Little bit stuck...

AztecDemon - Lost City
AztecDemon - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey guys, im a little bit stuck here and i told my self i wouldnt make a post saying "What class should i choose?" so im gunna try and not say that. but anyway im a cleric atm lvl 26 and have been playing about 3-4 days. its geting pretty anoying at the moment becuae i cant kill anything. well i can but not with out risk of dieing easily. i am in a faction at the moment and they do help me out but its not always. so i can get stuck at times when i need to get quests done. so i was wondeirng wiether or not to reroll or continue with a cleric and hopefully it will get better. my current stats are:

Str 19
Vit 20
Dex 5
Mag 106

Any suggestions?

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Your stats look fine...

Unfortunately most of the mobs early on are phsy attacks = b:surrender For Clerics.

If will be tough for a little while, but keep in mind you can heal yourself. If you have to Ironheart>Attack>Attack>Ironheart>etc. Or whatever combo will work for you.

Later on you will love the mag attack mobs!

Best thing you can do right now is to continue to do what you are and get into a squad with people who have the same quests as you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • AztecDemon - Lost City
    AztecDemon - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ah ok, Thanks for the advice. Now ive got 1 more questions do you think i should stop at 20 vit becuase ive seen builds that add on 1 every 2 levels and stuff. so just wondering.b:pleased