Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    u must remember though that after we changed our strategy we took their crystal in a single push from 85-90% all the way to victory.
    so it wouldnt hav lasted 2+hours had we done that from the beginning. their barbs wer a distraction to the defence teams. after we got the orders to push after the 2 hours passed, it was over very quickly.

Or the Triad squad could have adapted to that tactic.
    Or more Enrage members could have been online and both Enrage battles could have been won in under 1.5hrs.

Woulda coulda shoulda's are the quickest way to make a thread go bad, because the simple truth is none of us are psychic and none of know what would happen if that "one factor" would have been different.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Babidi - Heavens Tear
    Babidi - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Or the Triad squad could have adapted to that tactic.
    Or more Enrage members could have been online and both Enrage battles could have been won in under 1.5hrs.

Woulda coulda shoulda's are the quickest way to make a thread go bad, because the simple truth is none of us are psychic and none of know what would happen if that "one factor" would have been different.

u completely missed my point.
    during the first 2 hours u were NOT fighting against the full triad force.
    u fought against it in one single push(with 50 minutes left on clock i beleive) that took ur crystal down.
    no flames intended, just stating facts. b:victory
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    u completely missed my point.
    during the first 2 hours u were NOT fighting against the full triad force.
    u fought against it in one single push(with 50 minutes left on clock i beleive) that took ur crystal down.
    no flames intended, just stating facts. b:victory

In the first 2 hours Triad just decided to hol dback huh? BS second of all we took a couple squads from that battle to protect in Tao. So gratz your guild successfully defeated about 45-50 people. Yes your stong wow wtf pwnd all that good stuff. No matter what you tell yourself the point is 1v1 we own your guild. 3v1 with only 50-60 members we can hold your guild for 2 hours, need more be said.

As for the rest of this thread- 130 people online 3 top guilds attacking Enrage we won one, gave up one and lost one at 2 hours or so. We had some communication issuse and are working on our attendance. We love the fights bring it on every week. Overall we only lost one land this week so keep it up you got a long way before Enrage is gone.

Also hows your membership EVERY person in our guild get into TW every week now. We can beat any guild on server 1v1 and can almost hold 2 guilds at once. I love the new balance of power in HT keep it up.

As fo ryou people talking **** if you considered allying with another guild or 2 and ganging up on one enemy and accomplishment sure. Just so you guys know though we only had between 50-65 players in any given time in each TW. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. FOr all the Tao members that bragged last week. How does it feel to be beat by 20 people less then you had?
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    As for you people talking **** if you considered allying with another guild or 2 and ganging up on one enemy and accomplishment sure. Just so you guys know though we only had between 50-65 players in any given time in each TW. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. FOr all the Tao members that bragged last week. How does it feel to be beat by 20 people less then you had?

Braggers will be braggers, but two wrongs don't make a right, my child. *invokes Taoist prayer hand symbol* There will always be furious battles, but it is after those battles when we can truly look back and analyze who we are.

Remember, "We cannot see our reflection in running water. It is only in still water that we can see."

In addition, take this Taoist proverb to heart: "In the world, there is nothing more submissive and weak than water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong, nothing can surpass it."

In other words, even though we may be seen as "weak" in some eyes, for attacking the "strongest" Faction on the server and not giving up, nothing can surpass us. That is what true Taoism is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Babidi - Heavens Tear
    Babidi - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    In the first 2 hours Triad just decided to hol dback huh? BS second of all we took a couple squads from that battle to protect in Tao. So gratz your guild successfully defeated about 45-50 people. Yes your stong wow wtf pwnd all that good stuff. No matter what you tell yourself the point is 1v1 we own your guild. 3v1 with only 50-60 members we can hold your guild for 2 hours, need more be said.

As for the rest of this thread- 130 people online 3 top guilds attacking Enrage we won one, gave up one and lost one at 2 hours or so. We had some communication issuse and are working on our attendance. We love the fights bring it on every week. Overall we only lost one land this week so keep it up you got a long way before Enrage is gone.

Also hows your membership EVERY person in our guild get into TW every week now. We can beat any guild on server 1v1 and can almost hold 2 guilds at once. I love the new balance of power in HT keep it up.

As fo ryou people talking **** if you considered allying with another guild or 2 and ganging up on one enemy and accomplishment sure. Just so you guys know though we only had between 50-65 players in any given time in each TW. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. FOr all the Tao members that bragged last week. How does it feel to be beat by 20 people less then you had?

lol, why get so defensive?
    1st, gratz to u on a gd defence
    2nd,we did not hold back, triad had 4 teams in our base at all times to kill catas. we scouted the lanes in the first 2 hours and did not aid the attack teams =fact. ( i was in one of the defense teams)
    so thts 24 people just defending.
    when we saw the ur catas wer non threatening as u did not support them, which meant tht they wer just decoy and distraction, and with 50 mins left on clock ,we decided to go all out.
    u CANNOT deny how fast ur crystal went down when every1 attacked, it wld just be flaming if u do!
    and NO, not every1 attended the TW, roster wld hav been much higher if they did.
  • Rockyk - Heavens Tear
    Rockyk - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    come On People It's A Game Get Over Your Self's
    edited June 2009
    come On People It's A Game Get Over Your Self's

*builds a wax replica of himself and lays it on the ground, then steps over it*
    ...like that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol ok babidi now i get it with yr last post, where yr going

wel basicly because we didn't know what to expect so we had a pretty descend amount of ppl just defending because of the "we dunno what to expect" factor

so basicly all we can point out is that we cannot use the time that TW lasted as a factor to compare ourselves with other guilds cause we kept alot of ppl in our base to have a good defence

well , i dunno (too lazy to read every single post) if any enrage or someone else is QQ'ing about the ganking of 3 big guilds ganking 1 big guild , i'm very sorry but , everyone saw it comming , enrage brought it on themselves ,and i would assume they're happy they're gettin attacked by all these guilds , so i don't understand why the QQ

personaly i think enrage is a pretty awesome guild for defending against 2 big guilds , doesn't look like much but if u think about it , that's 120 ppl online for TW ,

as for triad victory , i just think it's the element of surprise too

as someone else stated that they took out a few ppl from triad TW to tao TW , because in first 2 hrs ,triad attacking their crystal was going kinda slow
    so enrage taking out a few ppl and triad suddenly going from 80% into 95% attack this ended with a dead enrage crystal

back to grinding b:chuckle
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Braggers will be braggers, but two wrongs don't make a right, my child. *invokes Taoist prayer hand symbol* There will always be furious battles, but it is after those battles when we can truly look back and analyze who we are.

Remember, "We cannot see our reflection in running water. It is only in still water that we can see."

In addition, take this Taoist proverb to heart: "In the world, there is nothing more submissive and weak than water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong, nothing can surpass it."

In other words, even though we may be seen as "weak" in some eyes, for attacking the "strongest" Faction on the server and not giving up, nothing can surpass us. That is what true Taoism is.

if a "TRUE" Taoist heard your twisted interpretation of Taoism they would want to shoot themselves. As far as your last proverb it means because water is weak and submissive it isthe best way to attack something that is hard and strong. To relate it to this game Rad would be the most "Taoist" for when Enrage attacked them they were weak and submissive and just did not show, therefore enraging, Enrage so much we didnt want to fight them more then we had to for land. Please quote more Taoist proverbs, I get quite a laugh out of how some interpret them wrongly.
    *builds a wax replica of himself and lays it on the ground, then steps over it*
    ...like that?

yes seems like the beside way I have every heard to get over yourself :P b:laugh
    edited June 2009
    if a "TRUE" Taoist heard your twisted interpretation of Taoism they would want to shoot themselves. As far as your last proverb it means because water is weak and submissive it isthe best way to attack something that is hard and strong. To relate it to this game Rad would be the most "Taoist" for when Enrage attacked them they were weak and submissive and just did not show, therefore enraging, Enrage so much we didnt want to fight them more then we had to for land. Please quote more Taoist proverbs, I get quite a laugh out of how some interpret them wrongly.

yes seems like the beside way I have every heard to get over yourself :P b:laugh

Right and wrong are merely viewpoints, simple words to add a defining characteristic to our own opinions. What you view as "right" and "wrong" can plainly differ from the "right" and "wrong" of another. I interpret the aforementioned quotes as thus: In the middle of a battle, verbal or otherwise, we can never see the true consequences of our actions. However, when all is said and done, that is when we can look back and analyze and look within ourselves. The second quote, I interpret as water being the most submissive and "weak" element. Yet, when it rises up and attacks something that which is much harder and stronger than it, its strengths becomes unsurpassed.

