NewWeapons

Randoms - Dreamweaver
Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Archer
Ok, so we have new Ultimate weapons in game.
And now question, why archers got only one weapon? And why the heck it looks ****?b:surrender
I kill things b:victory
Post edited by Randoms - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• U_got_sniped - Lost City
    U_got_sniped - Lost City Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    its not **** >:O
    it would look amazing on my archerb:cute
    and the bow seems better than the other weapons...except the axe. anyone noticed that its special skill does almost the same as the nixs bleedb:shocked
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Actually ArchDevilsTouch with +6 crit and frieze effect is... um...
    Damn, sometimes I want to be a BM. Though its true that our bow gives crit and nice one at that.
    But damn, there is female in that picture holding that weapon.
    We act **** when cast lightning skills, some archers makes us look **** when run around in undies, and now this!
    b:angry
  • bulldog
    bulldog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Who cares....You'll have to be 100+ and play for 4 years straight to get the required mats b:bye
  • U_got_sniped - Lost City
    U_got_sniped - Lost City Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    whant da bowb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    bulldog wrote: »
    Who cares....You'll have to be 100+ and play for 4 years straight to get the required mats b:bye

QFT, all this info did was reiterate what was an janheilm wiki, just in PWI not EN terms
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    bulldog wrote: »

Oh I do care, because its not about when or how you get it. Its about looks looks.b:laugh
  • ChilledPanda - Dreamweaver
    ChilledPanda - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Oh I do care, because its not about when or how you get it. Its about looks looks.b:laugh

I dont know about you, but id rather have a dumb looking weapon that completely towers over the rest, versus an amazing lookin weapon that blows.. im pretty sure most would agree with me
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    I dont know about you, but id rather have a dumb looking weapon that completely towers over the rest, versus an amazing lookin weapon that blows.. im pretty sure most would agree with me

Yeah thats a fact, but I wouldnt say other Ultimate weapons are worst than this Bow. And its just that creators of this game kinda says that Arcehrs are a bit khm, yeah, ****. Well, thats a question of taste too, but damn, where are those cewl looking archers? They kinda ruin our chance to look how we want with only one weapon for our class too.
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    1. It looks so awesome. b:dirty

2. You will never have it. b:bye
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • Prediction - Lost City
    Prediction - Lost City Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    what's the name of the bow on ecatomb? or do i gotta look at forges in arch?

nvm found them, man do they f*cken rock!

I WANT THE BOW BUT I'LL NEVER REACH THAT LVL QQ
    FPW > PWI b:victory
  • _Fluff_ - Dreamweaver
    _Fluff_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Decrease mag def? Do we have any magic attacks or are archers getting squad support via weapons now? b:surrender
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Decrease mag def? Do we have any magic attacks or are archers getting squad support via weapons now? b:surrender

Electrical-based skills (Lightning, Stormrage Eagleon, etc.) are metal magic attacks.
  • WindRunnerr - Lost City
    WindRunnerr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    its impossible to get

yea the bow is ugly but i couldnt care less if i was weilding a toilet seat if it had those stats.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    These weapons are not new and have been available in game for almost 8 months -_-

Maybe PWI should make a guide on how to get a green glowy weapon next.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    These weapons are not new and have been available in game for almost 8 months -_-

Maybe PWI should make a guide on how to get a green glowy weapon next.

Stop spreading lies... such beautiful weapons could never exist.
  • aurinsghost
    aurinsghost Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Awesome weapons without a doubt, but does PWI seriously think anyone will attain one or even attempt to make one with the exorbitant cost? I mean c'mon, conservatively, it would cost RL $7000.00 to buy the mats. (100 of each and every warsoul mat btw for those of you who don't know) And even if someone was foolish enough to spend that kinda $ it would no longer be the character that was special, merely the weapon. They shouldn't call em ultimate weapons, how bout Dodo weapons? Cause you'll never see one except in a picture or reference guide.
  • Prediction - Lost City
    Prediction - Lost City Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:angry how dare you say it looks stupid

IT LOOKS BADASS IMO
    FPW > PWI b:victory
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    @aurins 7k usd? pretty sure its a LOT more then that
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    I have nothing better to do anyway, so I may just try to get them.b:laugh
    Seriously, I may, I dont plan to quit game for a long time, even if it takes about 5 years.b:pleased
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I have nothing better to do anyway, so I may just try to get them.b:laugh
    Seriously, I may, I dont plan to quit game for a long time, even if it takes about 5 years.b:pleased

I think I heard it would take over 50 years to collect the mats without buying them
  • Ddaanniieell - Harshlands
    Ddaanniieell - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think I heard it would take over 50 years to collect the mats without buying them

ur right dude totaly and BTw i think u shoud skeep the suply stash weapons they are nice idk if the hammer costs 800k i realy dont
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yeah thats a fact, but I wouldnt say other Ultimate weapons are worst than this Bow. And its just that creators of this game kinda says that Arcehrs are a bit khm, yeah, ****. Well, thats a question of taste too, but damn, where are those cewl looking archers? They kinda ruin our chance to look how we want with only one weapon for our class too.

speaking of which...is it just me or does TT90 light armor on males show a midriff? that looks so bad. yet, TT90 light armor on females do NOT show a midriff - what gives??

here's hoping i'll get lonesome crane someday...lol
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You wont get it for about 5 years and who knows? Maybe by then it will have been changed to look better.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye