Celestone Fragments,Etc.

RaisinCrunch - Sanctuary
RaisinCrunch - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
These Celestones (not mirage) what does a noob like me do with them?
I can't upgrade anything...do I npc them or sell them to people?
Post edited by RaisinCrunch - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Batseba - Heavens Tear
    Batseba - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    This is what I do currently.

Keep them. All the Celestones of Human, Heaven, Earth and Fragments. Occasionally make them into Mirage Celestones at the Gem Merchant.

=>you'll use them later in the game to upgrade your weapons or for the Cube of Fate quests

You can sell them of course. Use the value of Mirage Celestones as a guide price.

Mirage Celestones: 20k - 30k coins

25 Celestone Fragments = 1 Mirage Celestone
    1 Fragment ~ 1k - 2.5k coins

3 of each Human, Earth, Heaven = 1 Mirage Celestone
    1 Celestone ~ 3k coins

The above values obviously depend a bit on the buyer and seller/offer and demand.

It's like some of the Dragon Quest items are sold for a higher price than I think they're worth, but if the buyer's willing to pay that price why shouldn't someone sell for that price.
  • krystalar
    krystalar Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Dumb follow-up question...

I have 25+ of the fragments but when I visit the gem merchant he doesn't seem to give me an option to convert them into a mirage celestone. Am I missing something obvious?
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    krystalar wrote: »
    Dumb follow-up question...

I have 25+ of the fragments but when I visit the gem merchant he doesn't seem to give me an option to convert them into a mirage celestone. Am I missing something obvious?

He should give you a quest for exchanging fragments for mirages.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Krystalar - Dreamweaver
    Krystalar - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    He should give you a quest for exchanging fragments for mirages.

He gave me one to exchange 3 earth + 3 heaven + 3 human for one, but I don't have 3 of each yet so now I guess he's waiting for me to "complete" that quest first. The only "speech" option I have with him at the moment is "close". Should I trash the existing quest in my list and talk to him again?
  • R_u_random - Sanctuary
    R_u_random - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yes, then pick the celestone fragment quest. It will then say quest recieved and he will have a yellow flag above his head[assuming you have all 25 frags] and you go about turning in the quest like any other. You will get a Mkiirage Celestone from it, which you can use to upgrade your weapons/armor.
  • Krystalar - Dreamweaver
    Krystalar - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yes, then pick the celestone fragment quest. It will then say quest recieved and he will have a yellow flag above his head[assuming you have all 25 frags] and you go about turning in the quest like any other. You will get a Mkiirage Celestone from it, which you can use to upgrade your weapons/armor.

Thanks for the help. Worked like a charm as soon as I had trashed the other quest. :)
  • Baptimus - Harshlands
    Baptimus - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    where can i find the human, earth and heaven stones??????
  • Themax - Heavens Tear
    Themax - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    where can i find the human, earth and heaven stones??????

As you complete your quests you will be rewarded with those.
    Inactive on HT

Rerolled on HL