Spirit

suparfly
suparfly Posts: 35 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Is there any other way to win spirit besides doing quests ?
Because its almost impossible to evolve 1 skill at lvl 34 archer, when a skills requires 17.200 spirit, and in a very good mission, one of the bests in my lvl i only win 4000...

thanks a lot in advance.
Post edited by suparfly on

Comments

• Kuniam - Sanctuary
    Kuniam - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hello, Doing Tabbed FB runs (that you can do as level 34 can only do fb 19,29 and get exp and spirit) And also Crazy stone will earn you some spirit. Their may be some other ways, but for your level those are the only 2 ways I can think of
  • CandyCaneNJ - Dreamweaver
    CandyCaneNJ - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    What is Tabbed mean? Also can't we do fb19 at level 19?? You mentioned level 34. I'm a bit confused.
  • Kuniam - Sanctuary
    Kuniam - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    What is Tabbed mean? Also can't we do fb19 at level 19?? You mentioned level 34. I'm a bit confused.

When you do your FB 19 you will get a Call to duty tab which you use at a pillar for the boss to give exp and spirit when its dead. As for doign fb19 at level 19 yes you do it then. When I mentioned level 34 I was referring to the thread makers post of "Because its almost impossible to evolve 1 skill at lvl 34 archer"
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You get spirit everytime you kill a mob, or craft something, in addition to the quests.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.