Evolution

Options

Comments

• SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You can try to defend it all you want Ryan but challenging someone to toss up their personal information to a complete stranger on the internet is completely demented.

And I repeat anyone who actually takes you up on your "challenge" is crazy too.

I guess if you live on a game or online it may be easier for you to keep up with people if you dont have to leave your computer to do it. I however prefer the real stuff instead of the internet.

http://sgtslaughter.com
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ryhan
    ryhan Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You can try to defend it all you want Ryan but challenging someone to toss up their personal information to a complete stranger on the internet is completely demented.

And I repeat anyone who actually takes you up on your "challenge" is crazy too.

I guess if you live on a game or online it may be easier for you to keep up with people if you dont have to leave your computer to do it. I however prefer the real stuff instead of the internet.

This "challenge" was for Krasava, and for him alone, not the entire PWI community. This was only designed to finally shut him up and bring him much deserved humility. I wasn't using this to try to impress anyone, as Krasava tried to. I was only using this to call out his bull****. If he wants the proof to his words like I am looking for in him, he should have no problem. In regards to sharing personal information: Nobody is asking for serious intel such as bank accounts, credit card numbers, credit reports, passwords, etc etc. All he would have to do is look at it briefly, not invite me over for dinner or a night on the town. Elegant in it's simplicity. The funny thing was, he seemed to know soooooo much about me already. All I wanted was the opportunity to prove him wrong...DEAD wrong. In fact, I wanted to show him that he so wrong that he would have no choice but to be a self-professed adult and offer up a sincere apology for the rude, unfair, untruthful things he said about me. If he didn't make this personal in the first place, I wouldn't have laid down my "ode to proof" and call him out.

As you are probably not old enough to understand (I am 25...but still, probably not much older than you lol), when people grow up, many of them move for many reasons (better jobs, different lifestyle, exploration, general change of pace, college, military service, etc etc). I can log onto Facebook anywhere using my PDA, mobile phone, or laptop. In essence, my home computers aren't really needed. We don't all grow up and end up living in the same community.

Well I better get my **** to bed lol. Goodnight posters! *wind blows* *crickets chirp* *tumbleweed rolls by*

PS: LOL Sgt. :D
  • SarahKerigan - Heavens Tear
    SarahKerigan - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    now this all make sense that SarahKerigan called me an scammer while i was selling allclass snowhare for220k and he called me scammer and in the end pet was sold for 300k hes from fkin evo most tard person ever... :) lalala

Yes, I did that, and I'm sorry, but like I said, well, if you charge for the eggs sure they will lol, but no need to go over flames and post after post, only to make walls of texts in the end, I admit I was wrong, so please forgive me, if you can of course, won't happen again b:surrender

BTW: OMG Stickygreen, every thread I go you do post something funny, I should come here more often during my wq lol, so funny. b:laugh
  • SarahKerigan - Heavens Tear
    SarahKerigan - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Oh look, that was my first post, cool!!! b:victory
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Oh look, that was my first post, cool!!! b:victory

And this was your second.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    And this was your second.

Your 406th, like omg no way
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
    edited June 2009
    Options
    your 406th, Like Omg No Way

Yus Waiiiii!!
    +1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ryhan wrote: »
    This "challenge" was for Krasava, and for him alone, not the entire PWI community. This was only designed to finally shut him up and bring him much deserved humility. I wasn't using this to try to impress anyone, as Krasava tried to. I was only using this to call out his bull****. If he wants the proof to his words like I am looking for in him, he should have no problem. In regards to sharing personal information: Nobody is asking for serious intel such as bank accounts, credit card numbers, credit reports, passwords, etc etc. All he would have to do is look at it briefly, not invite me over for dinner or a night on the town. Elegant in it's simplicity. The funny thing was, he seemed to know soooooo much about me already. All I wanted was the opportunity to prove him wrong...DEAD wrong. In fact, I wanted to show him that he so wrong that he would have no choice but to be a self-professed adult and offer up a sincere apology for the rude, unfair, untruthful things he said about me. If he didn't make this personal in the first place, I wouldn't have laid down my "ode to proof" and call him out.

