Who Cares?

BlazingAzn - Harshlands
BlazingAzn - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Like for gods sake, why do people care about what QQme does? Seriously. Get off our balls. Im seriously tired of seeing QQme pop into all the talks on the forums. But seriously. I dont understand why u people who act big and bad talk off alts? seriously? do u get pleasure from thinking "oh haha they dont kno who i be! Lets make funz of peoplez" post on your mains u cowards.

As for the QQme being Crimsons Lapdogs. i highly doubt that. QQme has and always been supported by themselves. But have you noticed, its the people who are the ones dieing by QQme that cry the most? Its a pvp server, get over yourselves. BTW Saying oh this guilds drop the most items go pk them. Thats stupid, tbh just about every guild drops stuff. Yesh even sadly QQme drops stuff. But it happens. You fools need to realize that mistakes happen and people forget to bring dolls. They drop stuff. WOOTz u r got itamz. Doesnt mean you should go around gloating. (btw frost, gloat moar on an item u neither killed to get, or use properly) but jesus, people grow up and quit acting like its the end of the world when u get itams.

And QQme a wannabe RQ? TBH that might be true, but then again RQ never had the most people on the LVL list. LULZ. The only reason u make the tie between the two guilds, is because u have no lyfe and are crying about being pked on a pvp server.

IMHO I dont care who you are, i am gonna kill you if i feel like it. Dont care about what guild your in. I dont like you, you are going to die. End Of Story.
I am totally bored for typing all of this. Now i shall await all the alts to start spamming the thread with flames about which guild owns who, what guild drops what, what guild does this, which guild is this guilds lapdog, and QQ blazingazn is nab. I shall await ur replies. seeing as they are gonna show up anyway. also, i would like to thank you for reading this, hopefully i wasted ur time and u didnt enjoy it. BB Nao.

- By the Archer who Solo's Fish Parties, and carries them. ^_~
Post edited by BlazingAzn - Harshlands on

Comments

• HoroHito - Harshlands
    HoroHito - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:chuckle hold on let me get my main. hes lvl 5.
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    OVER9000 > QQme, QQme = drop whoars, QQme is Crimsons lapdog, and QQ BlazingAzn is a nab.
  • TwentySeven - Harshlands
    TwentySeven - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Oh.. this is PvP Sever...? No wonder ive got pked left and right....

this is...... I am gonna report u guys for pking me.. if that failed, i am gonna make new account in PvE server..

better yet.. i m gonna call my lawyer and sue ur butt for pking me.. b:laugh

after all. this is my fault to coming to PvP server even though i dont want to get pked or I am not cut out for this PvP.... but so what.. that doesnt make different.. I am going to blame on people who pk me... and U all going to pay for my pvp weakness... HuuWaaaHaHahahahahahaha

-By Barba who is weak and useless in PK but still blaming on other for getting pked-
  • Fiya - Harshlands
    Fiya - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Kyoo kyoo, BlazingFgt is a nab. b:victory
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    what what? in the butt...
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Like for gods sake, why do people care about what QQme does? Seriously. Get off our balls. Im seriously tired of seeing QQme pop into all the talks on the forums. But seriously. I dont understand why u people who act big and bad talk off alts? seriously? do u get pleasure from thinking "oh haha they dont kno who i be! Lets make funz of peoplez" post on your mains u cowards.

As for the QQme being Crimsons Lapdogs. i highly doubt that. QQme has and always been supported by themselves. But have you noticed, its the people who are the ones dieing by QQme that cry the most? Its a pvp server, get over yourselves. BTW Saying oh this guilds drop the most items go pk them. Thats stupid, tbh just about every guild drops stuff. Yesh even sadly QQme drops stuff. But it happens. You fools need to realize that mistakes happen and people forget to bring dolls. They drop stuff. WOOTz u r got itamz. Doesnt mean you should go around gloating. (btw frost, gloat moar on an item u neither killed to get, or use properly) but jesus, people grow up and quit acting like its the end of the world when u get itams.

And QQme a wannabe RQ? TBH that might be true, but then again RQ never had the most people on the LVL list. LULZ. The only reason u make the tie between the two guilds, is because u have no lyfe and are crying about being pked on a pvp server.

IMHO I dont care who you are, i am gonna kill you if i feel like it. Dont care about what guild your in. I dont like you, you are going to die. End Of Story.
    I am totally bored for typing all of this. Now i shall await all the alts to start spamming the thread with flames about which guild owns who, what guild drops what, what guild does this, which guild is this guilds lapdog, and QQ blazingazn is nab. I shall await ur replies. seeing as they are gonna show up anyway. also, i would like to thank you for reading this, hopefully i wasted ur time and u didnt enjoy it. BB Nao.

- By the Archer who Solo's Fish Parties, and carries them. ^_~

Congrats, the trolls just won.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    fiya wtf u doing here? your suppose to be grinding nub.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    No, let her stop grinding. My pet lowbie needs to stop out-leveling me :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Asparagus - Harshlands
    Asparagus - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I can be your pet lowbie :3
    I wanna give you some good frequencies. 1710, 2.6, 2245, 3032, 400.
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    QQme has feelings to b:shocked
    i thought u were all just pk machines.

but seriously, ppl will continue to make the **** on this forums, every1 has noticed the difference on drama on this server out of all the other servers and the already high assed overall post count
  • BlazingAzn - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    QQme has feelings to b:shocked
    i thought u were all just pk machines.

but seriously, ppl will continue to make the **** on this forums, every1 has noticed the difference on drama on this server out of all the other servers and the already high assed overall post count

SNAPZ! he still talks! rofl

drama? its more like whinning and crying imho.

and i am a pk machine, but theres nothing to pk.

Killing players that wont fight back is not fun. b:surrender
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Delusional

You Are

Ahrharhharhr
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    -try to grab Blazing's balls-
    -finds a void-
    -leaves unhappyb:cry-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2009

I am one of those people, but it was only cause I didn't have dolls at the time. Rather than be a moron like 90% of the rest of the server, I don't attack if I don't have dolls. Come find me on Saturday, I'll have dolls. I'll still get my **** kicked but at least I'll fight back.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009

if you have a **** + bow this early in the server plus your level 90+ your in the same boat as a veno with a nix as far as hoping people will fight back

can't complain
    edited June 2009
    if you have a **** + bow this early in the server plus your level 90+ your in the same boat as a veno with a nix as far as hoping people will fight back

can't complain

i had a +7 chained jail. people fought back then :< QQ

and my bow doesnt do as much dmg as a nix. GTFO walter. lolol

and +8 isnt **** seeing as i did it during the sale. It was actually very cheap
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i had a +7 chained jail. people fought back then :< QQ

and my bow doesnt do as much dmg as a nix. GTFO walter. lolol

and +8 isnt **** seeing as i did it during the sale. It was actually very cheap

and i heard u still can't 1 shot warriors with physical sutra up b:mischievous
    edited June 2009
    and i heard u still can't 1 shot warriors with physical sutra up b:mischievous

:< bearie got 2shoted >> stunning arrow then thunder shock. >>
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    To answer the original question of this thread, I shall turn "sophisticated mode" off for a short while.

I CAREZ! -carebear stare, in the background a faint chanting of "We care, we care!" can be heard-

Yeah, I watched Carebears as a kid and I'm 70% sure that they do that in a movie. "Everyone! Lets give him the Carebear stare! We care! We care!" Do sumthin bout it. b:scorn

-sophisticated mode on-
  • Blazlngazn - Harshlands
    Blazlngazn - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Like for gods sake, why do people care about what QQme does? Seriously. Get off our balls. Im seriously tired of seeing QQme

Too many paragraphs. Summary pl0x. QQme made a lot of topics but I don't think anyone cares they just want to see your guild get shoved into the background/disband and lose the attitudes you carry. What people don't realize is that this is drama-filled pvp and those attitudes and egos don't go away on this server. b:chuckle