Farm or quests?

neshoo
neshoo Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I played few mmorpgs,so i know that on some u lvl faster by farming and simply killing mobs,and on some its faster to do quests.Does it pays of to do quests on PW(will i get more exp by the time i finish them than i would if i was killing mobs that time and are rewards any good ?)
Ty for any answer b:laugh
Post edited by neshoo on

Comments

• Prediction - Lost City
    Prediction - Lost City Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    absolutely! quest since lvl 1!

they give rep and celestones which can be used to make mirages (mirages rock)

they sometimes also give extremely good rewards!

P.S. quests lvl you almost 10x as fast
    FPW > PWI b:victory
  • neshoo
    neshoo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ok thnx very much
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    All the quests are pretty much grinding with a goal anyway (kill 20 of X, get 5 of Y by killing Z). Only a few are different and those usually don't take long to finish.
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • R_u_random - Sanctuary
    R_u_random - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    neshoo wrote: »
    I played few mmorpgs,so i know that on some u lvl faster by farming and simply killing mobs,and on some its faster to do quests.Does it pays of to do quests on PW(will i get more exp by the time i finish them than i would if i was killing mobs that time and are rewards any good ?)
    Ty for any answer b:laugh

Quest, quest, and when you can't possibly quest anymore, quest. You get tons of experience compared to just grinding on mobs, and usually the quest will require you to grind anyway, so you might as well get extra exp, spirit, and gold by doing the quest.
  • Kristiona - Heavens Tear
    Kristiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Quest cause there are things like spiirtual quest if you don't do you won't be able to get to better spells when you get right level for.
  • ShikiSenri - Sanctuary
    ShikiSenri - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Farm while on quests b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Do whatever you like...

But just remember than that you will soon run out of quests.....prepare for that day b:sad

But don't worry, you will have friends that will pull through with you and have fun together... right?
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City
    __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I cry when i have no more quests to do... QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sumerisle - Dreamweaver
    Sumerisle - Dreamweaver Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Quests are definitely the way to go. You get exp from killing mobs during the quest and then you get exp (and many other goodies) for turning the quest in.
    Believe, level 2 Dreamweaver faction recruiting all classes. PM me in-game or drop me a message for more info!