Kingdoms been put in the ICU?

Icom - Harshlands
Icom - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
SOOOO...I hear kingdom has ended up shooting themselves in the foot this last week trying to find my information sources. LOL - I think they have done more damage trying to find my sources than I could have ever done on these forums. Faildom your time has come im afraid and I truely believe your guild is on life support. How many more members will you lose to the KOS? How many more will you lose to failed TW? How many more to Icon's failed leadership?

New poll for you, How long until Kingdom is pronounced dead?b:bye
Post edited by Icom - Harshlands on

Comments

• Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    SOOOO...I hear kingdom has ended up shooting themselves in the foot this last week trying to find my information sources. LOL - I think they have done more damage trying to find my sources than I could have ever done on these forums. Faildom your time has come im afraid and I truely believe your guild is on life support. How many more members will you lose to the KOS? How many more will you lose to failed TW? How many more to Icon's failed leadership?

New poll for you, How long will Kingdom last?b:bye

Seriouslly Mr. Brownies wth do u still use an alt?
    We lost very few members to the KoS but that happens everywhere.
    Woot, we lost 1 TW we are now the noobs of the serverb:cry
    It was been stated many times, our first PvP TW and also it's uber easy to defend (don't say otherwise or u **** fail).
    And really this Icon is an idiot thing is getting old (like pretty much everything u do but..), the reality is you are an idiot pole bm that camps SP to get in PvP ranking. So many QQing bout Ascii's actions but u all act the same.. lolb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Icom - Harshlands
    Icom - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    It was been stated many times, our first PvP TW and also it's uber easy to defend (don't say otherwise or u **** fail).
    And really this Icon is an idiot thing is getting old (like pretty much everything u do but..), the reality is you are an idiot pole bm that camps SP to get in PvP ranking. So many QQing bout Ascii's actions but u all act the same.. lolb:bye

WTF? So now you think my THIRD information source is my true identity? Please....can you fail any more? AAHAHAHAHAH

You can keep banning them, but I will just keep finding more members willing to pass me more info. It's suprising to me how many of your members are so uncontent, but still stick around. Oh wells, I'm sure there are plenty still left and can be turned quite easy. b:shutupb:bye
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Ok, it's true. I'am giving Icom info. Now lets cut the bs and pk some lvl 80's ok brown-man?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Qwerty - Harshlands
    Qwerty - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I can't seem to find any Kingdom anymore, so I went with the forth option.

Where have all the Kingdom gone? I miss killing them :(
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I miss seeing real accounts on forums.
  • Echo - Harshlands
    Echo - Harshlands Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Dude.. this is getting sad.. not the fact that people are "uncontent and give you information" but the fact that we all wanna play and have fun in a game and you sit here trying to stir a drama fest. lol only a QQer who has a **** **** in game character and sucks at this game would fking complain and **** for weeks on end.

1st it was KD will only last till next week. well here we are months later man, and guess what, our core will always be together. even by some make-hap chance our name comes off the map we'll still be here. why? we play this game to hang out and have fun, just like 99.99999999% of this server.

you however, are just completely childish. infact my 5 year old nephew shows more respect and courtesy to others even ones he doesnt like. now grow up, play the god damn game and let those balls drop and grow up. when your 15 years or older and your complaining like this? then you were a very very sad child. if your under 15, keep going in a few months you'll look back and be like "wow i made myself look like a complete jackass"

Cheers,

~Echo
  • Hashbrownies - Harshlands
    Hashbrownies - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009

as you can see from my previous posts i dont need an alt to talk **** about kd. thank you. SP? i havent steped foot in there since the day i left your guild and got my 200 hours. Im sure Tryagain can confirm where i was lastnight when i pkd her. same old **** on these forums i swear.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    as you can see from my previous posts i dont need an alt to talk **** about kd. thank you. SP? i havent steped foot in there since the day i left your guild and got my 200 hours. Im sure Tryagain can confirm where i was lastnight when i pkd her. same old **** on these forums i swear.

80% of that **** is made by youb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Icom needs to stop posting worthless **** on the forums, imo.

It's probably some raged up Crimson member, as QQme have no real agenda with KD.
  • parbobeats12345
    parbobeats12345 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    reason you dont see kd cuz QQme is paying GMs to ban them b:angry
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    really the "let's all hate Icon" is played out. i bet a lot of it goes right back to jealousy in some form? "if" this conspiracy about Icon using all his guildies as slaves is true, then i think you have done your job to warn them. from what i see in game, Icon is pretty open and honest about things. to me it appears that Icon spends a lot of time doing things FOR his guildies. but then again i dont spend countless hours trying to spy and gather information.

some people actually like to be slaves. but i have been unable to find a master that wants me to slave pick herbs for them. well, BlazingAzn but he only wants one kind of flower b:sad
    the good Starr
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yes Hash, you killed me yesterday while I was aoe grinding in my wood resist gear, with no dolls so I didn't even attempt to fight back. How does that verify that you've never been in SP?

In other news, nobody in Kingdom is getting TW Salary anymore until we, as a guild, farm Icon a Warsoul weapon. Auto-trolls, roll out.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    trying to go back ontopic here,

I don't understand why KD is going for pve tw when clearly they stated the lack of pvp tw experience was the main reason for the loss against crimson. So here goes another week without pvp tw experience for kingdom and it's just a matter of time til kingdom is on the defense side of a pvp tw. Good luck on DWP though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Hashbrownies - Harshlands
    Hashbrownies - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    80% of that **** is made by youb:bye

says the guy with over 400 posts. Do you even have time to play the game?
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Dude.. this is getting sad.. not the fact that people are "uncontent and give you information" but the fact that we all wanna play and have fun in a game and you sit here trying to stir a drama fest. lol only a QQer who has a **** **** in game character and sucks at this game would fking complain and **** for weeks on end.

1st it was KD will only last till next week. well here we are months later man, and guess what, our core will always be together. even by some make-hap chance our name comes off the map we'll still be here. why? we play this game to hang out and have fun, just like 99.99999999% of this server.

you however, are just completely childish. infact my 5 year old nephew shows more respect and courtesy to others even ones he doesnt like. now grow up, play the god damn game and let those balls drop and grow up. when your 15 years or older and your complaining like this? then you were a very very sad child. if your under 15, keep going in a few months you'll look back and be like "wow i made myself look like a complete jackass"

Cheers,

~Echo

Grats on 90 Echo b:bye
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    trying to go back ontopic here,

I don't understand why KD is going for pve tw when clearly they stated the lack of pvp tw experience was the main reason for the loss against crimson. So here goes another week without pvp tw experience for kingdom and it's just a matter of time til kingdom is on the defense side of a pvp tw. Good luck on DWP though.

I'am leaving faction cause i can't grind with kos and i want to destroy kylin. Back to the cave idiot.
    says the guy with over 400 posts. Do you even have time to play the game?

Nop, both my characters are over 70 and fully red cause i camp SP all day.
    Moron..
    Icom needs to stop posting worthless **** on the forums, imo.

It's probably some raged up Crimson member, as QQme have no real agenda with KD.

Ye right.. QQme is full of gods that don't bother about us mortals. Press G and look for Hashbrownies. Not our fault u only have botters and zergs on ur flb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'am leaving faction cause i can't grind with kos and i want to destroy kylin. Back to the cave idiot.

An assault on Acrelar’s own inclination and choice, without bothering to expound what he has stated which has by no means any sign of trashing you "mortals".. Typical. It’s comical how you disregarded the noticeable ego-recoiling choice of Kingdom to go PVE this week yet again, and chose to mock someone because he put into words what is obvious. Appeal to ridicule much?
    Nop, both my characters are over 70 and fully red cause i camp SP all day. Moron..

