Help!

Options
SerenityStar - Dreamweaver
SerenityStar - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Support Desk
I'm new to this game, and if someone has posted about this before I'm sorry, but when I try to get in to PWI, when I would normaly click start, it won't let me it still says "update" instead of start, and the bar where it would normaly track the update says: "Client running unable to proceed with update" under the bar. Is this server maintenance or am I having a problem? I've never been online when server maintenance has taken place,so I don't know if this is that or not. I'll post a screenshot too if that helps.also the diffrent servers on the side aren't blinking.

PWIproblem.jpg
Those who think only sunshine is happiness have never danced in the rain. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Server maintenance is usually every single Tuesday starting at 10 p.m. Pacific time (Wednesday 1-3 AM EST), except for some occasions, which they will let you know. :P

It seems perhaps that you already have a PW client running. Do you see it in your taskbar? If not, check your task manager and see if it's on there. If it is, I would end it then restart the client.

I hope this helps. >_< If not, I'm sorry!
  • SerenityStar - Dreamweaver
    SerenityStar - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    jaeseu wrote: »
    Server maintenance is usually every single Tuesday starting at 10 p.m. Pacific time (Wednesday 1-3 AM EST), except for some occasions, which they will let you know. :P

It seems perhaps that you already have a PW client running. Do you see it in your taskbar? If not, check your task manager and see if it's on there. If it is, I would end it then restart the client.

I hope this helps. >_< If not, I'm sorry!

Thank you so much! you were right it was still running, it's working again,it was in the icon bar, I had it collapsed and I didn't think to check it, I hope I wasn't to much of a bother to everyone, and thank you again for your help, if this ever happens again I'll be sure to check that.
    Those who think only sunshine is happiness have never danced in the rain. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.