Weekend TW: This Id Going To Be Fun

TemptingYou - Lost City
TemptingYou - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
So, I think for many of us the TW's this weekend are somewhat reminiscent of not to long ago.

People see a door slightly open and they want to get through it.

So, Is this the end of GZ? Tonight will tell.....

Can RQ or Spec defeat CQ?

It is going to be an especially interesting Saturday night and I think that we all are going to be watching. And for some of us fighting.

---> Hoping this will turn into a discussion rather then a flame thread, but we will see. Let's see if everyone can be big kids and hold a conversation for once rather then spewing worthless and meaningless junk out of there mouths because they cannot think of anything else to say!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by TemptingYou - Lost City on

Comments

• Frostburn - Lost City
    Frostburn - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    fun weekend
    expecting massive WC drama
  • Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    fun weekend
    expecting massive WC drama

Best time to be setting up telecoustic stalls b:nosebleed
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Best time to be setting up telecoustic stalls b:nosebleed

<----the alt is on it b:chuckle

<---- my supply ready!!

To be honest the WC may be the funnest thing about this. Well, except the actual wars themselves. Saturday is going to be soooooo much fun!!! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • TemptingYou - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    All you people only care about the WC? Lol....

And Arravis, I would have expected more of a comment from you! b:sad

RedsRose, when are you not on WC?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rickrollled - Heavens Tear
    Rickrollled - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I find it funny, how after CQ bid on GZ all these other noob guilds do.

Whats even more funnier is how they will all probably lose only guild aside from CQ with potential is Asperity.

Lol@themnoobswhothinktheycanwinbecausecqisattackinglol
  • Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    And Arravis, I would have expected more of a comment from you! b:sad

Truth be told, there's not much for me to comment on... I agree with the thread topic b:thanks Fun weekend ahead of us.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    RedsRose, when are you not on WC?

b:surrender Gulity....it gets boring at times. Have to do something....lol.
    Truth be told, there's not much for me to comment on... I agree with the thread topic b:thanks Fun weekend ahead of us.

I agree. I think the server has been needing a weekend like this for a long time. A step away from the lame "drama" and a chance to see whose got what in the TW's.

I think that it will be a test for everyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    QQ i think i'm gonna miss twb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    QQ i think i'm gonna miss twb:cry

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob:surrender

b:sad *hugs YourMom*

Such a pro weekend to miss!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob:surrender

b:sad *hugs YourMom*

Such a pro weekend to miss!!

I really hate that TW are usually on Saturday nights. It really cuts into my bar time. And when they go 3 hours, I usually don't even end up going out afterwards.

QQ tw times suck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    I really hate that TW are usually on Saturday nights. It really cuts into my bar time. And when they go 3 hours, I usually don't even end up going out afterwards.

QQ tw times suck.

To be honest I have always thought that the 8pm (and its my time) is too early or too late. This is the time that many people go out or do things with friends/family.

Lol....I do not drink, but I totally understand. If I was on the East coast I think it would be much better for me since I am more of a nite owl anyways.

Well I hope you can make it!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Im too cheap to be buying trumpets :P

I thinks RedsRose should let me "borrow" some ^^
  • U_got_sniped - Lost City
    U_got_sniped - Lost City Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    <~~~~non factor wanna join in TWb:surrenderb:cry
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Gonna be real fun. I've been saving my hieros for wartime b:victory
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well, anyone wanna do some illegal bidding on who will win?
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Im too cheap to be buying trumpets :P

I thinks RedsRose should let me "borrow" some ^^

b:shocked
    Gonna be real fun. I've been saving my hieros for wartime b:victory

Me too, I cannot wait. Plenty to start with and plenty just in case!!

I think that it is about time this server had some good wars and I truly believe that this weekend will not disappoint.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yitsack - Lost City
    Yitsack - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well, anyone wanna do some illegal bidding on who will win?

If Conq get 180 on for the 3 wars they are capable of winning/drawing all 3 60 v 80.It's possible they will only send 40 to Riot war as they are pretty weaksauce and can send 2 full parties to defend Rq/Spectral successfully.Endgame can be so much fun it seems .... What next for Rq/Spectral/Riot if they lose all 3 ? Recruit more guilds into attacking hoping they don't get a full TW on defend ? Is this the only hope 3 of the top 5 guilds have of taking land is to multi attack ? Kinda says how much they have failed originally or in their new guises as factors in whatever format.
  • TemptingYou - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    If Conq get 180 on for the 3 wars they are capable of winning/drawing all 3 60 v 80.It's possible they will only send 40 to Riot war as they are pretty weaksauce and can send 2 full parties to defend Rq/Spectral successfully.Endgame can be so much fun it seems .... What next for Rq/Spectral/Riot if they lose all 3 ? Recruit more guilds into attacking hoping they don't get a full TW on defend ? Is this the only hope 3 of the top 5 guilds have of taking land is to multi attack ? Kinda says how much they have failed originally or in their new guises as factors in whatever format.

See above highlighted: I think that this is a LONG shot. I would be very doubtful that they could get about there entire guild on at one time. Unless they are all sharing passes and using quite a few multi-clients.

CQ has never had that many players on at any one time.

But wishful thinking b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Sigh you made this account just to post this?

But anyways, CQ is the biggest and the strongest, there is no way any other guild will ever be able to match them evenly. the 300m+ each week is to much to pass. It cost each person in the tw a minimal of 500k for tw pots and charms. Then we need the gear and the sort. If it takes 3 guilds to beat them, then it takes three guilds. Who are you to say we fail?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Yitsack - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Sigh you made this account just to post this?

Yes 7 months ago i foresaw this...
    But anyways, CQ is the biggest and the strongest, there is no way any other guild will ever be able to match them evenly.

