
  • OceanaSurf - Heavens Tear
    OceanaSurf - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    So are you saying they should attack Caeser?

They should attack Ceaser. Little Birdie heard they got a few members reported lately and maybe missing out for the TW.

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    They should attack Ceaser. Little Birdie heard they got a few members reported lately and maybe missing out for the TW.

b:laughb:laughb:laugh

ooohhhh gossip! Reported for what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • OceanaSurf - Heavens Tear
    OceanaSurf - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ooohhhh gossip! Reported for what?

if i told you that itd ruin the fun. plus its against the rules. ;)
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    if i told you that itd ruin the fun. plus its against the rules. ;)

pfft that info is no good then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    This all seems very early and preliminary to me but I guess I will join the fun. This is now before anyone has even bid on anyone so I assume a large portion of this will be wrong because the battles are not in place.

Evolution will still have 1 land at the end this week the other taken by Radiance. Next week 4 factions will bid high on Evolution just so they have the token victory of "Defeating Evolution". I think Caesar will bid and attack Enrage this week unless Triad chooses to have a bid war where I assume Triad would win. 8 Caesar catapults against 4 Enrage catapults I think Caesar could stand a strong chance win this alone even. Triad has too many options that look reasonable for me to imagine what will happen at the end of Thursday night. I see Enrage still trying to make a buffer around Archosaur most likely against Caesar's Hidden Orchid if they continue that plan . It won't do much good unless they have enough active people to defend 2+ lands at once. Anyone that knows me well enough knows I won't say a word about Tao.

RAWR! a good sized post. Haven't had one in ages.

Edit: Bad grammar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ooh,how i love the smell of fresh TW comments in the morningb:laugh

wel for triad as the wall stated already , we have alot of options ^_^
    and as cat stated, attacking enrage or should i say ganking enrage is as good as a TW as attacking evo , altho i really have no idea on how strong evo is at this point in time

caeser, i assume or they go for great lake or archo , or another guild? ...

tao everyone knows what they're going to do ooor maybe they'll go for silk ridge? ...

enrage they'll prolly keep on defending archo?

but what the *%!
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Indeed, I am one of those "Enrage" people who think that some other factions wouldn't really be attacking us if it's not in groups. And when they do attack in groups, it's not a "real" TW considering that Enrage has other factions to defend against around the same time. Just like last week, we had to make a choice of neglecting one of the TWs. We chose Caesar, so Caesar didn't get to TW against us. But then again, even if some of us did show, it wouldn't be a "real" TW. Take a look at Tao:

1v1 - 80v80 - Enrage win
    2v1 - 80v40 - Enrage loss
    3v1 - 80v60 - Enrage win

Time for Enrage to successfully "win" a TW gets lengthened due to amount of TWs and amount off TW-ers that are able to make it.

TW isn't TW if two (or more) guilds whom already hold land go after a single guild at once. It becomes more of an attempt to grab land while you know that other people are attacking the same faction as well. Neither is it about skill, it takes skill to 1v1 a guild, and if you win, then props to you and congrats on successfully getting a "real" TW.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well my thoughts on this would be triad and ceasar will continue to attack areas surrounding archo. Triad has many more options open to them than ceasar. In my opinon the best move Triad could make would be bidding on Tradewind. (That is if Triad where to bid on Enrage) That would put them next to Etherblade also that is Triad where to win that tw. Ceasar I think would attack great lake to try and get another land next to Archo. As for Tao I won't say.

Now to what I Think Enrage will do. Enrage's I feel will shock the server at first untill they look at the map. I think Enrage would attack Silk Ridge as if they where to take it from Triad it limits Triad's options for attack the next week. If Enrage where to get ganked again they will drop a land to save other. Enrage doesnt care about loseing land they want great TWs which is what they got last week by chooseing to drop one and fight in the other 2.

As for Inias you asked how strong Evo would be if Triad went for them. It would be a nice stroll to the crystal to have a Tea Party
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    to sacredxstar

well
    80vs80
    80vs40
    80vs60

if your in enrage or not your wrong, enrage dragged ppl from one TW to another when then needed the ppl in a TW, so if triad came into enrages base, enrage pulled ppl from tao to triad TW if tao got into enrages base , enrage pulled teams from triad TW to tao TW

so basicly it was 40-60vs80 and 40-60 vs 80

and why complain about it , i don't get it what did u expect? enrage was basicly begging for good TW's , every single guild on it's own wasn't strong enough so they group up , wow what a surprise

to ouka :

i didn't ask b:cute i just said i don't/didn't know how strong they are
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I stated that I was one of the Enrage people did I not? Maybe I wasn't very clear. I'm from Enrage. I know we pulled people to and from last weeks battle. That's called tactic? At least we were able to save a land. :)

I wouldn't say it's much fun for the people of the other three factions whom attacked us since they didn't get much of a "full" TW. Too bad? Not that I'm complaining or anything, I have better things to do than that.

