Mysterious Chip: Help!

Bellorynix - Sanctuary
Bellorynix - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
Hello all from PW, i have a terrible question (hahaha): where can I find this Mysterious Chips; please some good soul answer me! Thank you so much! Kiss!
Giving up is for the weak.
Post edited by Bellorynix - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Nubble - Heavens Tear
    Nubble - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    cube of fate
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Cube of fate, 4 rooms give it as praise.

room 15, 22, 31, 42
    b:dirty
  • Bellorynix - Sanctuary
    Bellorynix - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Thanks sweetys!!!
    Giving up is for the weak.
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    There will be a new method for attaining Mysterious Chips in the near future. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wow so your really trying to push this warsoul thing on us, not that it's a bad thing.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    xarfox wrote: »
    There will be a new method for attaining Mysterious Chips in the near future. ;)

Hehe...I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about...oh, this is gonna be fun...but it really better be the NEAR future...

b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Gahh, why are you trying to kill the value of my 603 chips Xarfox?
    I thought we were friends.

Asterelle: WTS > Mysterious Chips (you pay mold fee) ... PM me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Do many people trust you with transactions like that? I mean you could take their money and not bother making their mold, or they could ask for a misty forest ring/tauren cape and then say Naw when you ask for the fee.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Do many people trust you with transactions like that? I mean you could take their money and not bother making their mold, or they could ask for a misty forest ring/tauren cape and then say Naw when you ask for the fee.

Well I haven't really done it yet which is why I have a decent stash..

Typically you agree on a price per chip (say 50k). You may choose to have the person show that they have the coinage to cover the chip cost + mold fee (total mold cost). Then the mold is made and sold as normal.

The price is generally in line with what you would expect if the mold/mat dropped naturally so if the person weasels out its not like you are stuck with a worthless mold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited June 2009

I think it is the same trust model with asking for someone to buy Boutique items for you (not using the Auction House at all).
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited June 2009

b:cool and i here i was gonna spend all my mirages to do cube and nothing but the cube lol.

Thnx Mr.xarfox, looking forward to what ever that will be b:dirty
    b:dirty
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Boutique mystery chip sale maybe?
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Energize - Heavens Tear
    Energize - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The minigame that has to do with the altar in the hidden 1k streams quest? o:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GaliNaab here, your neighbourhood friendly male venomancer.
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited June 2009

hey Xarfox maybe you should just give me brothers of fear b:sin
  • Lolno - Lost City
    Lolno - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    oo ooh i know. it has to do with the mysterious gear slot amirite? thank god we finally get more weekly events ^^
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    so wheres xarfox he has my brothers of fear axes >.> and i wants them
  • Leprechaundh - Sanctuary
    Leprechaundh - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited June 2009

The new method better give a ****load of chips, because the Ulti weps, when u add in the very low success rate of the mats, will most likely end up taking over a million chips to produce one weapon. **** that.

Edit: Scratch that, looking at the ulti wep guide before I posted this would have been a good Idea. Using chips for the mats r 100% probability of success...
  • Swords_girl - Sanctuary
    Swords_girl - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Nowadays you can get those chips from dragon point-rewards too they cost 100points a piece b:victory http://pwi.perfectworld.com/dqrewards there it is. check it out if you have time :pTake care
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Nowadays you can get those chips from dragon point-rewards too they cost 100points a piece b:victory http://pwi.perfectworld.com/dqrewards there it is. check it out if you have time :pTake care

Holy Necro Batman! b:shocked
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Please before posting, read the date of the last post. If it is over a month old, DO NOT post in the thread. Simply, make your own if you must. :)
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Closed for necro:

Necromancy: Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread. Posting in a dead (necro) thread will cause it to be locked. Repeated posting of dead threads can result in a ban from forums/game.
This discussion has been closed.