End Game

tesalia
tesalia Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Is there such a thing as end game? such as the boss dungeons in World of Warcraft? Is there sepate trees for each class or what's the versatility between two people of the same class .. gear? Are there any established guild working towards leveling and exploring this content? would love to know!!

-Tes
Post edited by tesalia on

Comments

• suntiger
    suntiger Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I've seen quite a bit of talk about the Endgame. Isn't it how you get there, and enjoying the journey, that counts?

Sorry, couldn't resist. :P
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I think all guilds and individual players, are "working" towards in game playing just by playing.

Skills currently extend up to level 100. Level 79 skill and above, might be considered middle endgame.

At level 89, we can choose between the Heaven's path or the Demon's path. That would be considered individual endgame content I guess, because it's not a guild only activity. Choosing one of the paths, opens up an upgrade to most existing skills, that are different for each path, and require certain skill books for each skill, that are dropped from high level dungeons. On PW China, there were special events for different level ranges. At higher levels, there will be more difficult quests and dungeons that can only be completed by higher levels, and equipment.

In terms of guild/group endgame gameplay, every guild that is active and leveling has the potential to earn territory (including the one that I am in. But it's not mandatory for all players except to be an active player and friendly, etc). Also, there are group guild quests that were in the works in China for high level players. I'm not sure when events like that will available in PWI, as our server is really new thus far.

We might not see a real end to all endgame content until they extend the level cap to 150. ^_~
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:sin b:mischievous
    10char
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:sin b:mischievous
    10char

slap yourself from necroing an almost one year old thread.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ROFL I just noticed it was a necro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWRyj5cHIQA&fmt=18
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Necro+spam
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Spend so long on Youtube, how do you find time to play PW? b:chuckle
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Spend so long on Youtube, how do you find time to play PW? b:chuckle

Window mode. b:chuckle
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rockyk - Heavens Tear
    Rockyk - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    june wrote: »
    I think all guilds and individual players, are "working" towards in game playing just by playing.

Skills currently extend up to level 100. Level 79 skill and above, might be considered middle endgame.

At level 89, we can choose between the Heaven's path or the Demon's path. That would be considered individual endgame content I guess, because it's not a guild only activity. Choosing one of the paths, opens up an upgrade to most existing skills, that are different for each path, and require certain skill books for each skill, that are dropped from high level dungeons. On PW China, there were special events for different level ranges. At higher levels, there will be more difficult quests and dungeons that can only be completed by higher levels, and equipment.

In terms of guild/group endgame gameplay, every guild that is active and leveling has the potential to earn territory (including the one that I am in. But it's not mandatory for all players except to be an active player and friendly, etc). Also, there are group guild quests that were in the works in China for high level players. I'm not sure when events like that will available in PWI, as our server is really new thus far.

We might not see a real end to all endgame content until they extend the level cap to 150. ^_~

Lvl cap at the mo is 105 lmao they havet not put up to 150 yet on this sever
  • Nraht - Heavens Tear
    Nraht - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Just keep thinking.....only 1.75 billion to that next lvl.

And dailies disappear eventually.....fun fun fun.

And Stick is one fugly furball.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anyone see my axes.....
    edited June 2009
    And Stick is one fugly furball.

bish ill kill you

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nraht - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Heh.....was that you hitting me while I was playing with Krimson today?

I thought I felt a tickle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anyone see my axes.....
    edited June 2009
    i can take you down.. just ask that other barb with 9.5k hp i pwned....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nraht - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Mebbe.....bet it would just be alot of charm ticking actually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anyone see my axes.....
    edited June 2009
    Mebbe.....bet it would just be alot of charm ticking actually.

just wait till i get my hell spark bish b:scorn

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nraht - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Hell spark ain't end game.....stick to the topic furball
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anyone see my axes.....
    edited June 2009

hell spark is endgame.. its the last level of spark you get -_- noob

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nraht - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Noob?

Come do some 109's so we can farm for lvl115 gear and get someone their third fairy. Or go do some instances and get some rare mats to make higher end gear. Or wait, this is better, how about some 3-3 runs to see that last boss and all the invincibles standing around on the second tier watching you fight.

Ah damn, I forgot.....hell spark is end game, we don't get that other stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anyone see my axes.....
    edited June 2009
    Noob?

Come do some 109's so we can farm for lvl115 gear and get someone their third fairy. Or go do some instances and get some rare mats to make higher end gear. Or wait, this is better, how about some 3-3 runs to see that last boss and all the invincibles standing around on the second tier watching you fight.

Ah damn, I forgot.....hell spark is end game, we don't get that other stuff.

my guild already does all the things youve mentioned above. and 2 more beast armours, and im done with TT90 gear.... *_*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eleckzar - Heavens Tear
    Eleckzar - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Aye sticky ... Tharn is the pro tank D:

This dude tanked 1-3 soulbasher on charm w/o BB at lvl 82 ! Way back in feb...march...or something (i got no sense of time :< )
  • Confused_ - Heavens Tear
    Confused_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    my guild already does all the things youve mentioned above. and 2 more beast armours, and im done with TT90 gear.... *_*

Funny, I thought your guild zhen'd all day so u could be da mostest pro...
  • Nraht - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Aye sticky ... Tharn is the pro tank D:

This dude tanked 1-3 soulbasher on charm w/o BB at lvl 82 ! Way back in feb...march...or something (i got no sense of time :< )

Thanks Eleckzar, forgot about those runs.....we had a good time and scored some decent drops. You guys ever need some tanking and I am actually on doing a rare daily toss me a pm and I'll come if I can.

Peace
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anyone see my axes.....
    edited June 2009
    Thanks Eleckzar, forgot about those runs.....we had a good time and scored some decent drops. You guys ever need some tanking and I am actually on doing a rare daily toss me a pm and I'll come if I can.

Peace

20% till hell spark -.-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    your guild already farms fb100? yeah, lol. i bet. u have to be 100 to even enter.
    edited June 2009
    your guild already farms fb100? yeah, lol. i bet. u have to be 100 to even enter.

what are you talking about?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Misc - Heavens Tear
    Misc - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I see a lot of theory about what end game is, but in practice, at least on this server, end game is making a guild with as many high level other people as you can, then picking as many easy fights as you can in TW. One you have half the map you then get on the forums and start boasting about how you are only in it for the challenge and just generally being asses to the rest of the server, until it actually happens and then you start losing lands and QQ'ing on the forums, and members start leaving.

Eventually you lose critical mass and there is an implosion and all the members suddenly leave like rats deserting the sinking ship, and go on to form another guild, and then the cycle repeats itself.

I think that's a pretty accurate analysis of the life cycle of an "end game" player.

Ahh forgot one things though. There's the obligatory flaming of any threads in the forums that call them out. Let the flaming begin.
    edited June 2009
    I see a lot of theory about what end game is, but in practice, at least on this server, end game is making a guild with as many high level other people as you can, then picking as many easy fights as you can in TW. One you have half the map you then get on the forums and start boasting about how you are only in it for the challenge and just generally being asses to the rest of the server, until it actually happens and then you start losing lands and QQ'ing on the forums, and members start leaving.

Eventually you lose critical mass and there is an implosion and all the members suddenly leave like rats deserting the sinking ship, and go on to form another guild, and then the cycle repeats itself.

I think that's a pretty accurate analysis of the life cycle of an "end game" player.

Ahh forgot one things though. There's the obligatory flaming of any threads in the forums that call them out. Let the flaming begin.

post on your main, until that your opinion doesnt matter ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I think someone forgot to take the anti-delusional meds again. b:chuckle

Misc I havent seen anyone as butt-hurt as you over Enrage in a few months. Someone got you good didnt they. Its okay, time will heal your pain, I promise!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Misc - Heavens Tear
    Misc - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I think someone forgot to take the anti-delusional meds again. b:chuckle

Misc I havent seen anyone as butt-hurt as you over Enrage in a few months. Someone got you good didnt they. Its okay, time will heal your pain, I promise!

I never mentioned enrage.
    Its you who are joining the dots.
    edited June 2009
    I never mentioned enrage.
    Its you who are joining the dots.

oh boy, what a fail little nonfactor

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]