That is how I see these quotes, and I believe I am right. Thus, I am right. You interpret those quotes in a slightly different manner. You truly believe you are right. Thus, you are also correct. Your opinion on whether or not my interpretation is right has no bearing on the actual validity of my interpretation, and vice-versa.

In the end, all we must do is ask ourselves if we are right and if we trust ourselves, and the truth will reveal itself to us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Eleckzar - Heavens Tear
    Eleckzar - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Yeah you go man.. you really "faught" Triad. Need me to pull the posts from your guild after that TW admitting they had fault a severly weakened Triad? Even then it took you over an hour rofl.

Epic post by cat.
    You try to pull out what you THINK is a typo and correct it with an Incorrect spelling...i mean WTF o_0
    And nice spelling on "fault". Now the real question is, did you mean to use Fought or Faught? xD
    Epic...epic enough to be stuck up on the forum refrigerator.

And good fight enrage, cya next war.
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Right and wrong are merely viewpoints, simple words to add a defining characteristic to our own opinions. What you view as "right" and "wrong" can plainly differ from the "right" and "wrong" of another.

That is how I see these quotes, and I believe I am right. Thus, I am right. You interpret those quotes in a slightly different manner. You truly believe you are right. Thus, you are also correct. Your opinion on whether or not my interpretation is right has no bearing on the actual validity of my interpretation, and vice-versa.

In the end, all we must do is ask ourselves if we are right and if we trust ourselves, and the truth will reveal itself to us.

Well i dont know where you recieved your education, but you can believe 2+2 = 5 all you want. However you will be wrong no matter how much you believe in it. In interpretations this does have a little wiggle room. But when you quote something that was said by someone else there is still a right and a wrong, your opinion can be wrong. The quote you used is an adaptaion of old priciple and while you can take it however you want. You are still wrong. "Opinions are like ***holes everyone has one and they all stink." Take that quote how you want it but it is meant only one way and only one interpretation is correct. Opinions are nothing more then opinions no mater how much you believe in your opinion. People that believe a certain way and hold that because they believe something strongly are always correct are called extremists not Taoist.
    edited June 2009
    Well i dont know where you recieved your education, but you can believe 2+2 = 5 all you want. However you will be wrong no matter how much you believe in it. In interpretations this does have a little wiggle room. But when you quote something that was said by someone else there is still a right and a wrong, your opinion can be wrong. The quote you used is an adaptaion of old priciple and while you can take it however you want. You are still wrong. "Opinions are like ***holes everyone has one and they all stink." Take that quote how you want it but it is meant only one way and only one interpretation is correct. Opinions are nothing more then opinions no mater how much you believe in your opinion. People that believe a certain way and hold that because they believe something strongly are always correct are called extremists not Taoist.

You're still using "right" and "wrong"...which are again, mere individual moral values given a set truth value per one's own upbringing. Each set of individual morals are shaped throughout life and will most always differ from society to society. It's why the term "interpretation" is used in a lot of critical thinking and philosophical classes, as they ask you what your own interpretation is; that being said, my college professors have stated that as long as you can back up your interpretations with valid, sound arguments, they will accept them. I've yet to come up with an "unacceptable" interpretation.

But that's my own personal life, and I'll not be using that as an example any longer, as, again, that is also open to interpretation. Hell, fifty years from now, when an overcrowding population leaves us huddled masses in the streets, fighting over the last croissant in the corner bakery, Hitler's suggestion of mass genocide might be remembered as remarkably quaint. ~.^

All that being said, I still believe that both of our interpretations are both valid and sound, thus acceptable. We're not saying that 2 + 2 = 5, or that whales live on the moon, as those can be easily proven with a calculator, or kidnapping Neil Armstrong to play a little more "Dora the Lunar Explorer" for us. However, words and language are much more flexible and bendable to one's will...it's why we have things such as symbolism, innuendos, and idioms. The characteristic of each own person putting their own spin on things is what makes the English language so grand, as well as possibly providing an explanation as to why we STILL have to take it in High School and College, even though we can speak it pretty much already goodly.

