Unable to Install

Options
lostwind1783
lostwind1783 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Support Desk
I have downloaded the client for Perfect World on my desktop Windows XP computer. The client was able to extract all 4 of its parts and it gave me the "install.exe" i need to install the game to play.

Upon clicking this install.exe, it freezes, and after awhile, I click and the screen turns white without continuing. I open the task manager and it says the installer in not responding, so I canceled it and tried again, but it continues to happen every time.

I just updated all of my drivers and directx and everything, but it is still occuring, could someone please help me?
Post edited by lostwind1783 on

Comments

• Nightpool - Harshlands
    Nightpool - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    This happened to me as well because i have this game on several of my computers but only one of them had this problem. There may not be enough memory on the desktop itself...Try deleting some shortcuts to the recycle bin and and leave them there unless you need them. Second if there isn't any space at all try re-downloading off the website into a created file in your documents. If none of this works Contact a Perfect world.com GM or (Administrator) They will help
This discussion has been closed.