The staff...

Spearmaiden - Heavens Tear
Spearmaiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Chronicles
I am extremley dissapointed that the staff are trying to think this is all a joke. The staff need to replace.

You know why?

I think they are doing a terrible job at trying to keep the game alive. They arent improving the game, they arent modifying anything, they are just doing stupid item mall things wrong and just effing around like complete morons rather than being serious and trying to modify the game as much as possible. I expected more from you guys. The only good thing you guys really improved was the genies. The Lost Emprie was just a joke as it released item mall items. I am extremly dissapointed. And if you players even post on this saying somthing stupid, go ahead. You players are idiots anyways. Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Get ready to see this post in the lower depths. And mods, please wait untill it gets up to 15 posts and Dvorak, or any other admin, lock after its up to 20 posts. Thank you very much, i hate you guys. Good bye PWI till this changes.
Post edited by Spearmaiden - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Enjoy your Ban and Van.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Spearmaiden - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Thank you looser. I hope i do get banned from this horrid place. I hope you get banned to cos your a ***.
    edited June 2009
    It's "an" ***, if I remember correctly. Anywho, way to take the internet and every single word in it seriously.

The only "revolution" around here is Anonymous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    If you think PWI is bad, I'd suggest never trying another f2p MMO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Spearmaiden - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    I suggest you clean up your smartass.
    edited June 2009

No thanks. I suggest you loosen up?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I am extremely disappointed that the staff seems to think this is all a joke. The staff needs to be replaced.

You know why?

I think they are doing a terrible job at trying to keep the game alive. They aren't improving the game, they aren't modifying anything, they are just doing stupid item mall things wrong and just effing around like complete morons rather than being serious and trying to modify the game as much as possible. I expected more from you guys. The only good thing you guys really improved was the genies. The Lost Emprie was just a joke as it released item mall items. I am extremely disappointed. And if you players even post on this saying something stupid, go ahead. You players are idiots anyways. Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Get ready to see this post in the lower depths. And mods, please wait until it gets up to 15 posts and Dvorak, or any other admin, lock after its up to 20 posts. Thank you very much, I hate you guys. Goodbye PW till this changes.
    Take a break and realize that it's just a game. A free game at that. Problems do take time to fix (whether the time it is taking for them to fix the problems (if they're fixing the bugs that is) is necessary is debatable though) and they need to pay the cost of keeping the game alive somehow. The cash shop is the only way they make money so it makes sense that they'd toss us a few bones every now and then. You may not like it but the cash shop is the only reason that you're not paying for a game which you so obviously seem to hate.
    Thank you loser. I hope I do get banned from this horrid place. I hope you get banned too because you're an ***.
    If you don't like it here then you don't have to wait for a ban. Just don't type the website into your address bar and your problems will be solved.

All he was saying was that, believe it or not, PW is actually one of the better f2p MMOs at the moment. There was no need to be rude.

Fixed some spelling errors by the way. You just seemed so eager to show that your grammar is superior to that of us "idiots" by attempting to use big words and proper grammar. Stop trying (and succeeding) to **** everyone off and just stop playing. Not that hard to do.
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Take a break and realize that it's just a game. A free game at that. Problems do take time to fix (whether the time it is taking for them to fix the problems (if they're fixing the bugs that is) is necessary is debatable though) and they need to pay the cost of keeping the game alive somehow. The cash shop is the only way they make money so it makes sense that they'd toss us a few bones every now and then. You may not like it but the cash shop is the only reason that you're not paying for a game which you so obviously seem to hate.

If you don't like it here then you don't have to wait for a ban. Just don't type the website into your address bar and your problems will be solved.

All he was saying was that, believe it or not, PW is actually one of the better f2p MMOs at the moment. There was no need to be rude.

Fixed some spelling errors by the way. You just seemed so eager to show that your grammar is superior to that of us "idiots" by attempting to use big words and proper grammar. Stop trying (and succeeding) to **** everyone off and just stop playing. Not that hard to do.

^ This. However, per your last comment...I haven't even gotten close to being pissed off. Consider it the countless hours spent of 4chan, /b/, and Encyclopedia Dramatica, but I consider myself impervious to flames now. Only logical arguments can harm me. ~.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Elvenhawk - Dreamweaver
    Elvenhawk - Dreamweaver Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yawn-o-friggin-rama.

Yet another deluded individual who thinks their opinion actually matters. The mods should make another section of this forum entitled "Non Factors" and put this thread in there as a prime example.

Glad to hear you're moving on.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Elf Priest | Dreamweaver | Faction: Mayhem
  • MntMan - Lost City
    MntMan - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well by level 18 I'm sure she has seen all the game has to offer and is in dire need of fixes, expansions and new add ons to the game. Way to give the game a chance.
  • Repth - Harshlands
    Repth - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    First go play Rappelz. Then you'll know what a dead game looks like. Moron.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    if you have an issue please e-mail customer support. Posts like this are unnecessary as well as against the rules of conduct.
This discussion has been closed.