Height Adjustment

Options
Fear_Arrows - Sanctuary
Fear_Arrows - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Suggestion Box
Why can't we adjust how tall or how short our character is...? We have all these crazy things like chin size and ear length but we can't choose how tall we are? ....
"damage over time skills are near useless.. the only reason I use any of them is against bosses because the animations for them look pretty good." -Keroman
Post edited by Fear_Arrows - Sanctuary on

Comments

• XBloodKingx - Heavens Tear
    XBloodKingx - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    forget height

I WANT BLOOD!b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]you have just meet death

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

credit to ForsakenX for the sig
  • Fear_Arrows - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    forget height

I WANT BLOOD!b:sin

You wish to be able to choose your blood type? Ok, thats cool I guess.
    "damage over time skills are near useless.. the only reason I use any of them is against bosses because the animations for them look pretty good." -Keroman
  • Fifth_Ring - Heavens Tear
    Fifth_Ring - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I remember wishing I could change the height on my last Veno.
  • QuaintHazard - Heavens Tear
    QuaintHazard - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I personally can't see why this would be a problem. And if you can customize your character in every way, they should allow you to change the height.
  • SuccubusGenX - Heavens Tear
    SuccubusGenX - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'd like to see height change as well, mainly because it'd add greater diversity between characters and make characters look less like they're run off a production line...lol.
    There should be limits though, I'd suggest something along the lines of 4 ft minimum and between 8 and 12 ft max.
    I have a She Hulk alt (blademaster) and she should really be the equivelant of about 7.5 - 8 ft...not regular height...lol.

Height alteration is used in many modern games now where players can customize their own characters, so I too can't see how it'd be a problem (I think it'd be more a case of the devs tinkering with the game code for scaleing and programming the relevant options in the character designer part of the game etc).
  • Fear_Arrows - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    There should be limits though, I'd suggest something along the lines of 4 ft minimum and between 8 and 12 ft max.
    I have a She Hulk alt (blademaster) and she should really be the equivelant of about 7.5 - 8 ft...not regular height...lol..

Yea I also think their should be a limit, we can't have a bunch of 1 ft tall leprechauns running around lol, would ruin PvP. But just something like 4 ft to say 12 ft? Maybe just 10, they can choose.