• Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Only the cool kids eat with spoons

Cookies with spoons xD
  • AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear
    AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i just looked at ecatomb.net, becuase alot of the mounts lvls r pretty simmilar to what u use. and it said the limited edition mounts. r lvl 10!!!!! now i was kinda mad at lvl 20-29 becuase even though i could fly. Bm's and wiz's were on these nice mounts, while i had my crappy white wings. now its gonna suck seeing some pathetic lvl 10 winged elve with the limited wings. knowing i waited till lvl 33 for my daedalus
    Avatars: Name-Class-Lvl-Server-Guild-Activeness

AngelOfLies-Cleric-90 Sage-no guild-Not currently Active
    _CatGirl_-Veno-80-No Guild-Not Currently Acitve
    BlindingEdge-Seeker-6x-No Guild-Main
    DrawtheWaves-Sin-5x-No Guild-Active Alt
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Maybe it's just me, but the "Fashion Contest" event seems to be confusing. Wouldn't players just be using the fashion that's already in the game to create the mix and match? If it's added into cash shop under a "new" name, wouldn't there be a double? Need some clarification here before I can decide whether to attempt it or not. :3
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Maybe it's just me, but the "Fashion Contest" event seems to be confusing. Wouldn't players just be using the fashion that's already in the game to create the mix and match? If it's added into cash shop under a "new" name, wouldn't there be a double? Need some clarification here before I can decide whether to attempt it or not. :3

Ah yes... So the fashions are mix and match, including color differences and the like. So it will be a set of the specific fashion items that you were wearing, complete with the same colors and everything. Does that make sense? Any combination of set items and any colors you can make in the game.

It's more of a custom CS than just some standard set in the shop
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Awwww where are the cool human mounts like Urim's Light or Astral Melody? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
    edited June 2009
    Ah yes... So the fashions are mix and match, including color differences and the like. So it will be a set of the specific fashion items that you were wearing, complete with the same colors and everything. Does that make sense? Any combination of set items and any colors you can make in the game.

It's more of a custom CS than just some standard set in the shop

Sweet! It's clear as water to me now. Thanks for clarifying. I'm going to have fun with this event. :D~ One more question though: What happens if two (or more) people come up with the same idea (and same color)? What happens then? Do you (the GMs) pick the first one who submitted it?
    I call it how I see it.
  • Mariejjane - Sanctuary
    Mariejjane - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    TY for the new 2 head mount b:dirtyb:kissb:kissb:pleased
    100 demon veno
    90 sage barb
    90 demon psy
    90 demon cleric
    b:bye
  • eatwithspoons
    edited June 2009
    Good luck! We're looking forward to seeing the entries!
    edited June 2009
    Good luck! We're looking forward to seeing the entries!

You skipped over my question! b:sad The second one at least. :3 What if two (or more) people submit the same fashion design with same color and everything. Do you (the GMs) pick the first person who submitted it?
    I call it how I see it.
  • eatwithspoons
    edited June 2009
    You skipped over my question! b:sad The second one at least. :3 What if two (or more) people submit the same fashion design with same color and everything. Do you (the GMs) pick the first person who submitted it?

With the exact exact(not a typo I doubled it) same? Well we're hoping your style is unique enough for that not to happen. If so? I don't know, I personally would lean towards the screenshots that I felt were the best of the two. the ones that pulled the look off the best?

I'm hoping it doesn't come to that, I know we have some really creative people in our community. I would typically say that we would accept the first over the second, but since nobody will be seeing the fashions in the first round I think the chances of getting a copycat are slim.
    edited June 2009
    With the exact exact(not a typo I doubled it) same? Well we're hoping your style is unique enough for that not to happen. If so? I don't know, I personally would lean towards the screenshots that I felt were the best of the two. the ones that pulled the look off the best?

I'm hoping it doesn't come to that, I know we have some really creative people in our community. I would typically say that we would accept the first over the second, but since nobody will be seeing the fashions in the first round I think the chances of getting a copycat are slim.

Indeed "exact exact". Thanks for clarifying yet again! I shall go "wild" with the design. :D~ No limits on entries right? b:dirty You're my new favorite GM. Congrats. :)
    I call it how I see it.
  • Papacharino - Heavens Tear
    Papacharino - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    It is all about the sporks.

guide.png

the splayd rises to challenge the spoon
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wow I have to steal that and post it on some other forums I know, now.

Question about the fashion event. Can we submit multiple entries for different characters? My main and 3 of my 4 alts have fashion that I'm somewhat proud of. So I'm not sure which I want to submit... although I'm not sure I'm quite behind the idea of "the ME set" being released to the CS. That would mean if I won, I'd run into a dozen clones of myself on an average trip through Arch... o.o scary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    Mirabeth - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I just want to say that despite the memory issues, with these new mounts finally being released, I love you PWI. b:victory *sits and waits for them to come out*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Skybelle for the wonderful sig

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?
  • Soysaucie - Harshlands
    Soysaucie - Harshlands Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    wait im kinda confused sorry for my pee but* brain but like, the fashion can it be from (my) servers or only pwi fashion

if its for pwi only fashion kinda confused....whats the point cant, ppl just buy the fashion you have/made from cashshop without your name on it?? lol
    ]
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hmm....

v4dlf9nspo.jpg
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    Bludan - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I think the mounts for perm should be considered limited editions.

The limited edition mounts don't look good.

Just my honest opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    question regarding the fashion contest:
    (not sure if it has been answered already)

can I send in more outfits or is only one per account allowed?
    If I can send in more than 1, can I submit all in one mail or should I send one mail per outfit?
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I know a few winged elves who may need to change their signatures now b:chuckle

oh tyvm tyvnm tyvm
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenLooki - Heavens Tear
    VenLooki - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    About fashion event: Is the color fixed or should it be able to dye, the set you make?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Marshal of Loyalty faction in Heavens Tear!!
    A fun, loyal and most of all helpfull faction!!!
    My Hercules, VenLooki's Secret, has been born!
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    OMG i have my new wings
    2009-06-2412-36-19.jpg
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Alyyy i am sooooo jealous of you right now. I have to wait till later to get one because i am sooo busy today
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Alyyy looks like an elven version of my wizard. b:laugh
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Alyyy looks like an elven version of my wizard. b:laugh

lol tnx ^^ and im just wondering i didnt see many ppl with tehse wigs yet only 2 or 3 why dont u get them ?and uh what would u rate the picture from 1-10?these were cheap actualy only 3 mil...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Okay Ill ask it again..
    Can you submit multiple outfits in the fashion contest?
    Ty ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Okay Ill ask it again..
    Can you submit multiple outfits in the fashion contest?
    Ty ^^
    lol tnx ^^ and im just wondering i didnt see many ppl with tehse wigs yet only 2 or 3 why dont u get them ?and uh what would u rate the picture from 1-10?these were cheap actualy only 3 mil...

Jolly I think mr spoons said earlier that you could i think.(plz correct me if i am wrong.

Alyyy I would give a 8 just beacause of the clothes you are wearing. I think the wings make you look good though.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Have you seen anyone around with the iridescene wing? i haven't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose