Hello everyone, I'm new to PWI and have a question :)

Tsula - Harshlands
Tsula - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Hello everyone, I'm fairly new to Perfect World and decided to make a character on this server. I'm from Sweden and I know there's an European version of Perfect World, but I was already lvl 20 and had spent a few $ on the inventory enlargement before I found out. I've decided to stick with this version instead of going with the European one since my ms is about 100.

So now to my question, is there any European guilds on Harshlands? I don't mind playing with North American people but since I'm from Europe and is in a different timezone I thought it would better if I joined a European guild, instead of an North American one.
Post edited by Tsula - Harshlands on

Comments

• Qwerty - Harshlands
    Qwerty - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hello everyone, I'm fairly new to Perfect World and decided to make a character on this server. I'm from Sweden and I know there's an European version of Perfect World, but I was already lvl 20 and had spent a few $ on the inventory enlargement before I found out. I've decided to stick with this version instead of going with the European one since my ms is about 100.

So now to my question, is there any European guilds on Harshlands? I don't mind playing with North American people but since I'm from Europe and is in a different timezone I thought it would better if I joined a European guild, instead of an North American one.

I dont know of a guild that has only European members, but most guilds have a nice mix of both. You will find a number of players on during European prime times. I have meet quite a few people from Sweden already, so you are most definitly not alone! Glad you chose Harshlands! b:bye
  • Tye - Harshlands
    Tye - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You're probably going to start to hate Harshlands once you get to level 30, and continue to hate it until level 50ish or so. Level 30-50ish on Harshlands is very tough. But please don't leave, we need all the people we can get on this server. Despite the few high levels who will insist on pk'ing you 10 times a day, you must persevere. b:victory
    Then you can get your revenge b:pleased
  • Asparagus - Harshlands
    Asparagus - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Kul med en svensk! V'a'lkommen till Harshlands (:
    I wanna give you some good frequencies. 1710, 2.6, 2245, 3032, 400.
  • BoeNn - Harshlands
    BoeNn - Harshlands Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Be happy you didn't go to MS version, rofl.

That version is the worst version ever releasedb:shutup
  • Tsula - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    I dont know of a guild that has only European members, but most guilds have a nice mix of both. You will find a number of players on during European prime times. I have meet quite a few people from Sweden already, so you are most definitly not alone! Glad you chose Harshlands! b:bye
    Thanks, I'll keep my eyes up when I've gotten a few lvls on my back :P
    You're probably going to start to hate Harshlands once you get to level 30, and continue to hate it until level 50ish or so. Level 30-50ish on Harshlands is very tough. But please don't leave, we need all the people we can get on this server. Despite the few high levels who will insist on pk'ing you 10 times a day, you must persevere. b:victory
    Then you can get your revenge b:pleased
    Yeah I read a few posts about that. But it's always like that on PvP servers, at least in every game I've played before this one.
  • Tsula - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Kul med en svensk! V'a'lkommen till Harshlands (:
    Tack :P
    Be happy you didn't go to MS version, rofl.

That version is the worst version ever releasedb:shutup
    Yeah it didn't look that good to me when I checked the website out.
  • HeavenzSky - Harshlands
    HeavenzSky - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    panis enlargement.

b:laugh im so immature b:laugh
  • XSucubusX - Harshlands
    XSucubusX - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:victoryhey w