gratz to enrage

2»

Comments

• Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I must really be failing to comprehend something here. How does this:

Translate into what you said? They seem like small jabs at Enrage to me.
    "They didn't defend against Caesar" was a fact, your forces were fighting 2 fronts, not 3. Fighting double your own number, do you really take that as a jab? You have highly equipped players, Sonofpwn was one with a +10 wep I didn't see until Triad won, fact. You used a tactic that lowered our HQ, fact. Do these really sound like jabs?

Then how does this sound, Cat; You won, you are the most powerful faction on the server.

Congratulations, and I think we're getting better after each fight, I look forward to the next.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    :(

Why can't we all just get along? This was supposed to be a congratulatory thread (I assume anyway as Sticky just likes to post stuff) why does it have to deteriorate into flames.

Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who.

The only thing that stopped the TW being 100% fun for me was the fact we lost, something we'll have to work on next time. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I haven't been in a TW that long since Rad vs RoC way back when. One thing for certain is BMs and Barbs are getting a lot harder to kill b:shocked
    I like pie
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I must really be failing to comprehend something here. How does this:
    Translate into what you said? They seem like small jabs at Enrage to me.

Sonne is just a forum troll, there is no reasoning with him.
    In their words as far as the threads have gone the past week.

They beat us with twice the man power and twice the catas = they pwn

We beat them while splitting forces with another TW, a TW that was held for over 2 hours against a much stronger faction(gratz to Triad). = It was only because they few ppl that came in after Triad.

It's a double standard.
    One thing for certain is BMs and Barbs are getting a lot harder to kill b:shocked
    *Note to self, stay away from Ty and FiveAlive*
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    "They didn't defend against Caesar" was a fact, your forces were fighting 2 fronts, not 3. Fighting double your own number, do you really take that as a jab? You have highly equipped players, Sonofpwn was one with a +10 wep I didn't see until Triad won, fact. You used a tactic that lowered our HQ, fact. Do these really sound like jabs?

Then how does this sound, Cat; You won, you are the most powerful faction on the server.

Congratulations, and I think we're getting better after each fight, I look forward to the next.

Ah but you didnt say it like that did you. Her post was in reference that 3 guilds attacked us this week. You were very quick to point out how we only fault 2. She wasnt saying how many we fault, she was saying how many attacked us. Then you also made it very clear to point out that at the end we were only fighting 1. All of which was once again irrelevent to her posts.

You purposely said players with +10 weps as if that was a bad thing. Why not say until backup arrived from Triads? So 1 guy comes with a +10 weapon and its worth point out as the deciding factor that won us the TW?

We used a "tactic" We just attacked your crystal but your analysis of our "tactic" was to make it sound weak, wrong, or flawed by calling it suicidal, without support, and saying we never pushed into your base to begin the sentence.

Sonne you do make some nice statements but you also get those thinly veiled insults in there whether you want to admit thats what your doing or not.

Dont worry Sgt, Sonne and myself have a long standing history with each other. This is pretty mild compared to most of our "discussions".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited June 2009
    Ah but you didnt say it like that did you. Her post was in reference that 3 guilds attacked us this week. You were very quick to point out how we only fault 2. She wasnt saying how many we fault, she was saying how many attacked us. Then you also made it very clear to point out that at the end we were only fighting 1. All of which was once again irrelevent to her posts.

You purposely said players with +10 weps as if that was a bad thing. Why not say until backup arrived from Triads? So 1 guy comes with a +10 weapon and its worth point out as the deciding factor that won us the TW?

We used a "tactic" We just attacked your crystal but your analysis of our "tactic" was to make it sound weak and flawed by calling it suicidal, without support, and saying we never pushed into your base to begin the sentence.

Sonne you do make some nice statements but you also get those thinly veiled insults in there whether you want to admit thats what your doing or not.

Dont worry Sgt, Sonne and myself have a long standing history with each other. This is pretty mild compared to most of our "discussions".

I'll acknowledge this, and let it go...
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    P.S. I still vote Sticky for leader <3!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Ashera - Harshlands
    Ashera - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    -edit-

(10char)
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Sonny, what have you been up to while I was in Alaska? Getting soft with your arguments while I was gone? Hmm??

And dammit, my vacation made me miss this apparently awesome TW O_o. Worry not Sonny, I got plenty of lightning tipped arrows waiting for you next week ^_^ (If I get assigned to Tao).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Livedeath - Heavens Tear
    Livedeath - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Thank you for people thinking Enrage is the best. It is flattering and we are humbled, I think. But these battles give experience to all the factions in getting stronger and lvls will even out sooner or later, so it can only get better. All I can say is this. Dont be afraid to attack us 1v1 or another faction(to prepare for different strats) because I dont know when the 1v3 TWs might start getting old. Yeah its tiring. Work 8 hours then prepare and lead a squad for 2 days 3 hours each without eating dinner is kind of tough on the body each week. lol Fun stuff though.

Our skills will always be there but our lvls wont always be higher then rival factions. You cant reasonably lvl pass lvl101 anyways. And lvling slows down a lot after 90. Ok heres to increasingly better TWs for the upcoming summer weeks.b:laugh
  • ShadowxBlade - Heavens Tear
    ShadowxBlade - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    how bout instead of flaming....

grats to the twers :)
  • Nihillae - Heavens Tear
    Nihillae - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Gratz to enrage on your win.b:thanks

Thanks for the fun TW.

-nihi

p.s.
    b:heart b:heart b:heart
    This thread needs more love,
    it has too much anger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    P.S. I still vote Sticky for leader <3!

sorry ive been gone for 2 days. i went to my best friends moms wedding...... and man, i got WASTED. i tore some ligaments in my ankle, as why im not home atm.... im stuck at a friends for a bit. and btw, idk how people drink the **** beer that america makes... its disgusting, i had to force budlight down...

btw, never chase small dogs while you drunk, especially down stairsb:surrender.
    but, jewish wedding, with a russian afterparty = b:victoryb:victory

ill be on sometime later, im mad i missed out on all this flame b:angry

<3 you moar cat >:D
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lisette - Heavens Tear
    Lisette - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Who gave the seven year old booze? b:shocked
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Who gave the seven year old booze? b:shocked

it was a russian party... even the 9 and 11 year olds were drunk lol
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Two weeks ago, Tao/Enrage was 25 minutes.

Last week, Tao/Enrage was 9 minutes.

This week, Tao/Enrage lasted 3 hours, heh.
    2 Weeks Ago,
    1v1

Last Week,
    1v2

This week,
    1v3

o.o

Y'all have to do the math more precisely to make it interesting.

2 weeks ago, 80 Enrage vs 80 Tao: 25 min, Enrage victory.

1 week ago, 40 Enrage vs. 80 Tao: 9 min, Tao victory.

This (last) week, 60 Enrage vs. 80 Tao for over two hours, then 80 Enrage vs. 80 Tao for the remaining 40 minutes or so, Enrage victory.

So, clearly we need somewhere between 60 and 80 Enrage to beat 80 Tao. A bit over 60 to hold you off for three hours, but exactly how many do we need to beat y'all in less than three hours? Let's find out! We going again this week?
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009

This (last) week, 60 Enrage vs. 80 Tao for over two hours, then 80 Enrage vs. 80 Tao for the remaining 40 minutes or so, Enrage victory.

So, clearly we need somewhere between 60 and 80 Enrage to beat 80 Tao. A bit over 60 to hold you off for three hours, but exactly how many do we need to beat y'all in less than three hours? Let's find out! We going again this week?

We'd better go again this week! That last one was a blast, and I'm hungry for MOAR PEW-PEW!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited June 2009

If 80 Enrage vs. 80 Tao lasts longer than an hour, then I'll consider it a victory for Tao despite the final outcome, personally.

I'm hoping Tao will go for Enrage next week, don't see why we wouldn't. Not sure what Caesar will do, though I'm sure Triad will be busy acquiring more "free" land up north. Chances are good for a 1v2 or even another 1v1, I'm looking forward to this next weekend
    Sonny, what have you been up to while I was in Alaska? Getting soft with your arguments while I was gone? Hmm??

And dammit, my vacation made me miss this apparently awesome TW O_o. Worry not Sonny, I got plenty of lightning tipped arrows waiting for you next week ^_^ (If I get assigned to Tao).
    Not by choice...

Pfft, you'll be dropped more than a greased egg
  • Lyxxx - Heavens Tear
    Lyxxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Sonne isnt getting soft is getting wiser b:victory
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I was at work during the fun b:sad

Always this weekend I guess b:pleased

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]