• darknsoul
    darknsoul Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    aint getting any lol.. cant afford
  • EvilDragon - Dreamweaver
    EvilDragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I WANT THE DRAGON!!!!!!b:dirty
    the first time i saw him was in a pwi trailer. first time i started playing i was trying to find that mount, asking around, checking item shop... but the dragon was no where to find...
    and now...finally...they added it to the game!!!b:pleasedb:victory
  • f22araptor
    f22araptor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    how much are the seraphic mist?
    edited June 2009
    30 gold...
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    A new swiftshadow.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Iridescense d/t rarity + coolness. Don't like the bug or the gourd. The others will always be available so I"m not buying now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I got Iridescense 'cause I like them, even if I can't wear 'em. I'll get the razor sting too, 'cause it'll be fun to ride at night.
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The wings don't look that bad but I like the look of the Bat wings. :)
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • Ijelle - Sanctuary
    Ijelle - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yay! I just got my Seraphic Mist. :3 They're pretty~

I still have my LV40 Supply Stash wings though. XD
  • Waisted - Lost City
    Waisted - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    at first i was hesitating, to get rosegold guard,
    i tought it would be ugly but i got it anyways because its hasted speed is +6 compared to normal maxed flyers +5

but now actually flying it... its looks pretty decent with nice glows, im happy
  • lolblob
    lolblob Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    you can't drop these when you die right >_>
    just making sure
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The Hellfire Drake! Roar!! And stuff. b:victory
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lolblob wrote: »
    you can't drop these when you die right >_>
    just making sure

Oh, no. You can, totally. I'd either bind it, or carry a lot of angels. ~.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Kirochu - Dreamweaver
    Kirochu - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    at first i was hesitating, to get rosegold guard,
    i tought it would be ugly but i got it anyways because its hasted speed is +6 compared to normal maxed flyers +5

but now actually flying it... its looks pretty decent with nice glows, im happy

Oh yeah? This is interesting to hear. I felt the same way as you, and was wondering if I should get it or not. I wasn't sure if it would be super ugly or not. Still haven't seen one in game. Hmm *thinks some more*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RisenxDemon - Lost City
    RisenxDemon - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I WANT THE DRAGON!!!!!!b:dirty
    the first time i saw him was in a pwi trailer. first time i started playing i was trying to find that mount, asking around, checking item shop... but the dragon was no where to find...
    and now...finally...they added it to the game!!!b:pleasedb:victory

I got the Hellfire Drake today, and I liked him a lot!!!
    There's just one problem. With his right wing it kinda looks like it's broken =/ it's got some jerky movements on that side. Is it supposed to be like that?
    edited June 2009
    I got the Hellfire Drake today, and I liked him a lot!!!
    There's just one problem. With his right wing it kinda looks like it's broken =/ it's got some jerky movements on that side. Is it supposed to be like that?

havent noticed before...but when you look verry close, you see it yeah. the weird movement is just a fraction, and you only see it when you stare at it verry close...
    well they just got here..cant expect everyting is perfect at the beginning.. but if it is a little buggy or something i hope they will fix it in a while b:cute
    or maybe we both got lags b:chuckle
  • Temptresss - Lost City
    Temptresss - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I got a Razor Sting and love flying around on it with my Bloody Goldwing pet... wasp and Razor look good together lol

One funny thing I like about it too is if you're in fox form (probably tiger form too) you can click ahead of the mount to get it moving, then click beside it while its going forward, and it will start going in a circle. It stays in an infinite loop until you click to another direction... fun to leave it like that while afk =D

Does the drake do this as well while in animal form?

I've never used Wind Widgets... can you use these to increase the speed of these new mounts further? If I could get closer to the speed of my hurricane sika reindeer, ill be selling my ground mount to buy a herc.
    edited June 2009
    I've never used Wind Widgets... can you use these to increase the speed of these new mounts further? If I could get closer to the speed of my hurricane sika reindeer, ill be selling my ground mount to buy a herc.

dont know if you can use wind widgets for the 50 gold mounts, but they can be used for the 30 gold mounts. when you use them on the 30 gold mount the speed changes from 2,5 to 3,0. you need 80 wind widgets to upgrade them, then go to 1k streams and use the aerogear forge. put in your mount and the wind widgets. now you have a upgraded mount ^^ b:victory
  • RisenxDemon - Lost City
    RisenxDemon - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    havent noticed before...but when you look verry close, you see it yeah. the weird movement is just a fraction, and you only see it when you stare at it verry close...
    well they just got here..cant expect everyting is perfect at the beginning.. but if it is a little buggy or something i hope they will fix it in a while b:cute
    or maybe we both got lags b:chuckle

yeah hope they fix it soon! b:laugh
    Though i'm not that sure about the lag thing, no lag rightnow and it's still going, oh well. Glad yours isn't that noticable i notice mine every time i'm flying b:surrender
  • Temptresss - Lost City
    Temptresss - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    dont know if you can use wind widgets for the 50 gold mounts, but they can be used for the 30 gold mounts. when you use them on the 30 gold mount the speed changes from 2,5 to 3,0. you need 80 wind widgets to upgrade them, then go to 1k streams and use the aerogear forge. put in your mount and the wind widgets. now you have a upgraded mount ^^ b:victory

Thanks... yeah i found out 50 gold are already maxed so no more speed =( oh well i'm still happy with it =D
  • NoFearZ - Lost City
    NoFearZ - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I am thinking about getting that dragon looks pretty sweet1b:laugh
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Was thinking of getting a Drake for my Barb. Traded someone my Veno's Swiftshadow for an upgraded Drake. Didn't like it, so I traded it to another person for a Swift + coin to upgrade. And bought a regular Skymanta for my Barb, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kaine17
    kaine17 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Oh yeah? This is interesting to hear. I felt the same way as you, and was wondering if I should get it or not. I wasn't sure if it would be super ugly or not. Still haven't seen one in game. Hmm *thinks some more*

My friend has a gourd. It glows. And despite what some very weird people say about it looking like testicles or **** or something, it actually looks very cute when you own one.