PS: Lookin' forward to next week! Loved that battle, and I'm rarin' to go another three hours! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Epic post by cat.
    You try to pull out what you THINK is a typo and correct it with an Incorrect spelling...i mean WTF o_0
    And nice spelling on "fault". Now the real question is, did you mean to use Fought or Faught? xD
    Epic...epic enough to be stuck up on the forum refrigerator.

And good fight enrage, cya next war.

If that amuses you rock on man. Whats even funnier is you dont even get it. I didnt pull it out because it was typeod. If you read back through my posts I often put words that can be taken in different contexts or that I dont believe is the right word to use into quotations. In that post I had put faught into quotations not because of the spelling but because I didnt really consider it a fight.

Guess the bigger joke is on you. But dont worry I got a huge laugh off your post. It was an epic fail.

I dont remember posting anywhere on these forums I had good spelling. In fact I openly admit that since its been over 10 years since I graduated from high school. My spelling, grammer, and general knowledge isnt what it used to be. I also dont pull mispelled words out of peoples post unless they are too messed up to read or understand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Ascension - Heavens Tear
    Ascension - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Few facts to consider before going into discussion:
    1) 1v1, no guild can beat Enrage currently
    2) Right and wrong are based on perspectives and opinions but one must consider their opinion through logical analysis and reasoning with data when applicable. IN this particular instance, there is a possible way of measuring.

PWI imho is not very balance considering pvp.

1) Gears and refinement.
    2) Levels
    3) Personal PvP skills
    4) Experienced acquired over time.

Now each of these 4 points will have different levels. For example, in gears and refinement, different people will have different gears and levels of refinement. It also reflects on what they put on their genie and equipment of skills on the genie, etc.

Next, Levels would pertain to the person's level as well as their attribute setup.

After that, Personal PvP skills can vary between different people. Not only that, it reflects on their reflexes, ability to make good judgment, as well as many other things (ie skills layout, coordination, teamwork, and much more).

Finally, Experienced acquired over time is the last criteria to think about. This would also reflect on a person's PvP skill and ability to digest information quickly and apply it. Two different people having the same setup with the same gears may pick up different experiences depending on their natural ability to understand and comprehend.

From here, you can do some statistical analysis with weights given to these criterion and allocate points to different levels within each of the criteria.

Off course, we again throw this into debate because of how to allocate weights. Personally, I don't have the time nor do I feel the need to do this type of analysis. But I can get a sense that Enrage has the higher points in each and everyone single criterion listed above as an aggregate whole.

As for the argument about right and wrong. What you may believe to be right may not be so to everyone. But within yourself, it's right. But when you take yourself into society; you will need to consider many more things surrounding your notion of what's right and wrong. Not only that, we are creatures that depend on our environment to live. Things are not static in life. There are many constituents you will have to consider, many factors to analyze and re-analyze, and still what you may believe to be right now may not be right. The point is, if everyone is right at a particular time then they are also wrong in another time frame. The way humans think about their life can change through time. So will their notion of right and wrong. That is why we must have adequate measures that can be repeatedly tested to at least give a concrete theory as to what is right and wrong.

Anything else that can't be measured over time repeatedly may not offer a right conclusion. However, note, I didn't say that it may not be true. But it's not proven. In essence, if you want to be right, you have to prove it. By proving it, you must have data/reasoning/analysis/etc to support your argument. If not, it'll be a flame thread where people will just argue against each other until no end.
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2009

I'll assume "all the Tao" members in reference to me and sticky, with an offhand joke about knocking you out?

And you're contradicting yourself. You took several squads out of Triad to hold off Tao, when we brought your crystal below 10%. Maybe it would have gone the other way had Triad pushed hard from the beginning. Anyway, when we got your crystal down below 10%, you sent a full 80 against us and held us off for the last 40 minutes.

You did not win or even hold out with 60, you were on the verge of losing before bringing in a full 80 to hold us off.

