Great TW weekand

Comments

• Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ah so your finally realizing how stupid your posts sound? Good.

So Mr Big and Tough, How long would your uber guild last against Ceaser, Triad, and Tao all on the same night? Knowing Rads history you probably wouldnt even show up for 2 of the battles, and still loose 1 vs 1 against the third.

See thats why your comments sound stupid. If your guild was actually kicking some **** besides Evo it would be a little different. But considering the ONLY land holding guild you can beat is Evo, then you want to try to talk trash about another guild, just plain stupid. b:bye

BTW Enrage fault Rad on June 5th, why dont you tell me how that TW went? b:bye

yeah but we haven't been running our mouths about how big and tough we r and like i said before this isnt the same Rad as before and i mean not like im talking trash im just speaking truth im trying to keep this civil but u keep running your mouth without knowing anything so b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ah so your finally realizing how stupid your posts sound? Good.

So Mr Big and Tough, How long would your uber guild last against Ceaser, Triad, and Tao all on the same night? Knowing Rads history you probably wouldnt even show up for 2 of the battles, and still loose 1 vs 1 against the third.

See thats why your comments sound stupid. If your guild was actually kicking some **** besides Evo it would be a little different. But considering the ONLY land holding guild you can beat is Evo, then you want to try to talk trash about another guild, just plain stupid. b:bye

BTW Enrage fault Rad on June 5th, why dont you tell me how that TW went? b:bye
    Rad's history?

You're aware that Rad's power has been dispersed to all of the top 4 factions on the server, right? Rad's "history" is the the history of all of them.

Personally, I think the "history" of Radiance should be divided into different periods. Rome for instance. It started as a small city, became a dominating empire, then broke apart into dozens of different nations. The Holy Roman Empire, was the official "successor" though it didn't bear much similarity to the "Rome" of Caesar's time. And dozens of countries in Europe, Africa, and Asia could be considered part of Rome's history, though they are now independent nations.

Similar to Radiance, no?
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
    edited June 2009
    Rad's history?

You're aware that Rad's power has been dispersed to all of the top 4 factions on the server, right? Rad's "history" is the the history of all of them.

Personally, I think the "history" of Radiance should be divided into different periods. Rome for instance. It started as a small city, became a dominating empire, then broke apart into dozens of different nations. The Holy Roman Empire, was the official "successor" though it didn't bear much similarity to the "Rome" of Caesar's time. And dozens of countries in Europe, Africa, and Asia could be considered part of Rome's history, though they are now independent nations.

Similar to Radiance, no?

Most ppl would have to admit without Rad we wouldnt have this great TW map b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    yeah but we haven't been running our mouths about how big and tough we r and like i said before this isnt the same Rad as before and i mean not like im talking trash im just speaking truth im trying to keep this civil but u keep running your mouth without knowing anything so b:chuckle

Roflmao.. What do you mean your not running your mouths?
    Crazydan wrote:
    what happened with Caesar did u not show up were u too scared?

Sure in the hell sounds like your running your mouth to me without knowing ANYTHING. Your posts show your lack of TW knowledge and more to the fact your just trying to be "cool" and run your mouth about Enrage.

So you call that speaking truth? Well then Im just speaking truth too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Rad's history?

Similar to Radiance, no?

WTH are you on about Sonne? I didnt mean Rads guild story, I meant Rads stratagy of not showing up for any TW they didnt think they would win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited June 2009
    Roflmao.. What do you mean your not running your mouths?

Sure in the hell sounds like your running your mouth to me without knowing ANYTHING. Your posts show your lack of TW knowledge and more to the fact your just trying to be "cool" and run your mouth about Enrage.

So you call that speaking truth? Well then Im just speaking truth too.