As you are probably not old enough to understand (I am 25...but still, probably not much older than you lol), when people grow up, many of them move for many reasons (better jobs, different lifestyle, exploration, general change of pace, college, military service, etc etc). I can log onto Facebook anywhere using my PDA, mobile phone, or laptop. In essence, my home computers aren't really needed. We don't all grow up and end up living in the same community.

Well I better get my **** to bed lol. Goodnight posters! *wind blows* *crickets chirp* *tumbleweed rolls by*

PS: LOL Sgt. :D

Like I said try to defend it all you want. Its weird and demented to challenge someone to something like that. Im a damn site older than you and have a kid of my own. Probably why your post creeps me out.

As in regards to personal info let me quote what you wanted:
    From there, we can make comments and ask other people questions. You need to have documented (real life people) family and friends. I do, and I expect nothing short of the same courtesy. The best way of proving something on the internet (to-date anyways) is someone's Facebook page. It allows REAL LIFE friends and family to ascertain and comment on the level of truth in claims and in pictures. There, you can see what I drive, where I live, how I live, my fiancee, what I own, my education, where I work, etc etc etc.

Seems like pretty personal information to me...And you said you expected the same information from him....

Doesnt matter who the challenge was for. Just like that queenbii post everyone was in a uproar about. You give anyone access to your personal information, pictures, etc and you can then expect it to be posted anywhere else on the web for any other purpose that the person wants to use it for.

I hope Krasava is smarter than that, and by all your posts it should seem like you would be too...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Cat, you write too much b:surrender.

How do you and Sticky suit? Lol
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Cat, you write too much b:surrender.

How do you and Sticky suit? Lol

Blame JD :P When a game gives you a legal bot to use, gives you lots of free time for other stuff, like forum posting!!b:surrender

Sticky is a cool guy, who treats the game as a game, and doesnt try to get all serious with it or me. Thats what suits me :Pb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options

Sticky is a cool guy, who treats the game as a game, and doesnt try to get all serious with it or me. Thats what suits me :Pb:kiss

Heh i meant that you write walls of text and he can't read walls of text, but now all I can say is: Awwwwww ^.^
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Heh i meant that you write walls of text and he can't read walls of text, but now all I can say is: Awwwwww ^.^

ssshhhh its my secret strategy to keep him from reading my posts. Then when I talk about him in posts he has no idea cause he dont read them!! See my post above was too short so I had to say something nice! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hehe sneaky ~.^

Mum's the word b:shutup
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ssshhhh its my secret strategy to keep him from reading my posts. Then when I talk about him in posts he has no idea cause he dont read them!! See my post above was too short so I had to say something nice! b:chuckle

your using double reverse psychology,by posting this, you know i wont read these walls of text, because you know that i know that your are just saying that to get me to read the walls of text, but then youd know id know this, and id read the posts. so i refuse to read the posts
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blezasule
    blezasule Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    As one of the longest serving members in Evo all i can say is meh.... im tired of hearing people bad mouth Evo. Sure there have been some bad judgement calls and things said but hey who's perfect, and why flame a whole guild for certain members actions. Yes we have core values but how do you expect officers to be everywhere at once. Did anyone report these issues to an Evo officer? Im asking this because i honestly dont know. I have never and repeat never called anyone a traitor and or bad mouthed anyone for leaving if you or they wanted to leave then you obviously had a reason. I am still friends or treat all ex Evo's with respect and will stay hello to any of them. Its funny when alot of my friends (ex evo) jumped ship because they were in it for the money and the "Ego" trip of being in a guild who has only high levels. Evo could of been the biggest guild but as we were not greedy and continue to take land when land was first been taken we held our little corner and let other guilds go for the rest. I just like to have fun and may i remind you Evo was the first guild to take a City. I am an Officer of Evo if any member of ours acts innappropriately please contact me Breath_Taker. peace
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    your using double reverse psychology,by posting this, you know i wont read these walls of text, because you know that i know that your are just saying that to get me to read the walls of text, but then youd know id know this, and id read the posts. so i refuse to read the posts

*brainsplosion*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • ryhan
    edited June 2009
    Options
    oops.......
  • ryhan
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Why isn't it letting me post my reply?
  • ryhan
    edited June 2009
    Options
    *About that last post...don't rightly know what happened there...*

Cat:

Although I can relate, understand, and respect your point of view, bluntly put, I disagree. Anyways, regarding the whole "personal information" deal, people have the option and the right to post whatever they want there, as no field of information is mandatory. I don't have anything to hide behind my claims or statements. I don't care if people can see my education information, employment information, certifications, achievements, pictures of my home, car, cat, fiancee, etc etc. This post was designed to stop people from unfairly hating Evolution, among other factions too. This post was not supposed to be a pissing match between myself and Krasava.

