Guild Bank

Options
bowski2
bowski2 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Suggestion Box
It's a pretty simple concept that could be accessed through the mailbox. I'm not sure whether or not it has been brought up. The guild leader can then grant rights to the guild bank to trustworthy members and maybe even add a cap to amount of items a player can take out in a day. Guild members are free to put items in; mats, weapons, potions, whatever they feel that other guildmates may need.
Post edited by bowski2 on

Comments

• Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    It's been brought up before. It should be on the official list of suggestios.
  • Repth - Harshlands
    Repth - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Oh thank god.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Calibria - Heavens Tear
    Calibria - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    one of the benefits i would ask with this is trading goods in bulk with faction members. whether they were signed in or not (x) number of different goods would be assigned (written) to whomever youre trading with and items get picked up once they check in (like the mailbox but better). However if this has to happen realistically it would be more in PWI vein to make use of a building (faction house, a fort or what have you) instead of just a little mailbox.

I touched on something like this for my Kittys In The Building thread, where its a faction store (in a building), same live trades and stored faction items and other stuff. Use of a guild bank and storage room would definitely be obvious additions anyway and very welcomed by players.
    Characters;
    CALIBRIA- main- active- *GRINDERS

XERACOTYL- semi-active- *DarkFlare

ASFAULT- active- *DarkFlare

Tired of babysitting your CATSHOP? Visit my suggestion threads: KITTYS IN THE BUILDING and KIB revised @pwi.com[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]