Ok well that scared comment was sarcasm but see how it can be taken another way and since when have u seen Rad going around saying we r gods attack us we r so freaking amazing we cant lose thank u and good bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Also that scared comment with a non serious shot at u for all the times Enrage WC and all that bs about not showing up for fights when it made no TW sense to do so

*edit* Unlike most ppl i know this is a game and i have fun with the back and forth on here during WQ but i dont take much of what is said here seriously
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Ok well that scared comment was sarcasm but see how it can be taken another way and since when have u seen Rad going around saying we r gods attack us we r so freaking amazing we cant lose thank u and good bye

Enrage wanted more TWs, and noone in Enrage is complaining about the TWs we are getting. We dont mind being double and triple teamed.

Its annoying when we get double and triple teamed and then people come running to the forums saying Oh you didnt send a full team here or you didnt show up for this TW(while you were fighting 2 other guilds) or we are so "pwnage" cause we beat Enrage when 1 to 2 other guilds were attacking them. So yeah we complain about the stupid comments people make about those TWs, but not about having the TWs themselves.

Thats what people fail to realize.

Yeah we ran and still do run our mouths. It only took 3 months of insulting everyone on the server to finally get some TW action and we sure as **** aint upset over it lol.

Just to summerize for those who dont like the walls of text:

Enrage upset over 2 to 3 TWs a week: NO
    Enrage annoyed over people making dumb comments about those TWs: Yes

And now I need to go make my signature for the JD forums, So dont expect any responses for a few hours!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited June 2009
    Enrage wanted more TWs, and noone in Enrage is complaining about the TWs we are getting. We dont mind being double and triple teamed.

Its annoying when we get double and triple teamed and then people come running to the forums saying Oh you didnt send a full team here or you didnt show up for this TW(while you were fighting 2 other guilds) or we are so "pwnage" cause we beat Enrage when 1 to 2 other guilds were attacking them. So yeah we complain about the stupid comments people make about those TWs, but not about having the TWs themselves.

Thats what people fail to realize.

Yeah we ran and still do run our mouths. It only took 3 months of insulting everyone on the server to finally get some TW action and we sure as **** aint upset over it lol.

Just to summerize for those who dont like the walls of text:

And now I need to go make my signature for the JD forums, So dont expect any responses for a few hours!

Didnt say u were upset about the double triple teams but when Rad was getting tripled teamed and they didnt show up to 1 u made sure to make a big deal outta it so yeah. Do wish Enrage luck in their ganking i know what a pain it can be b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    WTH are you on about Sonne? I didnt mean Rads guild story, I meant Rads stratagy of not showing up for any TW they didnt think they would win.
    I'm telling you that "Rad" or "Radiance" means very different players and strategies depending on the time that you're referring.

The one thing CrazyDan has right, which annoyed me as well when I was in Rad, is that you're unable to see it as a completely different faction than it was during earlier periods.

Radiance "strategy," when it was the overwhelmingly dominant power, is obviously going to be different than the strategy of "a" Radiance that was continually bleeding members and reeling from internal drama, as it's going to be different from a new Radiance with almost exclusively new members.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
    edited June 2009
    Very true idk much about the past Rad but i like the new Rad Raw might rub ppl the wrong way but he knows how to lead :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hari - Heavens Tear
    Hari - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well... all I personally have to say is, great fight Enrage.

I think we've improved over the past 3 weeks b:pleased

That was the closest TW I've ever been in, with both factions taking shots against the opponent's base. We had your crystal below 30% for like an hour, yet you successfully defended it that entire time!

And By the end our crystal was at about 30% too. (kudos to your bizarre strategy of just sending in one barb, with one cata. We never took him seriously, so he wore down our crystal quite a bit... although I'm sure he used a couple charms and maybe 50 cata scrolls for all his deaths b:chuckle)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to more great fights between Tao and Enrage b:pleased. While I'm not so sure we can beat you in a 1v1 (although the last TW certainly could've gone either way), I'm happy in knowing that we can atleast hold our own against your A-team.

Once again, kudos to enrage for a great fight b:victory
    HT clerics at their finest:

hari: can you do mdef debuffs? makes the fight go faster
    naughty_x: waste, I do more damage without them
    hari: ...you do more damage in 2 seconds than reducing mdef by 35% for 4 casters does in 20 seconds?
    naughty_x: is waste, i do more damage

hari: 3-3 BH goes a lot faster with a sin
    naughty_x: no, only a difference of like 3 minutes
    hari: ...we've been in here a lot longer than 3 minutes already
    naughty_x: your opinion
    edited June 2009
    Also very disappointed but not surprised by Triads actions after they beat Enrages secondary force in what 2 hours plus. Have u guys heard of class but whatever keep running your mouth but maybe next time do something that is worthy of running your mouth like beating Enrage 1 v 1. Oh wait u had the chance on Friday how did that work b:cute

Also on this note very happy that Caesar was very low key with their win b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Didnt say u were upset about the double triple teams but when Rad was getting tripled teamed and they didnt show up to 1 u made sure to make a big deal outta it so yeah. Do wish Enrage luck in their ganking i know what a pain it can be b:bye

Lol I'm pretty sure Cat already told you why when Rad skipped a fight Enrage made a big deal out of it back on page 1. Hmm either you don't comprehend what people are posting or your just talking out your **** to to raise your post count b:chuckle
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
    edited June 2009
    Lol I'm pretty sure Cat already told you why when Rad skipped a fight Enrage made a big deal out of it back on page 1. Hmm either you don't comprehend what people are posting or your just talking out your **** to to raise your post count b:chuckle

Ok just shut up because i could care less about my post count. And ik the reason she gave and its a bad cycle that continues lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol yep hehe
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
    edited June 2009
    lol yep hehe

But honestly Enrage needs to work on their Multiple TW work 2 weeks in a row hasnt been good they gave up to Tao last week for the most part and this week were on the brink of losing all 3 lands
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    But honestly Enrage needs to work on their Multiple TW work 2 weeks in a row hasnt been good they gave up to Tao last week for the most part and this week were on the brink of losing all 3 lands

It has nothing to do with "working" on our multiple TWs. If Rad, Evo, and some no named guild all attacked us the same night, we would sucessfully defend all 3 lands and be finished with all 3 TWs in less than an hour.

Against STRONG guilds you need your top 80 in there to do damage and fly by TWs. As you witnessed when we took out Tao and Ceaser 1 vs 1 and when they were the ones attacking us( we were supposed to be "defending"). And in just this weeks TW where we attacked Triad 1 vs 1. Whenever you divide your forces your weakening yourself making any battle against a strong guild a tough one.

You pretty much have 2 choices. Send your top players to 1 tw and whoever is left to the others( Guarenteed win on 1 and almost guarenteed lose on the others) Or divide your teams up evenly sending 40-70 players per TW and try to turtle and tough it out( risking losing all lands or possibly keeping all lands)

"now waits for more stupid comments so you can once again try to look "cool" by talking about Enrage".....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    week and what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    first off i want to say grats for enrage at defending that well ^_^ they held off tao and still put up a very good defence against triad

so what i want to know ,
    i know enrage split up their force to defend tao and triad , but HOW was it split?

strongest ppl to tao and 2nd choice TW group to triad ?
    or just a main split of all strong ppl ?

this to get a better vieuw on guilds b:pleased

and yes i'm very curious at what's gonna happen next week , tao will probably try and go north again , whil caeser will prolly try and , attack archo? or go for great lake again?

triad .. i have no idea misfortune? tradewind village?
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    first off i want to say grats for enrage at defending that well ^_^ they held off tao and still put up a very good defence against triad

so what i want to know ,
    i know enrage split up their force to defend tao and triad , but HOW was it split?

strongest ppl to tao and 2nd choice TW group to triad ?
    or just a main split of all strong ppl ?

this to get a better vieuw on guilds b:pleased

and yes i'm very curious at what's gonna happen next week , tao will probably try and go north again , whil caeser will prolly try and , attack archo? or go for great lake again?

triad .. i have no idea misfortune? tradewind village?

This week we just did a pretty much even split of everyone who was online(with a few tweaks here and there and some swapping during the TWs). Neither TW had a full 80 until after the Triad TW was over and then some from there joined the Tao battle. I think we had around 60 in each one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Crazydan l2multi-quote and stop double/triple-posting this thread.. kthxbai nonfactor. b:bye
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hey that was a serious gratz heard it was a great fight no attitude to u ever anne b:cute

much love as always, dan b:kiss but seriously, this thread had gone on long enough. is it TW time again yet? I'm itching to get more blood under my perfectly manicured nails!b:pleased
    *insert awesome siggy here*
    edited June 2009
    much love as always, dan b:kiss but seriously, this thread had gone on long enough. is it TW time again yet? I'm itching to get more blood under my perfectly manicured nails!b:pleased

yeah cant wait till next week and i give up trying to talk to a wall see u in game anne b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    This week we just did a pretty much even split of everyone who was online(with a few tweaks here and there and some swapping during the TWs). Neither TW had a full 80 until after the Triad TW was over and then some from there joined the Tao battle. I think we had around 60 in each one.

hmm so only 60 ppl :/

i was told 78 or something

oh well it sertainly didn't look like u only had 60 in b:chuckle
    if so you did a very good job ^_^
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    Lleela - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Rad's history?

Your dead on right Sonnestark, The current version of Radiance is nothing more than a few old core players, a few late comers such as myself, and many other recent members. The current version of Radiance in no way resembles the Radiance that once dominated the TW map.

Thing are however bright and we are happy to have TW victories to call our own since the major crash. Our levels may not be up to Enrage, Ceaser, Tao range but our spirit is good and we are looking to a bright future where Radiance is competitive in the top ranks of TW land holders. Till then we are doing our best to hang in there.

For as much grief Enrage gave Radiance during the leadership turmoil and following break up of the old Rad, I support their assessment of the current situation.

People trash talking Enrage over the length of TW or win/loss of a TW weekend while they are being gangbanged by their closest competitors in an attempt to stress the factions ability to TW on a level playing field is just fail BS.

Id like to TW with Enrage soon but am not looking to participate in a gank Enrage weekend. As for Triad's trash talk, Im looking forward to turning the tables on them for awhile, our last two meetings have boosted spirits here in realizing we are not far from being able to be competitive with Triad.
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    As for Triad's trash talk, Im looking forward to turning the tables on them for awhile, our last two meetings have boosted spirits here in realizing we are not far from being able to be competitive with Triad.

triad trash talk? b:shocked

ok maybe a couple of ppl that make some victory look bigger then it actually is ,but there are always ppl that want to make themselves or their guild look better

personnaly i think our triad members are pretty neutral on this stuff we don't trashtalk (most don't or shouldn't)

also ppl need to realise if 1 person in "x" guild says or trashtalks another guild , it's not "x" guild saying that , only if the leader shouts something b:chuckle

oh well we had a good TW and hope to get stronger in the future so we can give enrage a descent fight 1 VS 1 b:surrender
  • Babidi - Heavens Tear
    Babidi - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Triad wasnt at its best when u last fought it, and it still isnt. although it has recruited and regained some of its old members, it lost alot of core tw players to Tao. I hope u become a competitive guild with Triad, but i just don't see it happening anytime soon in rad's current state.

@ crazydan: no1 ever claimed they are better than enrage. Enrage is still number 1 on server = fact.
    enrage took down triad 1v1 thanks to their awesome barbs and a better strategy than last time, when triad defended for 3 hours.
    only thing triad needs is more high lvled barbs and wizards to start taking land from enrage in a 1v1.
  • lexing
    lexing Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well, what can I say, Enrage love TW, all our menbers online have TW, all of them since lvl 76 to 100 what other guild can say that, and like some 1 alredy mentioned, no other guild can win 1vs1.

But we r happy we were 125 ppl online and took 2+hrs to win vs 60 ppl and tao after we were 80 ppl in TW didnt attack our crystal, so keep coming, we r here to have fun.b:thanks
  • Babidi - Heavens Tear
    Babidi - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    u must remember though that after we changed our strategy we took their crystal in a single push from 85-90% all the way to victory.
    so it wouldnt hav lasted 2+hours had we done that from the beginning. their barbs wer a distraction to the defence teams. after we got the orders to push after the 2 hours passed, it was over very quickly.