Evenly as in how ? Take a 3 factor KOS for months and survive through it and actually surpass all 3 guilds ?
    the 300m+ each week is to much to pass. It cost each person in the tw a minimal of 500k for tw pots and charms./QUOTE]

This is where the 180 members actually earn a salary , no ?

Then we need the gear and the sort.

Yes because the server opened 3 months earlier for CQ to get those before you all ?
    If it takes 3 guilds to beat them, then it takes three guilds.

Truely fail guilds mismanaged since server opened if it takes this , no ? BLT were strong but lacked the grinding pace, RQ were more concerned in farming fb29 and low lvl map pkin to actually be a factor even with 11 lands shielded behind BLT and then RQ leader ragequitted because he realised he kinda fooked up not realising the game lvled past 75 which he wasn't used to.

Who are you to say we fail?
    You just did that yourself you know ....3 guilds ...Taking...To beat ... Them ...
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Yes 7 months ago i foresaw this...Doubt this

Yes because the server opened 3 months earlier for CQ to get those before you all ? So this is the only reason they are good? They needed the head start?

Truely fail guilds mismanaged since server opened if it takes this , no ? BLT were strong but lacked the grinding pace, RQ were more concerned in farming fb29 and low lvl map pkin to actually be a factor even with 11 lands shielded behind BLT and then RQ leader ragequitted because he realised he kinda fooked up not realising the game lvled past 75 which he wasn't used to. Know your facts before you speak...my only suggestion because you have no idea what you are talking about.
    [/I]
    You just did that yourself you know ....3 guilds ...Taking...To beat ... Them ...

As far as the last part...your point? Are you saying that they are threatened because 3 guilds have decided to take them on?

Stop making alts and just post using your in game character! People who hide are scared!!b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yitsack - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    As far as the last part...your point? Are you saying that they are threatened because 3 guilds have decided to take them on?

Stop making alts and just post using your in game character! People who hide are scared!!b:bye

1st highlight was sarcasm ... Look it up .. Google knows all.
    2nd highlight . Sarcasm .. Look it up ... Did that actually come across as a point of view to you ? Seriously ?
    3rd highlight. Facts are he quit Delphi whilst a low lvl when his guild took on more than they could handle.

He quit Lost City whilst a low lvl when his guild facepalmed after actually being a factor who held then lost 11 lands.Plenty of facts there , dispute all you may though after highlighting 2 sarcastic posts i seriously doubt you could actually comprehend nor constructively criticise. b:bye
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Pandora is no longer apart of the pwi branch of RQ. Stop bringing him up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:nosebleed things are finally getting interesting.

b:pleased can't wait to participate in these wars!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    1st highlight was sarcasm ... Look it up .. Google knows all.
    2nd highlight . Sarcasm .. Look it up ... Did that actually come across as a point of view to you ? Seriously ?
    3rd highlight. Facts are he quit Delphi whilst a low lvl when his guild took on more than they could handle.

He quit Lost City whilst a low lvl when his guild facepalmed after actually being a factor who held then lost 11 lands.Plenty of facts there , dispute all you may though after highlighting 2 sarcastic posts i seriously doubt you could actually comprehend nor constructively criticise. b:bye

1st -- You truly lack in comprehending the definition of sarcasm. Let me enlighten you. I took the liberty of looking it up for your understanding:
    1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
    2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

Your first two comments were neither of the two above. But at least you can learn something today! Oh wait...you thought it might have been witty, oh well then sorry to burst your bubble, but it was not. And nor were any of your comments ironic in anyway.

2nd -- If YOU knew the true definition of sarcasm, you might have been able to pick up on this. But I cannot comprehend nor constructively criticize b:surrender.

3rd -- You know nothing about what happened. Besides obviously you have an issue(s) with him otherwise you would not have randomly thrown him into a thread that has nothing to do with RQ and Pandora.

Oh and btw: Before criticizing, make sure that the criticism is warranted. Get your facts clear. When criticizing, do not harp on past mistakes unless relevant. Learn your definitions please before using terms you don't know. b:bye

And I maintain: People who hide are scared!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    People who hide are scared!![/COLOR]

I dont hide..

I just analyze the situation from a safe distance where I can't get hurt, then pounce when no one remembers I'm there.

-Dun bash me, I post odd things like the above when I get high on chocolate.
  • Seemen - Lost City
    Seemen - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I don't hide, I "relax in SZ"
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    can send 2 full parties to defend Rq/Spectral successfully.

o.O

/10char
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm not sure if CQ can hold up against both spec and RQ this weekend. Specially since several 95+ in the guild is having breaks and whatnot.
    Depending how many is online, CQ will either shiet on riot in 10 min and defend the 2 big guilds successfully for 3 hours, or might loose 1 land to Spec or RQ. Spec is actually very strong and have alot better geared out high-lvls than CQ have (beside from like daikoku). They lack the big numbers of mid 9X+ tho.

I really hope if CQ actually defends all 3, that RQ/Riot/Spec wont give up. Really wanna see them come back and gank again the week after. I personally don't give a **** if we loose some land, we have to much of it already and its getting kinda embarrassing how no one is trying to take it. Also it feels kinda greedy to own 75% of the map even tho we earned it b:surrender

Thing is, it doesn't really matter if CQ loose 1 land, they will get it back the week after anyway. To make map less red, we need to loose 2 lands. And i somehow doubt that will happened in a while.
  • Miki_Hime - Lost City
    Miki_Hime - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    <~~~~non factor wanna join in TWb:surrenderb:cry

Ditto b:sad
    Yes, Im a guy on a girl char... A shame you didn't know that when we cybered last night b:kiss