CQ betrays GZ

Options
Chemicals - Lost City
Chemicals - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I know CQ was pissed that GZ outbid them but man..

I guess they finally showed their true colours.
Post edited by Chemicals - Lost City on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Come on....you are surprised? Really?

And where is the betrayal? What they bid on a land?

Saves GZ a fight..or non-fight b:puzzled

*shrugs*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Chemicals - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Come on....you are surprised? Really?

And where is the betrayal? What they bid on a land?

Saves GZ a fight..or non-fight b:puzzled

*shrugs*

I knew CQ were just waiting to take over the whole map but now they're even taking land from their so called allies

Can't wait till Spectral and Riot and RQ finally start 3-way bidding CQ and taking back the server b:pleased
  • KingEclipse - Lost City
    KingEclipse - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    RQ .....Spectral....Riot....HA.....what a joke! Never gonna happen bud!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I knew CQ were just waiting to take over the whole map but now they're even taking land from their so called allies

Can't wait till Spectral and Riot and RQ finally start 3-way bidding CQ and taking back the server b:pleased

And you know for a fact that they are indeed "allies"? For all you know they could just be two guilds who have held a certain "agreement" in terms of this land. When one of them is threatened, one of them was bound to step in and stake a claim (or try).

Well, I think we can all just wait and see.

I am sure that it will happen.

Really? Did I miss a joke? Tell me Tell me!!! *bats eyes*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Can't wait till Spectral and Riot and RQ finally start 3-way bidding CQ

Triple team ftw b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I know CQ was pissed that GZ outbid them but man..

I guess they finally showed their true colours.

Could this be.. another faceless CQ alt? b:shocked
  • Chemicals - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    meaangirl wrote: »

Just because you have like a million alts doesn't mean im one of them b:bye
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Bye bye GZb:bye

Thanks for playingb:surrender
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    meaangirl wrote: »

Hi Xtacy b:bye
  • rukhmath
    edited June 2009
    Options

The "joke" is actually people like you who sit by the sidelines and watch others play the game.

Least Rq, Spectral and Riot are trying to make a change. Trying to fight the power and have inspired other factions to do so.
    What have you done?b:surrender

Go to a antique dealership and but a nintendo system please.
    Super Mario Bros is the game for youb:bye
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Lolno - Lost City
    Lolno - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    rukhmath wrote: »
    The "joke" is actually people like you who sit by the sidelines and watch others play the game.

Least Rq, Spectral and Riot are trying to make a change. Trying to fight the power and have inspired other factions to do so.
    What have you done?b:surrender

Go to a antique dealership and but a nintendo system please.
    Super Mario Bros is the game for youb:bye

you speak as if spectral will save the server. say conq loses all their land, now it's just a different color map. pvp servers lack even tw because all the greey band wagoners join the #1 faction for an easy ride.
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    you speak as if spectral will save the server. say conq loses all their land, now it's just a different color map.

HOLY ****

SOMEONE IN THIS SERVER ACTUALLY HAS A BRAIN

I'm shocked.
  • WindRunnerr - Lost City
    WindRunnerr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    y because all the greey band wagoners join the #1 faction for an easy ride.

you missed the most important bit in your quote
  • rukhmath
    edited June 2009
    Options
    you speak as if spectral will save the server. say conq loses all their land, now it's just a different color map. pvp servers lack even tw because all the greey band wagoners join the #1 faction for an easy ride.

I get what you're saying.

But one thing though that has really been getting on my nerves...............

Why Spectral saves the server? Why only and soley Spectral????? Dammit there are 2 other guilds involved wich started the revolution. And now many others have taken up the challenge.
    Why is it that everyone is saying Spectral this, Spectral that? They are not the only faction in this effort!!!!!!!b:angry

Please recognise the effort and deeds of the other factions. Without wich none of this would be possible.b:victory
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    you missed the most important bit in your quote

That part is not a big deal. I'm just amazed that there is one person outside CQ who isn't so desperate to see a different colour that they forget it'll only be the same thing with a different guild.

Let's say in 6 months CQ has shrunk down to its core because to emo members quitting (or w/e) and] Spectral are almost finished taking all the land. The server is "saved".

Now what?

Oh and @previous post: People only mention Spectral because they're largest factor and the real force in the anti-CQ fight. BloodLusT always were the best foes.
  • KingEclipse - Lost City
    KingEclipse - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Bye bye GZb:bye

Thanks for playingb:surrender

shut up...you talk to much and spend too much time on the forums...go do something better with your life then responding to every single forum in the PWI...
  • rukhmath
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Oh and @previous post: People only mention Spectral because they're largest factor and the real force in the anti-CQ fight. BloodLusT always were the best foes.

I disagree. I maintain that without RQ and Riot's assistance to Spectral in the first place. None of this would be possible.

And for crying out loud..........

There

is

no

more

BloodLust!!!!!!!!!!!!b:angry

Spectral has a different leadership, different goals, different values, no crazed maniac calling kos on the whole server, no emo quitting the game every few weeks or so, no factions within the faction, nothing simmilar to BLT except that the people in Spectral are largely the same people that were in BLT. Not 100% all, but a good high percentage.

It's new leadership, new direction, new goals, and most importantly........NEW FACTION.
    Jeez. get it through your thick skulls. Spectral is Spectral. Thats all!!b:bye
  • rukhmath
    edited June 2009
    Options
    shut up...you talk to much and spend too much time on the forums...go do something better with your life then responding to every single forum in the PWI...

Awwwwwwwwwwb:cry

Izzzzz the wittle Wolfy angry?????b:chuckle
  • Rakthor - Lost City
    Rakthor - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Let's say in 6 months CQ has shrunk down to its core because to emo members quitting (or w/e) and] Spectral are almost finished taking all the land. The server is "saved".

oh dang,,, then everyones gonna QQ about Spec and make up threads about Spectral botting, hacking etc.... what will be the new "hero" guild be when Spec (if they ever) diminsh CQ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I disagree. I maintain that without RQ and Riot's assistance to Spectral in the first place. None of this would be possible.

RQ is useless.

Riot I have yet to decide on.

Spectral is the only guild capable of fighting a TW but not very well judging by the last 3 weeks.

RQ is like the annoyingly useless little brother you have to take everywhere because your parents demand it. RQ has little in the way of stopping power. But that is to be expected. Killing people 10+ levels below them isn't exactly TW-practice.

If you think the the CQ members entering a TW will be 10+ levels below you - well you of course have a surprise comming for you.

Riot - I havent seen them enough to have an opinion on them.
  • Treza - Lost City
    Treza - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    hhhh when will you people realize that conqueror isnt going anywhere???

conqueror has over half of the top 100 players on the server! even if the rest of the best banded together and formed an army to attack conqueror the best they could send still wont be equal to an AVERAGE group of conquerors.. sheesh!!

spectral + ragequit + riot + everyone else < conqueror

deal with it
    Communist Leader
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

conqueror has over half of the top 100 players on the server! even if the rest of the best banded together and formed an army to attack conqueror the best they could send still wont be equal to an AVERAGE group of conquerors.. sheesh!!

deal with it

ummm... no. So what if they have over half the 100 players? Doesn't mean they can take the whole server at once.
  • Treza - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ummm... no. So what if they have over half the 100 players? Doesn't mean they can take the whole server at once.

oh is that so?

thank god you told me that or i would have kept thinking conqueror would attack 10 lands at once, thank you!

conqueror is the strongest and they are BY FAR the strongest! they can resist 3 attacks from the other guilds easily and even if they cant? who cares? so they lose some land, and when everything settles down conqueror goes 1v1 against some faction in tw.. no guild can stand 1v1 against conqueror, anyone who thinks so is just a fool.

if conqueror has their land taken by continuous multiway attacks and lose all their land, conqueror will become one of the multiway attackers, conq + 1 guild + 1 more guild = someone losing land to conq or someone losing 3 lands trying to defend against conq. either way it ends in conq taking their land back and taking it back with ease

conqueror has the money, they have the gear, and most importantly they have the strength. anyone out there who is planning on taking conqueror down, youre wasting your time. the battles already lost
    Communist Leader
  • hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    oh is that so?

thank god you told me that or i would have kept thinking conqueror would attack 10 lands at once, thank you!

conqueror is the strongest and they are BY FAR the strongest! they can resist 3 attacks from the other guilds easily and even if they cant? who cares? so they lose some land, and when everything settles down conqueror goes 1v1 against some faction in tw.. no guild can stand 1v1 against conqueror, anyone who thinks so is just a fool.

if conqueror has their land taken by continuous multiway attacks and lose all their land, conqueror will become one of the multiway attackers, conq + 1 guild + 1 more guild = someone losing land to conq or someone losing 3 lands trying to defend against conq. either way it ends in conq taking their land back and taking it back with ease

conqueror has the money, they have the gear, and most importantly they have the strength. anyone out there who is planning on taking conqueror down, youre wasting your time. the battles already lost

Could you ride CQ a little more please?
  • Treza - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    hysteriumx wrote: »
    Could you ride CQ a little more please?

and when people are given whats the truth this is how they react
    Communist Leader
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

deal with it

no matter how hard you try to suck us off, cq will not let you in lowbie. get off your knees.
  • Treza - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    no matter how hard you try to suck us off, cq will not let you in lowbie. get off your knees.

pretty sure i dont meet the requirements and who the hell are you/keep dreaming

you might swing for men, i dont
    Communist Leader
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    oh is that so?

Ok so suppose they do lose their land and they start going 1v1. What happens after they get 3 again?
  • Treza - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ok so suppose they do lose their land and they start going 1v1. What happens after they get 3 again?

by that time the conqueror attacks would be done and a new faction would own a mass amount of land, conqueror would just be left alone until they have tons of land again
    Communist Leader
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    by that time the conqueror attacks would be done and a new faction would own a mass amount of land, conqueror would just be left alone until they have tons of land again

The only response I can think of to that is... lol.