• XBloodKingx - Heavens Tear
    XBloodKingx - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    39 cuz as a bm u get swamped in skillz and paths to choose from
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]you have just meet death

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

credit to ForsakenX for the sig
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    55 here...
    10 chars
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    -trees + jackolperidites 37-39ish
    -wraiths south of sundown 40-50ish
    -feligar beserkers north of fb51 50-56ish
    -taurox's near hh portal, normal grind 56-60
    -zhen @ seaweed thieves till 70
    -get xs, aoe at seaweed thieves till 75
    -aoe at ykd north till 81/82
    -aoe at wolves till 86ish
    -aoe at spiders till 90~92
    -aoe at ants b:sleep

make a cleric friend, you make amazing money and level faster than any other class if you are dedicated. aoe grinding is much more tiring than party grinding with a range character though.
  • Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    From 75-ish to 86, I'd suggest doing rebirth gamma instead of grinding. It's much faster exp, perhaps less money, I'm not sure.
  • SerenityStar - Dreamweaver
    SerenityStar - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well I'm fairly new so I don't really know if this is the best way, but I grind now some, but I use the extra exp to lv my genie.
    Those who think only sunshine is happiness have never danced in the rain. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    Aragorn - Harshlands Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    -trees + jackolperidites 37-39ish
    -wraiths south of sundown 40-50ish
    -feligar beserkers north of fb51 50-56ish
    -taurox's near hh portal, normal grind 56-60
    -zhen @ seaweed thieves till 70
    -get xs, aoe at seaweed thieves till 75
    -aoe at ykd north till 81/82
    -aoe at wolves till 86ish
    -aoe at spiders till 90~92
    -aoe at ants b:sleep

make a cleric friend, you make amazing money and level faster than any other class if you are dedicated. aoe grinding is much more tiring than party grinding with a range character though.

This is good advice, but you can stick around in YKD for a bit longer. I am still getting 6%-7% an hour (without cleric) grinding on either the Chiefs, or the Minions.

I am going to the wolves though next level, and maybe back to ykd if the wolves are taken. There are a lot of good spots for us in the 80s to grind. There are a lot of mobs near Sirry Wine Camp to grind on as well that are non-magic. They take hits better than wolves, and mobs at ykd, but they spawn fast, and there are a lot of them.
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Well I'm fairly new so I don't really know if this is the best way, but I grind now some, but I use the extra exp to lv my genie.

Use spirit.. Never use exp to level a genie.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    This is good advice, but you can stick around in YKD for a bit longer. I am still getting 6%-7% an hour (without cleric) grinding on either the Chiefs, or the Minions.

I am going to the wolves though next level, and maybe back to ykd if the wolves are taken. There are a lot of good spots for us in the 80s to grind. There are a lot of mobs near Sirry Wine Camp to grind on as well that are non-magic. They take hits better than wolves, and mobs at ykd, but they spawn fast, and there are a lot of them.

yeah you can also trumble with those mobs @ sirry. ykd is extremely populated and i had trouble getting full hours in before kos came.
  • Organism - Lost City
    Organism - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Use spirit.. Never use exp to level a genie.

How is that even possible? It's such a waste of sp. Seriously, I'm only lvl 45 and cant even max all of my skills that I need maxed at my level (I'm behind in several skills, not just one). How are you supposed to level up a genie with your sp when, as an axe, you need the most damage, therefore need your skills maxed. ITS NOT POSSIBLE! Or maybe I'm just doing something wrong? I do every quest I get and grind the rest of my level; those are the two sources of sp. Are there other ways to get sp? Other than buying those fruits..

Idk, my genie is lvl 13 anyways, don't really use it much. I would if I knew how to better manage my sp so that I could level my skills AND genie. I don't see the point in wasteing exp on it either.

Genies...b:angry
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    yeah you can also trumble with those mobs @ sirry. ykd is extremely populated and i had trouble getting full hours in before kos came.

Yah, luckily my playing time is before the Euros wake up, and after the east coast in the USA has gone to bed. So I deal with a few west coasters but nothing I cannot handle. My 2nd YKD spot on the minions, although I get about .4-.5% less an hour is never populated. I see maybe one person every 4-5 hours I grind there if that.
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    How is that even possible? It's such a waste of sp. Seriously, I'm only lvl 45 and cant even max all of my skills that I need maxed at my level (I'm behind in several skills, not just one). How are you supposed to level up a genie with your sp when, as an axe, you need the most damage, therefore need your skills maxed. ITS NOT POSSIBLE! Or maybe I'm just doing something wrong? I do every quest I get and grind the rest of my level; those are the two sources of sp. Are there other ways to get sp? Other than buying those fruits..

Idk, my genie is lvl 13 anyways, don't really use it much. I would if I knew how to better manage my sp so that I could level my skills AND genie. I don't see the point in wasteing exp on it either.

Genies...b:angry

Once you get higher level you will realize that you don't want to spend 3 mil coins, and spirit on skills that might not matter as much. There are skills you want maxed and there are skills you don't want maxed.

Plus when you get the higher levels you will have more spirit than you know what to do with. Right now I have about 15mil spirit and all the PVP skills I have are maxed. My alter marrow is maxed, surta maxed, golden bell maxed, and AOE grinding skills are about 50% of max. I would max them but the coins are more of a deal right now to me than spirit. I figure it would take about 3 mil coins to max out my aoe skills.