Looking at forums during work?

2»

Comments

• Keenan - Dreamweaver
    Keenan - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Game client is too obvious, forums are easier to hide :)
  • Chiv - Lost City
    Chiv - Lost City Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Even now, as I write this response, I'm sitting at my desk AT WORK! I actually pretty much look at the forum the entire time I'm at work. Terrible I know
  • Seraph - Dreamweaver
    Seraph - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm IT, so yeah... lol

I'm generally in some sort of forum somewhere at any given time when I need to uncross my eyes from looking at code or computers. More often than not it this one. XD
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:laugh We're glad that you choose to spend your time here folks. Makes our day more interesting.
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well I guess you could say I do. I'm an at home mom to 2 kids. I call that work. Cleaning up messes, doing laundry, cooking meals, doing the dishes. YEP that sounds like WORK to me. So I guess I voted wrong when I said I don't work. Cause cleaning spilled kool aid off the floor 10x a day and washing 2 loads of laundry, and all the other great stuff that comes with kids.. is WORK!

b:laugh We're glad that you choose to spend your time here folks. Makes our day more interesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    *waves @ Seraph from work*
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Rotting infront of the monitor at work atm, it so UNbusy and boring. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sumerisle - Dreamweaver
    Sumerisle - Dreamweaver Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Work is practically the only time I'm at the forums. I'm usually in-game when I'm at home.
    Believe, level 2 Dreamweaver faction recruiting all classes. PM me in-game or drop me a message for more info!
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I knew it! Kantorek doesn't work! He's broken! b:laugh
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.