Great TW weekand

Crazydan - Heavens Tear
Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Etherblade (West)
We have Evo defending agaisnt a few noob guild but cant hold off Rad. Then we have Rad hold of some slighty less noob guilds and hold evo off but the real story here is............Enrage

They took down Triad after a long fight but what happened with Caesar did u not show up were u too scared? or did u see how wrong u were when u called Rad cowards for picking their fights. Well i wish u guys the best i reali do getting ganked every week is no fun

but after all the talk of having the whole server attack u some would think u would be able to take at least 2 factions on at the same time but as i write this Triad has won and u r still holding of Tao so i have to ask any regrets in previous comments?

Also great TWs this week and for weeks to come dont let this become a flame fest try to keep ur words civil and dont send attacks on ppl ty and let the fight begin b:shocked
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Crazydan - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Nubble - Heavens Tear
    Nubble - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    our pve server gangsters doesnt deserve any lands just wipe em out of map b:victory
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Well gratz on the defeat on Tao on a 3 hour defense
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well gratz on the defeat on Tao on a 3 hour defense

wasnt straight defence, and why the attitude dan? *pouts* we said we wanted a good fight, we got a decent weekend of fights. All is well. A good time was had by most now lets move on and see what happens next weekend ^^b:pleased
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009

They took down Triad after a long fight but what happened with Caesar did u not show up were u too scared? or did u see how wrong u were when u called Rad cowards for picking their fights. Well i wish u guys the best i reali do getting ganked every week is no fun

We were fighting Triad, Ceaser, and Tao tonight. Your guild have 240 people on TW nights to go to 3 TWs against the 3 other strongest guilds on the server?

As far as calling Rad cowards, learn your history then speak. We gave Radiance a hard time because when we were in RoC, Rad gave us a very hard time whenever they would gank RoC with Evo and TE/Legion.

So when they starting skipping TWs, the people who used to be in RoC gave them a hella hard time for it. It was just good payback.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Nubble - Heavens Tear
    Nubble - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    rage isnt so great at all ... b:chuckle now need more complains :P
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    rage isnt so great at all ... b:chuckle now need more complains :P

You need more english, gtfo my PW and go back to PW.MYb:laugh
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    1 + 1= pie
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    1 + 1= pie

More like.

+1
    +1

The Cake is not a lie.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I must admit I was shocked when the Caesar result came in after only 10minutes, but then I realised that this meant a full TW for Triad and Tao, and we weren't disappointed!

Kudos to Enrage for great TWs all weekend b:victory
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • malkaviam
    malkaviam Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I must admit I was shocked when the Caesar result came in after only 10minutes, but then I realised that this meant a full TW for Triad and Tao, and we weren't disappointed!

It actually took us 5min to take down the crystal of an empty TW not 10 >_<

Just wanted to talk in favor of Enraged. They are still the best faction in the server (imho)... it takes the other 3 strong factions to attack at the same time to beat them. I dun think any of us can take them 1-o-1 right now.

They gave us a couple of good fights this weekend, and that's wot's important.
    ........ crazydan since when u became so mean? b:sad

vivichu
  • Keita - Heavens Tear
    Keita - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You don't need to hide vivichu. Especially if you type your name at the end of the post.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I bet Enrage was just too scared to fight Caesar after beating them in half the TW limit last time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    Lleela - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The server scheduling of TW battles leaves much to be desired. I am disappointed in the way it schedules 3 fights in the same time slot one night, and leaves another day completely free.

There is not one faction on this server which can field 240 members at the same time, those factions who feel their only opportunity to gain a land depends on a three prong attack in order to gain the advantage needed to pull off a win IMO are lame. I see no honor in a TW unless its your best 80 v their best 80. Uneven playing fields make for hollow victories.

No complaints where a faction holds a great deal of land and the number of total attacks cause the system to force max battles in same time slot, my complaint is regarding small to medium land holders having 3 fights in total for a weekend and having the system put them all in same time spot. At this time there are no factions dominating the entire map and no reason 4 battles could not occupy multiple time slots.

A system which would be more reasonable is, schedule 1 battle in each time slot over the weekend before adding additional fights the same day in same time slot. This would make only the largest land holders susceptible to having multi TWs in same time frame.

Currently IMO way to many factions base their TW strategy in who can we gang up on and have a chance to win, current gank target Enraged. Save your assist attack for the TW, not as part of your strategic planning.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The server scheduling of TW battles leaves much to be desired. I am disappointed in the way it schedules 3 fights in the same time slot one night, and leaves another day completely free.

There is not one faction on this server which can field 240 members at the same time, those factions who feel their only opportunity to gain a land depends on a three prong attack in order to gain the advantage needed to pull off a win IMO are lame. I see no honor in a TW unless its your best 80 v their best 80. Uneven playing fields make for hollow victories.

No complaints where a faction holds a great deal of land and the number of total attacks cause the system to force max battles in same time slot, my complaint is regarding small to medium land holders having 3 fights in total for a weekend and having the system put them all in same time spot. At this time there are no factions dominating the entire map and no reason 4 battles could not occupy multiple time slots.

A system which would be more reasonable is, schedule 1 battle in each time slot over the weekend before adding additional fights the same day in same time slot. This would make only the largest land holders susceptible to having multi TWs in same time frame.

Currently IMO way to many factions base their TW strategy in who can we gang up on and have a chance to win, current gank target Enraged. Save your assist attack for the TW, not as part of your strategic planning.

..... why do i always see you posting about TW times? its not going to change, move on.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    wasnt straight defence, and why the attitude dan? *pouts* we said we wanted a good fight, we got a decent weekend of fights. All is well. A good time was had by most now lets move on and see what happens next weekend ^^b:pleased

Hey that was a serious gratz heard it was a great fight no attitude to u ever anne b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    We were fighting Triad, Ceaser, and Tao tonight. Your guild have 240 people on TW nights to go to 3 TWs against the 3 other strongest guilds on the server?

As far as calling Rad cowards, learn your history then speak. We gave Radiance a hard time because when we were in RoC, Rad gave us a very hard time whenever they would gank RoC with Evo and TE/Legion.

So when they starting skipping TWs, the people who used to be in RoC gave them a hella hard time for it. It was just good payback.

Well then if u start skipping TWs how can u expect not to get the same treatment back and this isnt the same rad as back then u know
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Well then if u start skipping TWs how can u expect not to get the same treatment back and this isnt the same rad as back then u know

make sense plox?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited June 2009
    malkaviam wrote: »
    It actually took us 5min to take down the crystal of an empty TW not 10 >_<

Just wanted to talk in favor of Enraged. They are still the best faction in the server (imho)... it takes the other 3 strong factions to attack at the same time to beat them. I dun think any of us can take them 1-o-1 right now.

They gave us a couple of good fights this weekend, and that's wot's important.
    ........ crazydan since when u became so mean? b:sad

vivichu

Seriously i was trying to be halfway nice but i LOL at Enrage getting what they asked for and not able to defend 2 lands at one time even when they give up one so yes Enrage is the Strongest 1 v 1 but seems like they dont have the numbers or the plan to take multiple TWs at a time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009

Yeah TW times need to be fixed because everyone knows how to mold it into their own advantage and little unfair b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    make sense plox?

Everything i say makes sense in my own mind b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Seriously i was trying to be halfway nice but i LOL at Enrage getting what they asked for and not able to defend 2 lands at one time even when they give up one so yes Enrage is the Strongest 1 v 1 but seems like they dont have the numbers or the plan to take multiple TWs at a time

Not being able to defend 2 lands at the same time against 2 of the strongest guilds on the server? In which case we did beat the one and lasted 90 minutes against the other.

Dude get in a real TW, then speak, Seriously.. Every single guild we fault last night would have wiped your guild 80 vs 80 1 vs 1 in less than 15 min. Let alone if you had 2 or 3 of them on your guild at once.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited June 2009
    Also very disappointed but not surprised by Triads actions after they beat Enrages secondary force in what 2 hours plus. Have u guys heard of class but whatever keep running your mouth but maybe next time do something that is worthy of running your mouth like beating Enrage 1 v 1. Oh wait u had the chance on Friday how did that work b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Not being able to defend 2 lands at the same time against 2 of the strongest guilds on the server? In which case we did beat the one and lasted 90 minutes against the other.

Dude get in a real TW, then speak, Seriously.. Every single guild we fault last night would have wiped your guild 80 vs 80 1 vs 1 in less than 15 min. Let alone if you had 2 or 3 of them on your guild at once.

Well for all ur talk i would expect u to be able to hold 2 lands but w.e and also last time we fought Triad we lasted over an hour so why dont u chill would rather not get into a huge flame fest but seems like thats the only thing u can do
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Well for all ur talk i would expect u to be able to hold 2 lands but w.e and also last time we fought Triad we lasted over an hour so why dont u chill would rather not get into a huge flame fest but seems like thats the only thing u can do

Thats right I like to flame and call people out when they are making stupid comments. You dont want me to flame, stop making lame comments when you obviously have no idea whats going on. Keep talking and Ill keep flaming. Simple.

Last time you fault Triads? Lol when was that 2 months ago? Before they merged with Legion and got some of the highest levels? Guess what 2 months ago Enrage rolled over Triad in less than 15 min. Fight them now and watch your guild get flattened.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited June 2009
    Thats right I like to flame and call people out when they are making stupid comments. You dont want me to flame, stop making lame comments when you obviously have no idea whats going on. Keep talking and Ill keep flaming. Simple.

Last time you fault Triads? Lol when was that 2 months ago? Before they merged with Legion and got some of the highest levels? Guess what 2 months ago Enrage rolled over Triad in less than 15 min. Fight them now and watch your guild get flattened.

U shouldnt talk about not knowing what im talking about when we fought Triad 2 weeks ago while after the merge with LEgion so u should take your own advice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    Lleela - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ..... why do i always see you posting about TW times? its not going to change, move on.

Why do I always see you posting drivel?
    edited June 2009
    Why do I always see you posting drivel?

He loves the post count u should ignore him he goes away b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    U shouldnt talk about not knowing what im talking about when we fought Triad 2 weeks ago while after the merge with LEgion so u should take your own advice

Oh so you were in the Ceaser battle ( mind you the ONLY battle Ceaser had with Triads) After Triad had lost half their guild and all but 3 of their highest level members. And the ones who did come back couldnt even participate in the war that weekend because they didnt have the hours.

Yeah you go man.. you really "faught" Triad. Need me to pull the posts from your guild after that TW admitting they had fault a severly weakened Triad? Even then it took you over an hour rofl.

Try fighting them when they actually have a full guild and their top players. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited June 2009
    Oh so you were in the Ceaser battle ( mind you the ONLY battle Ceaser had with Triads) After Triad had lost half their guild and all but 3 of their highest level members. And the ones who did come back couldnt even participate in the war that weekend because they didnt have the hours.

Yeah you go man.. you really "faught" Triad. Need me to pull the posts from your guild after that TW admitting they had fault a severly weakened Triad? Even then it took you over an hour rofl.

Try fighting them when they actually have a full guild and their top players. b:bye

b:laughb:laugh My guild? u mean Rad the guild i have openly admitted being a part of? This talking to u is just getting dumber and dumber b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    lMy guild? u mean Rad the guild i have openly admitted being a part of? This talking to u is just getting dumber and dumber

Ah so your finally realizing how stupid your posts sound? Good.

So Mr Big and Tough, How long would your uber guild last against Ceaser, Triad, and Tao all on the same night? Knowing Rads history you probably wouldnt even show up for 2 of the battles, and still loose 1 vs 1 against the third.

See thats why your comments sound stupid. If your guild was actually kicking some **** besides Evo it would be a little different. But considering the ONLY land holding guild you can beat is Evo, then you want to try to talk trash about another guild, just plain stupid. b:bye

BTW Enrage fault Rad on June 5th, why dont you tell me how that TW went? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada