Venomancer looks

veljkom
veljkom Posts: 9 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Suggestion Box
I really think that venomancers should look more like male part of the untamed.
Of course some people love the current look of Venomancers so there should be a choice between anime type and fury type.

If it is impossible or von't be done at least remove the human ears.It is stupid for Venomancers to have animal AND human ears.
Post edited by veljkom on

Comments

• Repth - Harshlands
    Repth - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    That makes sense. But covering them in fur means less skin. Which means less sex appeal, and sex sells.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IVenomPearl - Sanctuary
    IVenomPearl - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Definately remove the human ears xD Or at least give us an option on it :P Since with both human and animal ears, we have like 4 ears xDD. Um I'd also love it if we could change the color of our animal parts :P Like have a white fox tail or something..I like the idea of some venomancers looking more like our male conterparts as well :3 Maybe give the guys an option to look more like us too?

And also along the lines of appearances, more hair styles please? xD
  • veljkom
    edited June 2009
    That is also a good point.It shouldn't be that hard to at least change the color of animal body parts (Maybe tigger cat tail).
    I am not asking like removing totally venomancers look but they don't relly look untamed.

Also it is stupid that all barbarians change to tiger and all venomancers to fox.

Venos should look more like this if you ask me.
    http://razi.alfreelancing.com/IMVU/arcticwolfF.jpg
  • Repth - Harshlands
    Repth - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    That's a great look for a Venomancer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Prediction - Lost City
    Prediction - Lost City Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    veljkom wrote: »
    That is also a good point.It shouldn't be that hard to at least change the color of animal body parts (Maybe tigger cat tail).
    I am not asking like removing totally venomancers look but they don't relly look untamed.

Also it is stupid that all barbarians change to tiger and all venomancers to fox.

omg that's frikin IMVU b:angry WE WILL NOT IMMITATE IMVU'S FURRY THINGIES!

i think all they should do is remove human ears, that's all b:bye
    FPW > PWI b:victory
  • Sashimi - Lost City
    Sashimi - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i think all they should do is remove human ears, that's all b:bye

I agree on the human ears. I could not stand having four ears, so I only could select between the horn or the bat wings.
  • eclispesonic
    eclispesonic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i don't think it would be wise to dicriminate people of the furry fandom.
    what i mean is that if people want to look more animal than human then, that's their choice and vice-versa.

besides...this is a fantasy game..if your gonna remove the fantasy for some people ,then you might as well remove it for all of them for every player is equal.

oh...and...there's no need for the conflict anyway

p.s. no extra ears plz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

life is like a box of chocolates..........it tastes pretty darn good ^^
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    That makes sense. But covering them in fur means less skin. Which means less sex appeal, and sex sells.

lol very true
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • veljkom
    edited June 2009
    I am not saying to remove the current look of Venomancer I am jusr saying it would be nice to have a choice between two of looks.

Or at least ear fix.
  • SuccubusGenX - Heavens Tear
    SuccubusGenX - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I agree with more options for veno/barb looks, ears and all...but I don't think it should replace whats in game currently. any changes should be in addition to, not instead of, current content. That way players have more choice, more diversity and more chance to get their character looking how they want. The ears problem also needs to be optional (maybe a button to turn human ears on/off and animal ears on/off) as some venos don't actually have 4 ears...they got 2 human and a pair of bat's wings...lol (like my veno). I like how my veno looks and wouldn't appreciate her human ears disapearing.
    so yeah, I agree with all this as long as it's optional add-ons. :-)
  • veljkom
    edited June 2009
    Ofcourse it should be optional.It would be fattal mistake if not so.(sorry for bad english).
  • Deakon - Dreamweaver
    Deakon - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    idk atm they kinda remind me of an anime called loveless if anyone knows it lol.

Though if anybody does they'd know why there were both Human an animal ears/tails in that lol an thinkin on that makes me laugh when i look at the veno population, dun wanna get into that convo cause it may not be appropriate to this area.

But a choice in a more human appearance or more animal appearance would be nice, i.e. the choice to remove human ears entirely, or remove the animal ears, change skin texture between smooth for human and fur for animal.

I'd like to see male veno as an option or fem barb lol but that's another topic i suppose.
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'd love to not have human ears on my venomancer, though what i've done to get rid of them is choose the human set (not the pointy ears) and slide them down to the smallest possible, her hair also covers those ears making them non-existant, however i'd preffer if they could dissapear completly. Don't know why I need a set of human and fox ears.

Don't mind the idea of furry venos :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear
    Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I really think that venomancers should look more like male part of the untamed.
    Of course some people love the current look of Venomancers so there should be a choice between anime type and fury type.

If it is impossible or von't be done at least remove the human ears.It is stupid for Venomancers to have animal AND human ears.

I agree 100% on all fronts honestly.

However, if you want a full furry Veno then you need to use Fox Form otherwise you will be SoL...

Moreover if you want a female furry character you are playing the wrong game and I doubt that will ever change.
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i don't think it would be wise to dicriminate people of the furry fandom.
    what i mean is that if people want to look more animal than human then, that's their choice and vice-versa.

besides...this is a fantasy game..if your gonna remove the fantasy for some people ,then you might as well remove it for all of them for every player is equal.

oh...and...there's no need for the conflict anyway

p.s. no extra ears plz

i like that idea on the no ears, and furries rule lol b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Dabinore - Dreamweaver
    Dabinore - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ya i think that the ears idea are great.
    And also they could add the werelion and the pink werelion options like the Pet Skill Trainer Hu and Venomancer Mei at city of lost.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Would there be clothes layering problems with a whole different style though...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Mitties - Dreamweaver
    Mitties - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Well, 1) Girls with fur can be sexy, just look at most of the furry fandom. Which is what the Untamed appeal to anyways, soooo.....

And 2) If we want a sexy human-like girl, most of the other classes work equally well. Still, this is a moot point, as the OP's suggestion is in addition, not a replacement.

I think four steps are needed to implement this idea.

1) Give venos the ability to be more animal, and barbs more human.

2) Allow venos and barbs to change their fur color, etc. (Hot pink tiger --- maybe? =3)

3) Allow venos and barbs to change into their proper animal forms.

4) Make makeover scrolls available to all untamed for a short time to allow us to take advantage of this update.

There you go PWI. An idea (more of a fix), a plan to implement this idea, and a way to handle the fallout. That should be all you need to get to work.

Oh, and just in case you really do care more about making money than appeasing your fans:

4b) Put makeover scrolls on sale. Trust me, they WILL sell.

EDIT: Whoops, sorry, didn't realize this was a necro. @_@
    [Insert pithy quote here.]
  • Amaze - Lost City
    Amaze - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Ya, have them look a little less human... (not sarcastic)
    That would be unbelivably awesome.
    oh my god was i that dumb
    seraphium@tumblr
  • Montcalm - Archosaur
    Montcalm - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I agree with the no ears thing but this is just a semi-related topic i want to add for barbs and venos. It would be really great if they made the transformation into tiger form and fox form based on your character but not on your class. Like, wolf barbs would turn into wolves and deer venos would turn into deer. Would be cool and since im ocd i hate it when a veno with antlers and no tail turns in to a fox... but that may be just meb:surrender