Wtf is this normal?

BelleFemme - Harshlands
BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
I must have pissed a fkn GM off or something. Yesterday, after having my Calamity Axes of Blood for a total of six hours, I dropped them while being PINK from flagging from my fkn INVENTORY. b:sad

And now this.

http://i44.tinypic.com/16k3wh3.jpg

Tell me why. I just wanted some hemp! b:cry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by BelleFemme - Harshlands on

Comments

• jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    XD Why didn't you carry Guardian Angels?
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Silly HT.. who carries dolls when they're white named?
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I must have pissed a fkn GM off or something. Yesterday, after having my Calamity Axes of Blood for a total of six hours, I dropped them while being PINK from flagging from my fkn INVENTORY. b:sad

And now this.

http://i44.tinypic.com/16k3wh3.jpg

Tell me why. I just wanted some hemp! b:cry

Sorry Belle but i Lol'd
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Calamities are cheap these days... hopefully you can get another set soon :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    yes it is normal but very rare. you can drop to mobs when white (or blue) named but like 0.0001% . i dont know the real percent that is just a guess.
    the good Starr
  • Bittersweet - Harshlands
    Bittersweet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Silly HT.. who carries dolls when they're white named?
    I do, so I won't lose 3% from PvE death. Not that that happens alot to me..
  • Ayreon - Harshlands
    Ayreon - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Bittersweet's sig makes me so happy Wings of Winged Elves are protected from death now. It could make the people who bound them before they were protected from death look like nubs though - a bit like Walter.
  • Rewas - Harshlands
    Rewas - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I do, so I won't lose 3% from PvE death. Not that that happens alot to me..

Epic +1

Cuz yea, that sure makes sence - carying around dolls when you can be pk'ed every 2 minutes or so. Note for dumb people - it's sarcasm.
  • Alyja - Harshlands
    Alyja - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    No wonder ppl bind there axes b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    LOL
    Dropping axes aren't horrible or anything, it just seems that the pickaxes like to drop more than anything. It's plain the most annoying damn thing possible. I dropped mine once, and forgot to get another one for two weeks. Constantly trying to gather something, like ****.b:angry
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    LOL
    Dropping axes aren't horrible or anything, it just seems that the pickaxes like to drop more than anything. It's plain the most annoying damn thing possible. I dropped mine once, and forgot to get another one for two weeks. Constantly trying to gather something, like ****.b:angry

bound it nub, problem solved b:bye
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    bound it nub, problem solved b:bye

Problems been solved, I just don't die anymore. I don't gather either. b:beatenup Get back to LC nub
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Problems been solved, I just don't die anymore. I don't gather either. b:beatenup Get back to LC nub

i mite, HL server is dead and borin
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    Aragorn - Harshlands Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    So, you don't carry dolls, lose your calamity axes in less than 6 hours, and are doing a **** quest where you need 50 hay.. How much more fail can you get?
  • Prediction - Lost City
    Prediction - Lost City Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    uhmmm where does it say you dropped xs? all i see is that you lost a pickaxe
    FPW > PWI b:victory
  • Delia - Harshlands
    Delia - Harshlands Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Dropping things to mobs is normal. I believe it's around 1% (acc. pwdatabase) (and while I was on my deleveling streak on LC [before genies of course lol] I dropped things to mobs several times b:victory.

As to the calamities... were they equiped or in inventory? If you're true pink (just from attacking, not 1st degree red), only inventory equipment can drop as far as I've been told, of which there is a 20% chance according to pwdatabase.

If they were equiped... b:shocked. I PvP without dolls because I generally only kill red names QQ. Don't make me buy dolls now :(.
  • Gandora - Harshlands
    Gandora - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I had a similar experience. I was helping the guild with some PKing outside of Tusk Town. I managed to kill someone and got a oink name. I thought no big deal these people aren't much of a threat I can easily take them. I also have a few guild members helping me out as well. And if worse comes to worse Im like 10 steps away from safe zone. Well the internet went out for 15 min. I could log back in, leaving my character a sitting duck. When I was able to log back in I found that I was pked while being D/Ced and lost the most expensive thing I had, my hh80. I eventually bought it back from the person that took it.

P.S I didnt carry dolls with me because it got to be to expensive. I also plan on trading the weapon to my alts later so I didnt want to bind it either.