Just my little rant...

Options
Arcan - Heavens Tear
Arcan - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
I'm sick of the immaturity of the people in global chat! b:angry All they do is act like internet tough guys and half the things they mention have to do with 4chan... I'm not sure if blacklisting them works, I've never tried it. That way I could weed out the immature little brats from the folks who wanna sell stuff and make some gold...

Just my rant ^.^
Hai :3
Post edited by Arcan - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'm sick of the immaturity of the people in global chat! b:angry All they do is act like internet tough guys and half the things they mention have to do with 4chan... I'm not sure if blacklisting them works, I've never tried it. That way I could weed out the immature little brats from the folks who wanna sell stuff and make some gold...

Just my rant ^.^

blacklist is your best friend then
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Snipah - Lost City
    Snipah - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    my epeen is hugeb:pleasedb:chuckle
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    blacklist is your best friend then

Unfortunately that like trying to hold back the tide with a wooden paddle.
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    my epeen is hugeb:pleasedb:chuckle

the bigger you say it is the smaller it is buddy.
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    If I were immature like them, I might be telling you to stop QQing and gtfo...

However, I agree with you, for the most part. I just ignore it though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Just do what I do. Set up each chat section for different chats. I have my normal chat so I can see everything, I have World Chat turned off in my Squad Chat, and I have World Chat, and Normal Chat turned off in my Faction Chat. Needless to say, I always switch to Faction Chat in Spamasaur.
  • Feito - Dreamweaver
    Feito - Dreamweaver Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Uh, well. I've learned a long time ago that the majority of MMO players will not be mature, intelligent adults. So you have to cope with it. -_-;

I don't know how it is on the other servers but I generally enjoy reading the drama (like I enjoy reading people's rants >=]) in WC. It gives me something to do other than mindlessly beat up mobs. Honestly, if it wasn't for WC, I wouldn't even pay attention to the chat box and I'd easily miss people screaming at me for heals and buffs. >_>
    InStyle is the greatest faction on Dreamweaver! b:victory
    Feito is...
    [x] Still a LA Cleric
    [x] in possession of a BURNING TIGER SPIRIT b:angry
    [x] Sipping some F--KING tea
    [ ] Totally KICKASS
    [ ] Extremely wealthy
    I've got some ways to go!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Or go to FFXI b:pleased I can assure you they are all mature cause player reputation matters when you need to squad to lvl.b:victory pay game tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Blacklist works...until it gets full and you run out of room and can't put the rest of the WC idiots on there. =_=

Expand B-List plxk. b:victory
  • Foxraikov_ - Heavens Tear
    Foxraikov_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'm with you fully you don't know how many people I've blacklisted, I mean come on who really cares about peoples lvls,TW Predictions, and other bs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]When I am defeated in this battle a truth will be born in this world. And a fleeting dream will transform, slowly filling with color. And only when this ordeal is finally overcome, will my soul at last be allowed to leave my physical body. Then let us test it. Whether I..no. Whether my spirit can become a lance... capable of piercing through every one of you. We'll see if I am truly such a weak human being!

6/20/10 Last day