How I predict it, everyone goes after Enrage again. Pro ay? :P

Oh, and forgot to mention, I don't see your point? Should I still be saying that 80v40 Enrage was still able to win? I remember someone mentioned it once: it takes 60-80 Enragers to either hold off or beat Tao.
    I call it how I see it.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Indeed, I am one of those "Enrage" people who think that some other factions wouldn't really be attacking us if it's not in groups. And when they do attack in groups, it's not a "real" TW considering that Enrage has other factions to defend against around the same time. Just like last week, we had to make a choice of neglecting one of the TWs. We chose Caesar, so Caesar didn't get to TW against us. But then again, even if some of us did show, it wouldn't be a "real" TW. Take a look at Tao:

1v1 - 80v80 - Enrage win
    2v1 - 80v40 - Enrage loss
    3v1 - 80v60 - Enrage win

Time for Enrage to successfully "win" a TW gets lengthened due to amount of TWs and amount off TW-ers that are able to make it.

TW isn't TW if two (or more) guilds whom already hold land go after a single guild at once. It becomes more of an attempt to grab land while you know that other people are attacking the same faction as well. Neither is it about skill, it takes skill to 1v1 a guild, and if you win, then props to you and congrats on successfully getting a "real" TW.

this looks like another wall of QQ about odds.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    this looks like another wall of QQ about odds.

That's just because you didn't learn to read and understand what you read.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    Kymkat - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I have to agree with the Sticky.

When you are a strong guild like Enrage and more than one guild attacks you. They are all 'Real' TWs, unless you don't show up. It is not easy to fight Enrage and just because Enrage doesn't take in all 80 to stomp on them in 10 mins or less doesn't make the TW Not real. Don't try to downsize guilds well faught battles 80vs60 with a high level guild like Enrage. It makes you look bad.

So as the Stick-o-licouse green would say....Less QQ, More Pew Pew.
    b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Bellrose for the great sig!!!
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I have to agree with the Sticky.

When you are a strong guild like Enrage and more than one guild attacks you. They are all 'Real' TWs, unless you don't show up. It is not easy to fight Enrage and just because Enrage doesn't take in all 80 to stomp on them in 10 mins or less doesn't make the TW Not real. Don't try to downsize guilds well faught battles 80vs60 with a high level guild like Enrage. It makes you look bad.

So as the Stick-o-licouse green would say....Less QQ, More Pew Pew.

I beg to differ. If your not fighting 80 vs. 80 its not a real TW. You can try to pretend it is all you want. A real TW is 80 vs 80, 1 vs 1. Otherwise your not fighting their "real" TW team.

That has quite obviously showed the difference in getting rolled in 20 min and having a chance at winning. I dont see how anything that can alter the outcome so clearly you can consider a "real" TW.

Only people it makes look bad are the guilds who triple team up and then try to act great when they win like they did some major accomplishment. Not saying any of the current 3 are really doing that. For the most part they know they arent fighting real TWs and they arent trying to pretend otherwise.

Personally I think you just trying to defend Rads TWs of the past when you used to triple team RoC. No dear those werent real TWs either and no matter how much you want to change the fact it aint happening.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ok, let me see here. Enrage is a TW guild. We want to TW, meaning we want to go into a TW instance with a bunch of people and find people there to fight. We don't want to simply acquire land without fighting, nor do we want to just give up land without fighting. This is in contrast to many other guilds on the server, who participate in the TW process in other ways which do not involve actual fighting.

Because of this, for many weeks/months we objected to the TW experiences we were having, because we would show up in good faith and the other side would not show up. Often this would be the case even when it was an attack ON US. We were told that this was because we were too strong and there was no point in people showing up to fight us because we would win anyway, so why bother.

We thought this was a silly reason, since it was the fighting that was the point, not the winning or losing. Therefore we mocked the people who said such things, and suggested that if more of you attacked us, you would have a better chance of winning, since we would have to divide our forces to defend against you. Finally you got the message (took you long enough!)

We are now defending on multiple fronts, and, sure enough, it is hard for us, and we are not able to win many of the battles. This is great fun for us, and we are finally getting the wars we want. However of course the long wait has meant some people have gone inactive, and of course not everyone's schedule always permits TW on a Saturday night. Soon I hope and believe we will have the active numbers to defend two TWs every Saturday, and possibly throw a few to the third as well. That will make for a very happy guild indeed.

Now, bizarrely, those of you who whined about not being able to beat us one-on-one are criticizing us for not being able to beat you all 1-v-3. What exactly do you want from us? Yeesh, have some fun with it! You're finally able to win sometimes, we're having fun, yes, we got what we wanted, what is the problem?
    edited June 2009
    Options
    +1 for Cat.

