Can't change Eyebrow and Eye Shadow Color?

Options
chowderx3
chowderx3 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
I've seen MANY threads regarding to this question. However, none of them we're solved. I'm sorry If I happen to make anyone angry by asking but I can't seem to change the eyebrow and the eye shadow color of my character. I have re-installed Perfect World twice and still ended up with the same problem.

To change the color of an eye shadow..;
-Pick an eye shadow
-Click "Eye Shadow Color"
-Pick ANY color from the palette

..the color should then change.

but it never works for me.

It really bothers me.. I always end up with the same eyeliner and picking "black", since the color is normally black. Perhaps it is my graphics card..? I play on a laptop, and I have to say, my computer is quite old... Could this be the reason why I'm experiencing this problem?

Here is an example of what I am talking about..
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/701/20090614115440.png
As you can see, I have chosen "white" for the eye shadow color.. yet it remained "blue".

Anyone know why this is happening?
Post edited by chowderx3 on

Comments

• Faeryl - Dreamweaver
    Faeryl - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Some of those eye shadows have preset colors that change really minimally with the color you choose. You might want to try a few of the more simple ones and see if that helps.
  • Ayida_ - Heavens Tear
    Ayida_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Same thing happens on my old desk top but not on the new laptop. I think it most likely is a graphic card problem. You can set the eyeshadow color, yuo\\ou just can't see it but other players will.
  • chowderx3
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Some of those eye shadows have preset colors that change really minimally with the color you choose. You might want to try a few of the more simple ones and see if that helps.

Ah I see. However, I am 100% sure that this eye shadow can be changed. I've seen many people with it. and they have successfully changed it from blue to black. Thanks for your response.
  • chowderx3
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Same thing happens on my old desk top but not on the new laptop. I think it most likely is a graphic card problem. You can set the eyeshadow color, yuo\\ou just can't see it but other players will.

I figured it may be as well. I will be purchasing a new computer in a few months and hopefully this issue will soon be fixed. Thank you for your response. ^^';
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    think of it as a good thing. why would u want to look like that anyways?
  • chowderx3
    edited June 2009
    Options
    think of it as a good thing. why would u want to look like that anyways?

It was just an example. It's not that I want to look that way. Is it necessary to be rude? Oh, I see. Since this is the internet, you don't give a **** if you're being rude. Annoying.