CQ betrays GZ

Comments

• hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    and when people are given whats the truth this is how they react

Not really, but the amount of ****-sucking in your post is definitely on par with *****-houses around the world. Fanboys ftl.
  • Frostburn - Lost City
    Frostburn - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    by that time the conqueror attacks would be done and a new faction would own a mass amount of land, conqueror would just be left alone until they have tons of land again

The 4x fan has spoken! Such wisdom in his words!
  • Treza - Lost City
    Treza - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    let it be known that of those who've insulted me, none have brought any opposing points to the table

ps.
    i dont even like conqueror, my guild of choice is ragequit! but anyone who denies conquerors power over the server is just an idiot
    Communist Leader
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    let it be known that of those who've insulted me, none have brought any opposing points to the table

How about you point out how they would be overlooked until they get their land back? All you have are opinions and speculation yourself
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Treza please stfu until you have either faced cq or even seen a TW on something other than youtube. Why don't you go level and get an ult then come back to where the big people have human conversations. Everyone knows I'm a cq fan, but I do not walk around saying meaningless things like you.
    Also to your 1v1 comment lets give a senario. CQ has to defend 10 lands in one week ok they have 200 ppl 200/10=20 they get 20 per defense idc how good you are if 80 show up against them then they will lose. So they cut some losses and give up some land. Next week they will just go 1v1, why would people stop attacking like that if it's working? Yes they can gain land back, but not all at once and people would contest those lands even if they did get them back. I don't think cq will fall or anything of the sort, but I know of a large number of factions that are growing and do plan on doing TW so it won't be just Spec, Riot, and RQ (sort of). Remember people can and do catch the high lvls and you don't have to be lvl 100 to beat a lvl 100. So, next time please think before you type b:bye
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009

ps.
    i dont even like conqueror, my guild of choice is ragequit! but anyone who denies conquerors power over the server is just an idiot

Ok...let me enlighten you a bit.

Having been in many TW's, it is not so much about the levels. It has a lot to do with organization and....wait for it....NUMBERS!!!

I have been in a TW with a lower level guild going against a higher level guild, it should have lasted maybe 20 minutes. Instead, it lasted almost an hour and half. Why you ask? NUMBER! The lower level guild had 60 people while the other had 30.

Levels don't always me anything...if you have enough people, there is a definite chance. Just like Piliener said.

CQ is defending 2 on Saturday nite...what will win it? The numbers, CQ will need to have some serious people online to fully defend all the wars. The others only have one to worry about. Additionally, Spec and RQ have already shown that they can hold out against CQ, therefore I think it is only a matter of time and of course luck in the TW times.

Oh and by the way...CQ has had "power" over this server for a long time. But I think that it may be catching up to them. Dictators only last so long, an overthrow is always in the works. Besides, levels are catching up.

Whoever wins, wins...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Treza - Lost City
    Treza - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Treza please stfu until you have either faced cq or even seen a TW on something other than youtube. Why don't you go level and get an ult then come back to where the big people have human conversations. CQ has to defend 10 lands in one week ok they have 200 ppl 200/10=20

Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Oh man, I just got so confused for a second with the same mage avatar one after the other. And numbers do help. Ominous vs Yakuza for instance. I'm pretty sure Ominous is higher leveled, but didn't have that many people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yitsack - Lost City
    Yitsack - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I know CQ was pissed that GZ outbid them but man..

I guess they finally showed their true colours.

Betrayed ???

Just like BLT betrayed Unlimited just like RQ betrayed BLT just like BLT betrayed RQ just like ....

You see where this is going ?

b:kiss
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009

There were reasons that it has never worked. (1) Level's. Last time there was some what of a threat, the levels were drastically off, a lot of people have been catching up. (2) There has never been a large enough threat (see #1) along with the numbers that these guilds can bring to the table.

I am not saying that any one guild is going to win. I am just saying that it seems as though there is a chance of a few of these guilds to really have a chance at taking a piece of land from CQ.

We are all going to have to wait and see what happens. And it will be interesting. 3 wars against CQ all starting within a 10 minute time period. It is going to be fun!!! LC has needed some good TW's...not just a bunch of talk about how great one guild is over the other because the crystal dies in a cheesy 10 minute battle.
    Betrayed ???

Just like BLT betrayed Unlimited just like RQ betrayed BLT just like BLT betrayed RQ just like ....

You see where this is going ?

b:kiss

*yawn*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Sadly.

I predict cq is going to sucessfully defend all 3 this sat.b:sad

I am "anti-cq" but i gotta keep it real.

The timing is too sudden, the 3 attacking factions given the so called "gold time" to triple attack cq are just not up to the mark in numbers.
    The only way to take cq down, is by a triple attack by 80 ppl all lvled range 80-100 by each of the attacking factions.

Spec can muster the numbers but not the lvls.

Rq can muster half the numbers but again not the lvls.

Riot can't muster the numbers or lvls.

So lets say cq has a bad turn out. lets just say 140 ppl on line in cq for sat night. They send 80 to spec, 40 to rq, 20 to riot, Bam! Sucessfull defense.

I applaud the 3 attacking guilds for their bravery and focus. I urge the 3 and all onlookers not to "lose heart" when u see cq sucessfully defend all 3.

Now is not the time. Take this sat tw as a pre-emptive strike.
    When the 3 major attackers are more ready, and have the support of other factions alongside........CQ will be brought down.

Keep fighting the good fightb:victory
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    80+40+20=120?
    Math major up in the hizzouse.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Also to your 1v1 comment lets give a senario. CQ has to defend 10 lands in one week ok they have 200 ppl 200/10=20 they get 20 per defense idc how good you are if 80 show up against them then they will lose.
    No guild can have more than 3 defence TWs at the same time.
    rukhmath wrote:
    So lets say cq has a bad turn out. lets just say 120 ppl on line in cq for sat night. They send 80 to spec, 40 to rq, 20 to riot, Bam! Sucessfull defense.
    Your math is too good to post here b:surrender
    . . . . . .
  • rukhmath
    edited June 2009
    Sigh......guy can't make a typo without getting torn a new one.b:surrender

Fine fine fixed.

But you get the picture right?
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • WindRunnerr - Lost City
    WindRunnerr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i advise caution against getting carried away as well. with the amount of high levels especially MGs, cq are still favourites. in the event we are not successful i hope members in the attacking guilds will not lose heart and continue trying. itll just be a matter of time ^_^

riot does has to do some major recruiting though. you guys have quality members but you really need to bring more people into tw.
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    No guild can have more than 3 defence TWs at the same time.

I was just being arbitrary with numbers as not to confuse the kiddies
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I was just being arbitrary with numbers as not to confuse the kiddies

orly b:scorn
  • Armegedon - Lost City
    Armegedon - Lost City Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Conqueror will face RageQuit, Spectral, and Riot. RQ will be extremely strong, Spectral will be too, Riot is strong as well, lets say 70 members of each guild will show up. So 210 vs a max, 200. The max isn't really accurate because there will be some people not online, lets say 150. 150 vs 210. CQ is 85+, Spec, Riot, RQ is 70+. Spec, Riot, and RQ have separate leadership and only have to worry about their one war. But CQ will have to work on 3 wars at once. This makes RQ, Spec, and Riot more organized.

CQ will probably use this method. Attack one, defend 2. When 1 is down, attack one, defend one. When another is down. Attack.

RQ, Spec, and Riot have to break through the defense.

Well it will be an interesting TW.
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Conqueror will face RageQuit, Spectral, and Riot. RQ will be extremely strong, Spectral will be too, Riot is strong as well, lets say 70 members of each guild will show up. So 210 vs a max, 200. The max isn't really accurate because there will be some people not online, lets say 150. 150 vs 210. CQ is 85+, Spec, Riot, RQ is 70+. Spec, Riot, and RQ have separate leadership and only have to worry about their one war. But CQ will have to work on 3 wars at once. This makes RQ, Spec, and Riot more organized.

CQ will probably use this method. Attack one, defend 2. When 1 is down, attack one, defend one. When another is down. Attack.

RQ, Spec, and Riot have to break through the defense.

Well it will be an interesting TW.

I consider this post to be proof that kids should not talk when they don't have a clue what they're saying.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I consider this post to be proof that kids should not talk when they don't have a clue what they're saying.
    Yeah I kinda lol'd. Baddie 7x RQ. b:surrender
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Armegedon - Lost City
    edited June 2009

I was giving the max for both sides... Idk how many member Riot has probably gave them to many... But it doesn't mean i have a clue of what I'm saying.
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    I was giving the max for both sides... Idk how many member Riot has probably gave them to many... But it doesn't mean i have a clue of what I'm saying.

You called Riot "strong", you implied that they actually had 70 members, you claimed that only having to focus on one war makes RQ, Spec, and Riot more organized.....

Please. Stop talking. Go level or something.
  • Armegedon - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    you so mean and nasty o;
  • WindRunnerr - Lost City
    WindRunnerr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Bad Anberlin! bad!b:angry
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Don't call me bad!

Or i'll find an alt to post on too. b:avoid
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »

So lets say cq has a bad turn out. lets just say 140 ppl on line in cq for sat night. They send 80 to spec, 40 to rq, 20 to riot, Bam! Sucessfull defense.

If cq sends 40 to the rq war, they're not going to win.

The only way they could send 20 to riot and win is if it was their top 20, and that wouldn't work out well for their other two wars.

Spectral held off cq for 2 hours last week 1v1, meaning the top 80 in each guild were there.

I expect to see cq with one less land when i get home later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    yar im gonna log to see wc drama

maybe a first for conq losing a land o_o
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Spectral held off cq for 2 hours last week 1v1, meaning the top 80 in each guild were there.
    CQ's top 80 wasn't in the last war from what I heard. But I don't know if they'll be missing the same or different people this time.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • VileQuincy - Lost City
    VileQuincy - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    CQ's top 80 wasn't in the last war from what I heard. But I don't know if they'll be missing the same or different people this time.

you have no idea... lolz.
  • rukhmath
    edited June 2009
    b:laughI put my foot fimly in my mouth........but am so happy i was wrong!!!b:victory

Looks like i over-estimated cq, or Cq under-estimated their attackers, or whatever.

Gogogogo tri-force!!!!!!b:kiss