I don't think I ever QQ-ed o.o..

Sticky, go read my response to that. I said "not that I'm complaining or anything", I get more TWs to go to, more charms and time to use up, what's bad about that? Better than the other TW guilds who only attack one guild and don't need to even defend against anything. o.o;;

Nevermind, you don't read walls of text. I take that back.
    I call it how I see it.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ok, let me see here. Enrage is a TW guild. We want to TW, meaning we want to go into a TW instance with a bunch of people and find people there to fight. We don't want to simply acquire land without fighting, nor do we want to just give up land without fighting. This is in contrast to many other guilds on the server, who participate in the TW process in other ways which do not involve actual fighting.

Because of this, for many weeks/months we objected to the TW experiences we were having, because we would show up in good faith and the other side would not show up. Often this would be the case even when it was an attack ON US. We were told that this was because we were too strong and there was no point in people showing up to fight us because we would win anyway, so why bother.

We thought this was a silly reason, since it was the fighting that was the point, not the winning or losing. Therefore we mocked the people who said such things, and suggested that if more of you attacked us, you would have a better chance of winning, since we would have to divide our forces to defend against you. Finally you got the message (took you long enough!)

We are now defending on multiple fronts, and, sure enough, it is hard for us, and we are not able to win many of the battles. This is great fun for us, and we are finally getting the wars we want. However of course the long wait has meant some people have gone inactive, and of course not everyone's schedule always permits TW on a Saturday night. Soon I hope and believe we will have the active numbers to defend two TWs every Saturday, and possibly throw a few to the third as well. That will make for a very happy guild indeed.

Now, bizarrely, those of you who whined about not being able to beat us one-on-one are criticizing us for not being able to beat you all 1-v-3. What exactly do you want from us? Yeesh, have some fun with it! You're finally able to win sometimes, we're having fun, yes, we got what we wanted, what is the problem?

This. This times OVER 9000. I don't care if we win or lose...that 3-hour battle last week = ಥ_ಥ. Gotta do it again...but we'll get'cha this time! ~.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Konari has dreams. o.o;;

No worries, I'm stronger this time around... with gear... [evil smile]

Watch your back, phoenixes might get you. MWAHAHA :P
    I call it how I see it.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Konari has dreams. o.o;;

I'll be waitin'. ~.^ Like I said. Win or lose, I'll be gunnin' all the way! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    actually Cat I was not refering to Rad's long long long long ago no-fight wins against RoC. You talk so much about that I think it is time to let go sweety.

I was talking about TW's where both guilds show up with forces. Please read the post again as it clearly states that fact.

Radiance had many fights (with noob guilds mainly) and we only had maybe 80 people total online for 3 TWs in the same time slot. In some of those I took in 3 squads of not all the highest level and held them off til 1 or 2 more squads came in from another TW or we just simply won. Most of those battles the other guilds did show up and did their best but were simply out powered (not out numbered). I remember having a mage be a cata puller because I only had 1 barb for that TW. so cute and funny!!! Should I say since we beat their 40+ team when we only had 18-24 total members in that TW that it was not a real TW for them or us? It was a challenge to take in such a small number to a fight. It is a challenge for Enrage to figure on strats to be able to hold off all 3 TWs win or loose. I hate to say this but all the big talk and then the talk that downsizes the TW battles and their meaning really does not look good. I am not flaming Cat, I like Enrage. I have grinded with Enrage members and think nothing less of the guild. I am however speaking what I see in these forums. My opinion...like it or not.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    sorry for double posting but had to add.

GREAT POST RIFYYY!!! Now that is a post that is a gamer who likes to game and just have fun with it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    sorry for double posting but had to add.

GREAT POST RIFYYY!!! Now that is a post that is a gamer who likes to game and just have fun with it.

You can edit your post, just thought you'd like to know.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flyingasian - Heavens Tear
    Flyingasian - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Konari has dreams. o.o;;

Ewwww. Nixes b:shocked
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    question, so, WWII was not a "real" war then? i mean, the odds were harly fair. germany was like enrage... they steamrolled europe at first, then started getting owned, because hitler was a freaking ridiculously horrible battle commander... the odds were way against germany, but by enrages terms, it wasnt a "real" war?
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    question, so, WWII was not a "real" war then? i mean, the odds were harly fair. germany was like enrage... they steamrolled europe at first, then started getting owned, because hitler was a freaking ridiculously horrible battle commander... the odds were way against germany, but by enrages terms, it wasnt a "real" war?

You cant compare a real life war in any form or fashion to a TW sorry Sticky lol. Im almost embarrassed you even made that comment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada