Someone Plz Help Me Plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Centetric - Lost City
Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
OK so i have been on the same lvl for ever i have no quests left and grindin isn't doing anything for me. Its really fustrating me. Someone plz give me some advice plz. I am a cleric if that info helps.
THANK YOU
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
~RedsRose
Post edited by Centetric - Lost City on

Comments

• Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    OK so i have been on the sam lvl for ever i have no quests left and grindin isn't doing anything for me. Its really fustrating me. Someone plz give me some advice plz.
    !THANK YOU!

1. don't use that many exclamation marks >.>

2. do crazy stones (in archo, check your questlog to find the npc)

3. if you feel like grinding doesn't do anything, try using a xp scroll. you really should get a lot of xp at your lvl for killing mobs, even without it. don't be in a squad if your squadmate doesn't grind with you.
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Legorend - Heavens Tear
    Legorend - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Stop dying... >.>
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    OK so i have been on the same lvl for ever i have no quests left and grindin isn't doing anything for me. Its really fustrating me. Someone plz give me some advice plz. I am a cleric if that info helps.
    THANK YOU

Do One-Man Army Quests....

Yes, it isn't grinding... It's actually quests! Ha ha ha... yea, I keep fooling myself every time I take one of those "quests"
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Frankly, questing and grinding should give you tons of XP...along with daily quest, you know? I'm actually having problems keeping up with mah quests right now

And gratz on 69 Zeph!! b:laughb:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Frankly, questing and grinding should give you tons of XP...along with daily quest, you know? I'm actually having problems keeping up with mah quests right now

And gratz on 69 Zeph!! b:laughb:sin

O yea.... you know what I'm thinking huh? b:sin

/slap... dam your mind is too corrupted!
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    O yea.... you know what I'm thinking huh? b:sin

/slap... dam your mind is too corrupted!

69!! you know... Because of this sexy beast!

0705_mufp_24_zford_hot_rods69_mustang.jpg

That's what u were thinking of too, right Zeph? b:question RITE?!?!? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]