What class for Dmg dealer

maaq
maaq Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
hey i have a barbarian tank but i want to make a new user that is a dmg dealer but i dont know what class that is best blademaster or a Humanoid barbarian i just want to make most dmg as possible.. can you guys please give me a link to a good guide to make a dmg dealer ..

Thanks b:victory
Post edited by maaq on

Comments

• Soul_Storm - Harshlands
    Soul_Storm - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    maaq wrote: »
    hey i have a barbarian tank but i want to make a new user that is a dmg dealer but i dont know what class that is best blademaster or a Humanoid barbarian i just want to make most dmg as possible.. can you guys please give me a link to a good guide to make a dmg dealer ..

Thanks b:victory

More damage dealer is the wizzard and the archer.
    As u can tell the archer has a build of 1 strg by 4 dex, no vit and no mag so they are more vunerable than other classes, on the other hand they have a lot of dex and a lot of damage, im lvl 34 and i do almost 4.000 damage criticals (some of my best 3.9k), dispite the fact they do a lot of criticals.
    Archer is one of the most damage dealer classes because the objective of an archer is to kill the enemy before he gets to him.
    I'm telling this as an archer, but i heard wizzards are excellent damage dealers too, hope someone can help you more.
  • maaq
    edited June 2009
    im sry i forgot to say its have to be a warrior cuz i dont want to be a wizzard or archer :) but i looked at the forum and blade master is on of the best warrior classes right ? to make most damage
  • Kuniam - Sanctuary
    Kuniam - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    As a warrior class, yeah I would say BMs do the nicest damage, also they have a nice variety of AoE attacks which makes it even nicer
  • maaq
    edited June 2009
    okay thanks :)
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Economy-wise go for BM because BM can wear your barb's old gear and you don't have to spend a fortune buying 2 sets of quality gear for your chars just because they are different class.
  • XBloodKingx - Heavens Tear
    XBloodKingx - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    archers and wizez ar classes u play when u get bored. with wiz u HAVE to have patience to play cuz u WILL die alot. archers are more of a fun laid back class they kill most stuf befor it gets to them. but if the mob does get to them they have 2 skills they can use: Wing blessing (or sumthing like that) which reduces dmg taken and Knockback Arrow which knocks the enemy back 12 meters
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]you have just meet death

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

credit to ForsakenX for the sig