IRNoob - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    sounds funb:cute
  • Karmasbich - Harshlands
    Karmasbich - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Um...you said in guild chat you were banned.....how does that work?

He said that on his alt... b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Soysaucie - Harshlands
    Soysaucie - Harshlands Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    sooo anyone wanna pee in my butt???
    ]
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I would vote Gary Coleman off the island!
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options

Wow this place is Harsh! b:chuckle
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

werent you warned for that one already?
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • OhMyGoddess - Sanctuary
    OhMyGoddess - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    other> Scarlet and AsheZ

They are the asshats of the game.
    I'm afraid of trolls.
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Other - noobs that come on our sacred HL section from other servers and defile its sanctity with their posts! b:angry
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Other - noobs that come on our sacred HL section from other servers and defile its sanctity with their posts! b:angry

^ What he said...GTFO carebear.
  • IRNoob - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    other> Scarlet and AsheZ

agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options

I change my mind and choose Lindt! b:chuckle
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I change my mind and choose Lindt! b:chuckle

I believe that this section of the forums, and poll were both meant for the residents of the "Harshlands" server. Given that you are a resident of the "Heaven's Tear" server I must regretfully ask you to please leave this place at once and return from whence you came.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i wish i could boot myself
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    other> Scarlet and AsheZ

And you are?

Oh that's right. No one cares.

If you think people here actually give a recognition about what comes out of your "anonymous" voice, think again, sweetheart. Is that all you can provide just because you've been gobsmacked at the other thread by subtle ways of demeaning your cyber-ego?
    agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second rate try-hard.

Nothing more. Even less.

Stoop even lower. You're starting to suck at failing as well that all you can do is back-up an unpersuasive way of trolling.
  • IRNoob - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Nuuuuuuuuuuuu dont hate meh cuz i failb:sad
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i wish i could boot myself

sorry walter even if you might deserve a few votes you dont compare to the stupidity of batgirl.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • Shajrix - Harshlands
    Shajrix - Harshlands Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    And you are?

Oh that's right. No one cares.

If you think people here actually give a recognition about what comes out of your "anonymous" voice, think again, sweetheart. Is that all you can provide just because you've been gobsmacked at the other thread by subtle ways of demeaning your cyber-ego?

Did anyone else see how high that spike on the beyotch meter was? Because damn.. thats was REALLY high.

Were you.. you know, ever hugged as a child?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't waste time, or time will waste you.
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    sorry walter even if you might deserve a few votes you dont compare to the stupidity of batgirl.

I lol'ed. b:chuckle
    Did anyone else see how high that spike on the beyotch meter was? Because damn.. thats was REALLY high.

Taken as a compliment. And I dearly apologize if my beyotchness is way beyond a 14-yr old's comprehension. Have you.. you know, ever tried growing up? Don't worry, you will soon.
  • Crossbones - Harshlands
    Crossbones - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    People come here from other servers to post because they wish they were man enough to play pvp on harshlands. They're not.
    IRNoob - Funny, 20 votes for crimson in like 10 min and then no votes at all for 30min.

Seraphim - So u admit that even in forums KD gets owned by Crimson?
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I lol'ed. b:chuckle

Taken as a compliment. And I dearly apologize if my beyotchness is way beyond a 14-yr old's comprehension. Have you.. you know, ever tried growing up? Don't worry, you will soon.

Scarlet I'm rather disappointed in you. I thought that you could bask in the glory of sophisticated troll posts along with me but alas you seem to have messed it up. In calling this person a 14 year old you have drawn a conclusion with no basis and destroyed any credibility you have. You have descended into the ranks of but a normal troller with slightly better grammar and vocablulary. Also, the recent posts seem rather heated. It is a golden rule of sophisticated trolls to never get heated over anything, stay calm it gets the opponent more angry. You still have much to learn, tis' not too late to correct yourself.
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Scarlet I'm rather disappointed in you. I thought that you could bask in the glory of sophisticated troll posts along with me but alas you seem to have messed it up. In calling this person a 14 year old you have drawn a conclusion with no basis and destroyed any credibility you have. You have descended into the ranks of but a normal troller with slightly better grammar and vocablulary. Also, the recent posts seem rather heated. It is a golden rule of sophisticated trolls to never get heated over anything, stay calm it gets the opponent more angry. You still have much to learn, tis' not too late to correct yourself.

I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR FAVOURITE STARR??? WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO OTHER GIRLS?? b:cry
    the good Starr
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Scarlet I'm rather disappointed in you. I thought that you could bask in the glory of sophisticated troll posts along with me but alas you seem to have messed it up.

Never have I intended to troll her, specifically, in a sophisticated manner. She doesn't deserve that much of an effort, considering her objective to make a rather subtly dissolute (or lack thereof) statement was just frivolous. So yes, I let this less thought-of post pass by.
    In calling this person a 14 year old you have drawn a conclusion with no basis and destroyed any credibility you have.

It wasn't my goal to troll her by attacking her personally. It was nothing but a mere response to how she made a conclusion that I "haven't been hugged as a kid." Fight fire with fire. I am deeply aware that responding to her by involving her age is a form of an ad hominem, but I feel like committing it every now and then. Besides, questioning my credibility because it does not suit your perspective? Kind of relativist, don't you think? ;)
    Also, the recent posts seem rather heated. It is a golden rule of sophisticated trolls to never get heated over anything, stay calm it gets the opponent more angry.

Seem is the word, because the recent posts are neither heated, nor stirring my emotions to any extent. Quoting her, my comments have a certain spike to someone's beyotch meter, and I can't help it if my words bite, that they claim that my arguments are heated. :)
    You still have much to learn, tis' not too late to correct yourself.
    And you, mister, with such a post that emphasizes on relativist fallacy and accentuates misleading vividness, are no different. Nonetheless, thank you for the constructive criticism. ;)
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Never have I intended to troll her, specifically, in a sophisticated manner. She doesn't deserve that much of an effort, considering her objective to make a rather subtly dissolute (or lack thereof) statement was just frivolous. So yes, I let this less thought-of post pass by.

It wasn't my goal to troll her by attacking her personally. It was nothing but a mere response to how she made a conclusion that I "haven't been hugged as a kid." Fight fire with fire. I am deeply aware that responding to her by involving her age is a form of an ad hominem, but I feel like committing it every now and then. Besides, questioning my credibility because it does not suit your perspective? Kind of relativist, don't you think? ;)

Seem is the word, because the recent posts are neither heated, nor stirring my emotions to any extent. Quoting her, my comments have a certain spike to someone's beyotch meter, and I can't help it if my words bite, that they claim that my arguments are heated. :)

And you, mister, with such a post that emphasizes on relativist fallacy and accentuates misleading vividness, are no different. Nonetheless, thank you for the constructive criticism. ;)
    Touche.
    I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR FAVOURITE STARR??? WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO OTHER GIRLS?? b:cry
    Fear not, for you remain to be my favorite Starr. For you I will give a bear irregardless of how unsophisticated and immature it may be. b:dirty
  • BlazingAzn - Harshlands
    BlazingAzn - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I voted other for Iamkiller (he trolls me with promises of +11ing my xbow when i +12 his T_T)

and i demand to be put on the list starrr!