Enrage won, to be sure, though not 60 vs 80. You defended 80 vs 80, with 60 just escaping a loss holding us until you pulled out from Triad. Enrage fought well, though you have the same disgraceful conduct as always, Torm.

Outstanding post, Ascension!
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
    edited June 2009
    Few facts to consider before going into discussion:
    1) 1v1, no guild can beat Enrage currently
    2) Right and wrong are based on perspectives and opinions but one must consider their opinion through logical analysis and reasoning with data when applicable. IN this particular instance, there is a possible way of measuring.

1) Gears and refinement.
    2) Levels
    3) Personal PvP skills
    4) Experienced acquired over time.

Now each of these 4 points will have different levels. For example, in gears and refinement, different people will have different gears and levels of refinement. It also reflects on what they put on their genie and equipment of skills on the genie, etc.

Next, Levels would pertain to the person's level as well as their attribute setup.

After that, Personal PvP skills can vary between different people. Not only that, it reflects on their reflexes, ability to make good judgment, as well as many other things (ie skills layout, coordination, teamwork, and much more).

Finally, Experienced acquired over time is the last criteria to think about. This would also reflect on a person's PvP skill and ability to digest information quickly and apply it. Two different people having the same setup with the same gears may pick up different experiences depending on their natural ability to understand and comprehend.

From here, you can do some statistical analysis with weights given to these criterion and allocate points to different levels within each of the criteria.

Off course, we again throw this into debate because of how to allocate weights. Personally, I don't have the time nor do I feel the need to do this type of analysis. But I can get a sense that Enrage has the higher points in each and everyone single criterion listed above as an aggregate whole.

As for the argument about right and wrong. What you may believe to be right may not be so to everyone. But within yourself, it's right. But when you take yourself into society; you will need to consider many more things surrounding your notion of what's right and wrong. Not only that, we are creatures that depend on our environment to live. Things are not static in life. There are many constituents you will have to consider, many factors to analyze and re-analyze, and still what you may believe to be right now may not be right. The point is, if everyone is right at a particular time then they are also wrong in another time frame. The way humans think about their life can change through time. So will their notion of right and wrong. That is why we must have adequate measures that can be repeatedly tested to at least give a concrete theory as to what is right and wrong.

Anything else that can't be measured over time repeatedly may not offer a right conclusion. However, note, I didn't say that it may not be true. But it's not proven. In essence, if you want to be right, you have to prove it. By proving it, you must have data/reasoning/analysis/etc to support your argument. If not, it'll be a flame thread where people will just argue against each other until no end.

ಥ_ಥ ...beautiful wall-o'-text, which I did read. :P

But I'm not set out to prove myself right to others. I merely wanted to explain my side and be understood, not agreed with. To be honest, I don't WANT to change anyone's opinions of right and wrong, or well, opinions of anything. I just want people to look at my points and say, "Well, I guess it DOES make sense."

That's all. I don't argue, I don't debate...I've given up on those; as those are trivial. You win an argument...good for you, but then what? BUT...if you can get someone to understand instead of lose to you...then perhaps you can both learn a bit.

After all, Torm, as...forceful as your words are, I do take them into consideration, and I totally understand where you're coming from. In fact, your interpretations of the quotes make sense to me, as well, even though I prefer my own. In addition, Ascension, you've helped me realize more of the reality of a PvP world, as I'm merely PvE. In addition, you've helped me realize that it is futile to try and prove yourself "right" on the internet, as it is a global society, filled with too many human variables to have one "generally-accepted" version of "right".

...it's why we have forum trolls. *glances at StickyGreen*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Torm - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    I'll assume "all the Tao" members in reference to me and sticky, with an offhand joke about knocking you out?

And you're contradicting yourself. You took several squads out of Triad to hold off Tao, when we brought your crystal below 10%. Maybe it would have gone the other way had Triad pushed hard from the beginning. Anyway, when we got your crystal down below 10%, you sent a full 80 against us and held us off for the last 40 minutes.

You did not win or even hold out with 60, you were on the verge of losing before bringing in a full 80 to hold us off.