Yet again something demeaning and humanely preposterous that you try to point out, and you do not move a single finger about it. If you are so concerned about this "lowbie PKing" and you are so certain about such an action, simple – kill him. Crush his spirit that he will surrender to your verbal alternative of ego-boosting. All of us will be delighted to see that your claims are spot on amidst your filthy choice of words.
    Ye right.. QQme is full of gods that don't bother about us mortals. Press G and look for Hashbrownies. Not our fault u only have botters and zergs on ur flb:bye

If you are so troubled about a faction's "zerging", sorting it out is simple – support your own faction. Be actually there that your name will be familiar to us. Be "someone" worth our attention not just because you masticate on your own words too much, but because you’re present in every wave of your faction’s martyrdom due to being "zerged."

~~

I will spoil your predictable response of name-calling and incessant garbage discussion by telling you straight away that I have no means of further yet dissipating my time responding thereafter, most especially if they will only contain your words that evidently lack intellect.
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Scarlet why do you have to write so much D:
    Just be mean like everyone else and make it short with insults >:D
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Scarlet why do you have to write so much D:
    Just be mean like everyone else and make it short with insults >:D

Esteban <3

Mostly I write a block when I have the tendency to end it right then and there.
    On the other hand, mean with insults is just too uncivilized for my taste.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    gratz aurian on a comment that doesnt have anything to do with what I say. why do you care for what reasons I left KD anyways?
    and fyi, I didnt leave when the crimson kos started. Sean,Taboo and Icon knew about how i felt towards Kylin, I told them I'd leave if we ally them. So that's what I did when it happened. Not more,not less. The fact that QQme had a kos on KD didnt affect my choice since I left about 1hour after the announcement while talking to Taboo when I was offline before. I left without waiting for payments after attending both TWs + worldbosses so in my opinion, that's leaving on good terms.

That's the last I'm saying to this.
    Choosing a pve tw when your faction lacks pvp tw skills is a bad move,that's my opinion. Coins can't buy experience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Yoruichi - Harshlands
    Yoruichi - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ICU? This is what people said about Crimson a few weeks ago. No Kingdom is definitely around to stay.

Oh and btw I am OhMyGoddess for my adoring fans.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ICU? This is what people said about Crimson a few weeks ago. No Kingdom is definitely around to stay.

YORUICHIb:kissb:heart
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2009

That's the last I'm saying to this.
    Choosing a pve tw when your faction lacks pvp tw skills is a bad move,that's my opinion. Coins can't buy experience.

Your not in Kingdom, your opinion is completely VOID. We had a forum vote for this TW and most voted Dreamweaver, end of story.

I have an alt too, and a very intresting sense of humor =P
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Ok, honestly I'm done with this "sophisticated" ****, it takes too long and has lost it's fun.

And yeah I freakin called that to myself. I was like hmmmm lets see, if we consider who has come on the forums and made super pro Kingdom posts and is likely to watch anime there's really only 1 person it could be.... that's right, I knew that you, everyone's favorite super ninja death god/cat was none other than OhMyGoddess!
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    CAN I HAS ALT TOOb:mischievous

I wanna fell the loveb:shy
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    really the "let's all hate Icon" is played out. i bet a lot of it goes right back to jealousy in some form? "if" this conspiracy about Icon using all his guildies as slaves is true, then i think you have done your job to warn them. from what i see in game, Icon is pretty open and honest about things. to me it appears that Icon spends a lot of time doing things FOR his guildies. but then again i dont spend countless hours trying to spy and gather information.

some people actually like to be slaves. but i have been unable to find a master that wants me to slave pick herbs for them. well, BlazingAzn but he only wants one kind of flower b:sad

When are you going to sex me up? b:cry
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Wait a minute... how the hell did i miss this? BE MY SLAVE!!! b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

-edit- oh and hey Charlie -spanks save's ****-
  • trollwithharpoons
    trollwithharpoons Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Can we revive this thread since Kingdom is gone now and we will miss it. Also i would like to keep that thread out of the flamebait. Your call good sir's.