Krasava made the decision to make things personal. How did this all even start (lol)??? How did the original topic at hand become distorted and manifest itself into this childish ****??? He initially pointed out the joke of one of my typos. I joked back saying how bad of a job I must be doing, since I used to do proofreading as a paid job, as opposed to being a spelling/grammar/punctuation **** on a forum. The joke that I made was to ridicule myself in a humorous manner. Although I have yet to figure out why, he took my playful jest and turned it into me trying to put myself up on some “better than thou” trip. So what did he have to do? I have no clue why, but Krasava needed to defend his intellectual and financial vanity somehow… right?

Over the course of this nonsense back-and -forth game, he made comments on how he loved the fact that I was sharing my personal information and how he “liked to have fun with stupid people (indicting that I was one of those people)”. That’s really the only thing about these posts that is very strange and creepy, if you ask me. Personally, I don’t like making fun of mentally challenged people. In fact, my heart goes out to them and their struggling families.

So what do I do to satisfy his obvious curiosity? I offer him the GOLD MINE of personal information. Due to the fact that he seemed to enjoy when I shared personal information about myself, and I don’t mind sharing in the slightest, I would have thought he would be the first one to reply to that. I thought he was going to send me a Facebook friend request in a heartbeat.

He *thought* that somehow I was jealous on the sole notion that he drove a Lexus. In a nutshell, I basically said: “If you really want to waste a few minutes of time by comparing our vehicles and our lives, I can do that”. He publicly called me out, implying that he had a superior education, a superior vehicle…well, a superior everything when it came to me (lol). All I asked for was the chance to prove him WRONG. All I wanted to do was send him and his ego packing to whatever country he was originally from (and probably got kicked out of). For the love of everything right, please don’t take that sentence out of context. In simple terms, Krasava is a paradox. He isn’t from the USA, but lives here now...and he stated that he doesn’t bother with familiarizing himself with culture in the USA? To me, that sounds like a very rude and snobbish thing to do, no matter what country or new area you move to.

Where are you Krasava, you lying, conniving, trash talker? Come on pal…hit my statements, my arguments, my challenge, and this forum with your best shot. You’ve said that you can and you will, but so far, you’re letting me down bro. You could have made an entirely new Facebook page filled with your **** by now in the time you’ve been absent. But hey! You’re a busy guy right? You’re probably filling your “Lexus” up with hot air…not gasoline. b:chuckle
  • ryhan
    edited June 2009
    Options
    In the word "fiancee", an acute accent mark is needed on the first "e". Apparently, the forums don't like diacritical marks? :D
    edited June 2009
    Options
    *About that last post...don't rightly know what happened there...*

Cat:

Although I can relate, understand, and respect your point of view, bluntly put, I disagree. Anyways, regarding the whole "personal information" deal, people have the option and the right to post whatever they want there, as no field of information is mandatory. I don't have anything to hide behind my claims or statements. I don't care if people can see my education information, employment information, certifications, achievements, pictures of my home, car, cat, fiancee, etc etc. This post was designed to stop people from unfairly hating Evolution, among other factions too. This post was not supposed to be a pissing match between myself and Krasava.

Krasava made the decision to make things personal. How did this all even start (lol)??? How did the original topic at hand become distorted and manifest itself into this childish ****??? He initially pointed out the joke of one of my typos. I joked back saying how bad of a job I must be doing, since I used to do proofreading as a paid job, as opposed to being a spelling/grammar/punctuation **** on a forum. The joke that I made was to ridicule myself in a humorous manner. Although I have yet to figure out why, he took my playful jest and turned it into me trying to put myself up on some “better than thou” trip. So what did he have to do? I have no clue why, but Krasava needed to defend his intellectual and financial vanity somehow… right?