Enrage won, to be sure, though not 60 vs 80. You defended 80 vs 80, with 60 just escaping a loss holding us until you pulled out from Triad. Enrage fought well, though you have the same disgraceful conduct as always, Torm.

Outstanding post, Ascension!

You assume to much actually. but I will clarify just so you can feel better about yourself. We started the Tao battle with roughly 65 members ( roughly means give or take 2-3) We were holding Tao quite easliy with that but triad was pressing. I sent 1 squad over to help then a few mins later sent another full squad. That put Tao against roughly 53 people. You guys made a push and I took 3 squads from the Traid fight. so it took roughly 77 people to push you out of our base( for good, we accomplish most of it with the 53 people) and then almost took out your crystal. The first 2 hours of the fight were done with 53-65 members though and we did take the support at the end but IMO it was stricktly cautionary. However I do give Triad and Tao both credit they seemed to both push when we moved squads around- err wait maybe it was the fact they had 30 more people. And as far as disgracefull goes go FRAPS yourself playing BM that is disgracful, I feel for myself and others that play the class but I guess every class has its rejects.
    b:victory
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You assume to much actually. but I will clarify just so you can feel better about yourself. We started the Tao battle with roughly 65 members ( roughly means give or take 2-3) We were holding Tao quite easliy with that but triad was pressing. I sent 1 squad over to help then a few mins later sent another full squad. That put Tao against roughly 53 people. You guys made a push and I took 3 squads from the Traid fight. so it took roughly 77 people to push you out of our base( for good, we accomplish most of it with the 53 people) and then almost took out your crystal. The first 2 hours of the fight were done with 53-65 members though and we did take the support at the end but IMO it was stricktly cautionary. However I do give Triad and Tao both credit they seemed to both push when we moved squads around- err wait maybe it was the fact they had 30 more people. And as far as disgracefull goes go FRAPS yourself playing BM that is disgracful, I feel for myself and others that play the class but I guess every class has its rejects.
    Well, look at that, you can be halfway decent. Good job, Torm.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009

1) Gears and refinement.
    3) Personal PvP skills

qft. not so much personal pvp skills, you can have full +10 gears and still **** people, but have no clue on how to truely pvp

you cant determine 100% true skill in MMORPG's. its never going to happen, because their are too many random factors, and gear, access to guild funds, access to people to run instances, etc etc. you can determine true skill in FPS.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited June 2009

seems like you guys had a lot of moving around then aye b:shocked

so if i understand corectly

u start off triad and tao
    send 65 and 65 (take or add 2-3 ppl)
    first change 77 and 53
    second 53 and 77

yes/no ?
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    qft. not so much personal pvp skills, you can have full +10 gears and still **** people, but have no clue on how to truely pvp

you cant determine 100% true skill in MMORPG's. its never going to happen, because their are too many random factors, and gear, access to guild funds, access to people to run instances, etc etc. you can determine true skill in FPS.

I'll take squad/guild synergy and communication over any +10 weapon.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    If that amuses you rock on man. Whats even funnier is you dont even get it. I didnt pull it out because it was typeod. If you read back through my posts I often put words that can be taken in different contexts or that I dont believe is the right word to use into quotations. In that post I had put faught into quotations not because of the spelling but because I didnt really consider it a fight.

Guess the bigger joke is on you. But dont worry I got a huge laugh off your post. It was an epic fail.

I dont remember posting anywhere on these forums I had good spelling. In fact I openly admit that since its been over 10 years since I graduated from high school. My spelling, grammer, and general knowledge isnt what it used to be. I also dont pull mispelled words out of peoples post unless they are too messed up to read or understand.

