46 Archer Looking for Faction in Dreamweaver

ahimlowest
ahimlowest Posts: 2 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Guild Banter
My guild seems to be slowly fading away and I would like to know if there are any guilds interested in a lvl 46 archer to join their ranks.

About me:
I'm pretty heavy into crafting, having reached the top level for Weaponsmithing, Tailoring and Apothecary. I usually play everyday for at least a couple hours (around 11pm-1am EST).

What I'm looking for in a guild:
Basically a mature , friendly, active and helpful guild. I would love to help out in FBs and TT things like that. One thing I have to point out is that I cannot use vent, since I have a baby sleeping in the next room and god forbit I wake her upb:cry

If you think I would be a good fit for your your faction, please reply to this post.

Thanks!
Post edited by ahimlowest on

Comments

• Animality - Dreamweaver
    Animality - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hi ahimlowest!

Overkill is a brand new faction with 24 active, fun and friendly members. We have been recruiting low level members (10+) but have recently added a few higher level (30+, highest is 52) to our ranks in order to help out with FBs etc.

If you are interested we would love to have you in our faction!

PM me if you are interested :)
    Overkill is recruiting! PM me in game for more info! (Dreamweaver server)
  • Nevedita - Dreamweaver
    Nevedita - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Greetings Ahimlowest ^o^

You might also want to check out our faction, Kinetic. We're a lvl 1 faction, nearly lvl 2, and we have a few spots left open. We're all very friendly and talkative. We pride ourselves in teamwork as we level together, do quests and FBs together and just have fun :)

You can check out our website for more details: http://www.kinetic.co.nr

Good luck on your faction search! And have fun playing ^^

p.s. I forgot to mention, PM Elsar or myself (Nevedita) ingame if you're interested. I'm on always ... and Elsar is on more in the evening
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

>>Check us out at "kinetic.co.nr"! Join the movement today!
  • $tarFire - Heavens Tear
    $tarFire - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hi if you want a fun laid back guild look no further. We are a lvl 2 guild with many high levels. Our highest is lvl 89! We like to have fun hence our faction is called MISCHIEF!b:laugh

If interested contact me here or find my on line

$tarFire b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Me and some friends just made a guild (called Mortifera - means deadly things in latin), still lvl 1 (though we'll likely be a lvl 2, maybe even 3, someday). Already it's pretty talkative. We recruit lvl 20+, age 18+. Send me a message if you're interested.

EDIT: ...wrong server...D'OH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric