Carnival Needed

SlayerVgs - Lost City
SlayerVgs - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Suggestion Box
I think there should be a Carnival in the game.

Somewhere you talk to an npc and get taken to a Big safe zone map with a Carnival Island that doesn't have any quest,player shops, or anything like that and is just there to look pretty,have fun, and waste time doing mini games for nothing more than very little bragging rights if needed unimportant trophies could be giving out just to show how you do at each mini game and make anything done on the island not be based on lvl.

They could make a snowball mini game that you have to hit other players with snowballs and have a ref walk around and if he isn't looking you can throw yellow snowballs or snowballs with pebbles in them for extra points.Just fun stuff like that.

Also they could also make entertainer jobs in special areas that players could buy items in cash shop for like a knife juggler or something where other players with skills like it could join it to make shows even better players would get very lil gold and exp for it but still would be cool to do.I'm not into plays in real life but if they added something like that in the game done by npcs with over the top effects for people to watch with their friends it would proboly be popular.

Mostly these idea would be things so if you have friends on you could do something besides kill monsters all day.

Anyone else have ideas for Mini games besides fishing cause we all know that would be fun too.
Post edited by SlayerVgs - Lost City on

Comments

• Himntor - Lost City
    Himntor - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Mini Games...well lets see here's my list:

Trading Card Game.
    Chess and Checkers.
    PVP Mini games like CTF Team PVP or Free for All PVP.
    Hide 'n' Kill PVP (Like Hide 'n' seek but u kill them instead of find)

So little stuff like that are mini games lolllzzz
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Mini-games....the most under-rated feature of all games. Why they are so scarce even in professional MMORPGs I don't know.

Things like the Snake Isle race is nice, but the Cube of Fate puts me off due to the difficulty, the fact you can end up wasting a lot of your money (and time) only to get killed and, most of all, the bugs 'n' glitches.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Maddieson - Sanctuary
    Maddieson - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Remember this is based on Chinese mytholgy. I dun think they had elabrate carnivals (if any) or any games like cards and/or etc.
    It's not my job to shut you down on a suggestion. It's a pleasure, though.
  • SlayerVgs - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    You may be wrong about that not completey sure though but even if you aren't I don't remember Mini skirts,pumpkin head pills,or the internet in Chinese mytholgy either yet all are used for this game.

A Carnival would be something to keep players coming back even if it's not based completely on what the game is because the point of a game is to have fun and an online game is to have fun with other people.
  • Maddieson - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    I belive I said based not that everything was Chinese mytholgy.
  • SlayerVgs - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Same could be said about a Carnival then.b:laugh
  • Maddieson - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    But clothing like mini skirts stretches the mytholgy a bit and I think that adding mini games would stretch it way too far. Clothes they had, so enhancing the clothes would not stretch it as much. Games like cards they might not have had.

See what Im saying?
  • SlayerVgs - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    That all depends on the mini games even if it does stretch the mythology a lil if it makes the game better it's not really a bit problem cause people will have fun with them and that brings people into the game more like if they say add a FIREWORKS DISPLAY EVERY NIGHT (hint hint perfect world makers b:pleased suggestion right there) I don't see to many people complaining it's not based on mythology.

I do get what you are saying though but still it's an online game.