Over the course of this nonsense back-and -forth game, he made comments on how he loved the fact that I was sharing my personal information and how he “liked to have fun with stupid people (indicting that I was one of those people)”. That’s really the only thing about these posts that is very strange and creepy, if you ask me. Personally, I don’t like making fun of mentally challenged people. In fact, my heart goes out to them and their struggling families.

So what do I do to satisfy his obvious curiosity? I offer him the GOLD MINE of personal information. Due to the fact that he seemed to enjoy when I shared personal information about myself, and I don’t mind sharing in the slightest, I would have thought he would be the first one to reply to that. I thought he was going to send me a Facebook friend request in a heartbeat.

He *thought* that somehow I was jealous on the sole notion that he drove a Lexus. In a nutshell, I basically said: “If you really want to waste a few minutes of time by comparing our vehicles and our lives, I can do that”. He publicly called me out, implying that he had a superior education, a superior vehicle…well, a superior everything when it came to me (lol). All I asked for was the chance to prove him WRONG. All I wanted to do was send him and his ego packing to whatever country he was originally from (and probably got kicked out of). For the love of everything right, please don’t take that sentence out of context. In simple terms, Krasava is a paradox. He isn’t from the USA, but lives here now...and he stated that he doesn’t bother with familiarizing himself with culture in the USA? To me, that sounds like a very rude and snobbish thing to do, no matter what country or new area you move to.

Where are you Krasava, you lying, conniving, trash talker? Come on pal…hit my statements, my arguments, my challenge, and this forum with your best shot. You’ve said that you can and you will, but so far, you’re letting me down bro. You could have made an entirely new Facebook page filled with your **** by now in the time you’ve been absent. But hey! You’re a busy guy right? You’re probably filling your “Lexus” up with hot air…not gasoline. b:chuckle

Pat Benatar = AUTO-FAIL and renders the entirety of your post moot, and not the Founder of 4chan.

ಥ_ಥ ..beautiful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ryan could you just please stfu

*Waits for 18 paragraph post*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • ryhan
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Pat Benatar was actually a great singer. Although I wouldn't call myself a fan by any means, I do respect her strong talents in classical and theatrical musical training (the most difficult styles of music to study). But you're right, I'm not a big fan of her 80's rock music either. She was born in New York as well, so I guess she can't be all that weak (lol).

Yunahh:

1) If you can't say anything nice, please don't anything at all. Nobody forces you to look at and/or reply to these posts.
    2) If you choose not to follow the topics of conversation on this thread (as boring, useless, juvenile, and uneventful as they are) please be silent.
    3) I don't really take the advice of others seriously, especially younger women, who name themselves after Final Fantasy characters (so I was informed) and regularly watch anime cartoons. By my standards, that's a little too nerdy. So please, stick a ******* sock in it. b:laugh
    4) Nonetheless, you do make a good point. This post has strayed from the original topic (which was also designed to stop petty faction bashing in world chat). Over the course of postings, it has morphed into a childish pissing contest. In the end, nothing was solved or proven.

Since nobody is going to accomplish anything or get the truth they're looking for, let's ignore this stupid **** post, forget everything, and let it fall into obscurity.
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Pat Benatar was actually a great singer. Although I wouldn't call myself a fan by any means, I do respect her strong talents in classical and theatrical musical training (the most difficult styles of music to study). But you're right, I'm not a big fan of her 80's rock music either. She was born in New York as well, so I guess she can't be all that weak (lol).

Yunahh:

1) If you can't say anything nice, please don't anything at all. Nobody forces you to look at and/or reply to these posts.
    2) If you choose not to follow the topics of conversation on this thread (as boring, useless, juvenile, and uneventful as they are) please be silent.
    3) I don't really take the advice of others seriously, especially younger women, who name themselves after Final Fantasy characters (so I was informed) and regularly watch anime cartoons. By my standards, that's a little too nerdy. So please, stick a ******* sock in it. b:laugh
    4) Nonetheless, you do make a good point. This post has strayed from the original topic (which was also designed to stop petty faction bashing in world chat). Over the course of postings, it has morphed into a childish pissing contest. In the end, nothing was solved or proven.

Since nobody is going to accomplish anything or get the truth they're looking for, let's ignore this stupid **** post, forget everything, and let it fall into obscurity.

That wasn't too bad,i chuckled a little...i hesitate to give it a +1 though,maybe a +half of 1
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
    edited June 2009
    Options

Yunahh:

You, sir/madam, have redeemed yourself. ^_^v

OMG NO WAI FF VII WUZ TEH BEST VIDEO GAME EVAR LOLZ CLOUD + VINCENT 4EVAR <333333 [/Fanboy-girl-ism]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    2B) And chicks seem to wanna climb into my Lexus under any pretext.
    I understand your jealousy. ^-^

It never entered your head that my tall, muscular, lanky body and a fairly handsome countenance are a much bigger contributor to the fact quoted above? b:mischievous

Now, don't be touching yourself, pedo! b:angry

Incidentally, i didn't bother to read your replies in their entirety.
    I feel I'm getting STUPIFIED by their sheer moronic nature.

In conclusion (and back on topic for once), Evo is a FAIL faction that will hopefully cease to exist this coming weekend, courtesy of Rad and Triad!
    b:chuckle
    b:bye

Edit: found better vid of the song :)
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Too...many....big....words....too...many...spelling...errors... *dies*

NUUUU!
    Sorry _River, i'm through with this dimwit. No more walls-o'-texts ^_^
    You really need some mental help, and so does anyone who actually gives that information to you.
    +1

...who knows if Ryhan is actually Pedobear in disguise...I don't wanna give him/her/it/AN HERO my info, mommy...!

My thoughts exactly! b:chuckle
    A pedo from Evo! b:avoid
    edited June 2009
    Options
    NUUUU!
    Sorry _River, i'm through with this dimwit. No more walls-o'-texts ^_^

My thoughts exactly! b:chuckle
    A pedo from Evo! b:avoid

I truly harbor no ill will towards anyone in this game ('cept RonY). I just say stuff like this because I can. FOR THE LULZ, /b/rothers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• NaturalSin - Heavens Tear
    NaturalSin - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    blezasule wrote: »
    As one of the longest serving members in Evo all i can say is meh.... im tired of hearing people bad mouth Evo. Sure there have been some bad judgement calls and things said but hey who's perfect, and why flame a whole guild for certain members actions. Yes we have core values but how do you expect officers to be everywhere at once. Did anyone report these issues to an Evo officer? Im asking this because i honestly dont know. I have never and repeat never called anyone a traitor and or bad mouthed anyone for leaving if you or they wanted to leave then you obviously had a reason. I am still friends or treat all ex Evo's with respect and will stay hello to any of them. Its funny when alot of my friends (ex evo) jumped ship because they were in it for the money and the "Ego" trip of being in a guild who has only high levels. Evo could of been the biggest guild but as we were not greedy and continue to take land when land was first been taken we held our little corner and let other guilds go for the rest. I just like to have fun and may i remind you Evo was the first guild to take a City. I am an Officer of Evo if any member of ours acts innappropriately please contact me Breath_Taker. peace

Heya BT! I'm one of those who "jumped ship", but I didn't do it for either of those reasons b:chuckle Evo could've been the biggest guild...sadly it didn't happen that way. You know some people went to talk to the officers if they had a problem; however, some of them got pushed away, ignored, and apparently yelled at. I'm not saying that's all that happens...but it's surely something that was talked about and never settled/fixed. That's why some left too(want mine?...read my wall-o-text-that pisses sticky off). BT you're definately still one of the coolest in game and I hope that even though Evo's got tough times, I hope yall are having fun with the game. See ya around bro.

BTW...What's goin on with Evo and TW? I'm curious cuz I can't play the game (can only go on forums) b:cry so I'm missing a sh** load I bet.
  • xnotn0wx
    xnotn0wx Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    At this point, it doesn't mean much anymore, Evolution probably only has 1-2 weeks left in its gas tank before it will be wiped off the map. With how the map is looking right now, I don't expect to see Evolution coming back onto the map anytime soon. Although I want to see Evolution off the map, I hope their last TW's with lands in their name are fun. GL kids.

FYI: This is Honesty.
This discussion has been closed.