Oh so Thats it?
    Im sorry tho, I read...what is written. I dont read "between the lines" and crack my head trying to decipher hidden meanings. I got better **** to do than pulling a Beautiful Mind on some random post :D

Me thinks your first paragraph was just a load of BS to pull the light off your mistakes.
    You epicly fail even on trolling cat so please save the wise ****...complex...
    put words that can be taken in different contexts
    BS cause you are kinda stupid and I totally respect you for agreeing on that point:
    I openly admit that since its been over 10 years since I graduated from high school. My spelling, grammer, and general knowledge isnt what it used to be
    . Takes a real pair to openly come out and admit your handicap b:victory

FYI the term is "Typo" and its written as "grammar". And i gotta admit, you did fail by making back to back spelling errors on a come-back post. Now THATS Epic Fail !
    So keep posting MOAAAAR i want MOAAAAAAAAR fail trolling from you =D

Pro Shrink Advice:If your losing brain cells, since its been *gasp*TEN WHOLE YEARS*/gasp* since you graduated from high school, then please dont post some drivel over the forums and have people point at you and laugh.
    Better to close your mouth and act stupid than open it and remove all doubt.
    kthnxb:bye
    edited June 2009
    Oh so Thats it?
    Im sorry tho, I read...what is written. I dont read "between the lines" and crack my head trying to decipher hidden meanings. I got better **** to do than pulling a Beautiful Mind on some random post :D

Me thinks your first paragraph was just a load of BS to pull the light off your mistakes.
    You epicly fail even on trolling cat so please save the wise ****...complex... BS cause you are kinda stupid and I totally respect you for agreeing on that point: . Takes a real pair to openly come out and admit your handicap b:victory

FYI the term is "Typo" and its written as "grammar". And i gotta admit, you did fail by making back to back spelling errors on a come-back post. Now THATS Epic Fail !

Pro Shrink Advice:If your losing brain cells, since its been *gasp*TEN WHOLE YEARS*/gasp* since you graduated from high school, then please dont post some drivel over the forums and have people point at you and laugh.

Grammar/Spellcheck **** forum troll is fail, fail forum troll fail.
    EPIC fail. Now gtfo until you have some real ammo.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009

+1

Also, if you're going to use MOAR, you have to use other terms derived from /b/. If you don't know what /b/ is, then you can't even call yourself a forum troll.

AN HERO, please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2009

Its a bigger fail when a noob with 3xx fail-post counts calls me(with a single digit) a forum troll =D
    That real ammo or nah...fk it. Talking to fail trolls like you is just a waste of time. It would be more interesting talking with someone who makes a shred of sense in their posts like Most of your guildies from enrage, than some noob like you who just QQs over the forum bout life being oh so hard.

Chill man. No one can out-fail you in being a troll b:victory

EDIT@konari:l2read. its MOAAAAR or MOAAAAAAR. Not MOAR. Read then stfu ok? And aye i dont know what /b/ is, I really dont. I just read these forums for fun and hardly ever respond to any posts. BUT that one which cat posted was an Epic Post that i just HAD to reply to xD
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Oh so Thats it?

You epicly fail even on trolling cat so please save the wise ****...complex... BS cause you are kinda stupid and I totally respect you for agreeing on that point: . Takes a real pair to openly come out and admit your handicap b:victory

Beter to take your own advice there buddy. Cause you sure jst showed everyone how stupod you are with that last post. Im sorry if my posts are two complex for you to read so you have to call me stupid to feel better abot yourself. You might want to graduate from high school first before you make comments.

I believe I should I call you the new wave forum grammer police. But hey if it makes your life mean something to point out spelling mistakes on a forum, Good for you, Im glad you found something that makes you happy! I wouldnt want to be responsible for you becoming the next teenege statistic that offs themselves because someone was mean to them on a game. I even put a ton of spelling mistakes in this post, just for you! I dont want to ruin your happyness in life dude.

My trolling may epic fail but being as you obviouisly hold great importance on being the grammer police online, I would say that makes your real live epic fail and I realy hope you can fix that before you hurt yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited June 2009
    Its a bigger fail when a noob with 3xx fail-post counts calls me(with a single digit) a forum troll =D
    That real ammo or nah...fk it. Talking to fail trolls like you is just a waste of time. It would be more interesting talking with someone who makes a shred of sense in their posts like Most of your guildies from enrage, than some noob like you who just QQs over the forum bout life being oh so hard.

Chill man. No one can out-fail you in being a troll b:victory

OBJECTION!!

*glaces at StickyGreen* As much as he tries, his posts always make me laugh...I nominate him. ~.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Nubble - Heavens Tear
    Nubble - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You need more english, gtfo my PW and go back to PW.MYb:laugh

i know my english sux :D