wings of indis.....

Options
vazaril
vazaril Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
uhm i bought the new wings of indiscence or something but i cant forge to +6.0

am i missing something? the aerogear forge doesnt have any of the new flying mounts will forging come next week??

TIA :)
Post edited by vazaril on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Those wings come at a max speed of +3.0m/s

The +6.0m/s refers to the accelerate speed you have to toggle on and during which you use up fuel. This is faster than any other mount's maximum accelerate speed of +5.0m/s.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    vazaril wrote: »
    uhm i bought the new wings of indiscence or something but i cant forge to +6.0

am i missing something? the aerogear forge doesnt have any of the new flying mounts will forging come next week??

TIA :)

You don't need to upgrade them.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The Wings of Iridescence do not have to be modified. They are already maxed to our convenience, with an added bonus up to +6 m/s hasted, instead of everyone elses +5 m/s.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • vazaril
    edited June 2009
    Options
    shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats good so i bought extra zen for nothing lol thinking i needed to widgets lolol
  • vazaril
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i love the wings well done PW