edited June 2009
    Brothers of Feaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar! b:laugh

*plots* They shall be Mine! b:laugh hehe

no mineb:scorn
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    no mineb:scorn

Nope, I'll get'em. ^^ Lol, but with in-game money.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Shinta - Lost City
    Shinta - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited June 2009

I get them for being cute b:cute
    Allons-y!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited June 2009

who said i use real cash XD.

not worth it to pay real cash for pixels lol
  • _Shalimar_ - Sanctuary
    _Shalimar_ - Sanctuary Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I love how there is suddenly people planning to obtain Warsouls now that PWI has put info together for us. Those of us who have researched on our own already knew, and therefore know how difficult it is to craft one. Warsoul weapons will show those who have invested a LOT of time into the game. Those who do not grasp the immense nature of a Warsoul project, go research it.
    Disclaimer

I hereby absolve myself from all responsibilities from damage incurred, loss of life, and severe mental retardation from trying to read and/or understand my posts. Please do not come to me about these problems or I shall be forced to stab you with a dull wooden spoon. Enjoy your day. =D
    edited June 2009
    who said i use real cash XD.

not worth it to pay real cash for pixels lol

Exactly.

I still don't get how people can buy things for $200 and it doesn't even make them invincible.b:chuckle
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
    edited June 2009
    I love how there is suddenly people planning to obtain Warsouls now that PWI has put info together for us. Those of us who have researched on our own already knew, and therefore know how difficult it is to craft one. Warsoul weapons will show those who have invested a LOT of time into the game. Those who do not grasp the immense nature of a Warsoul project, go research it.

That's why I'm angry at it. I actually wrote out a plan. The War Spirit already has the information right there. Now they put it on display so people can just glance at a chart and say "Oh this item I need for 100%". Now prices for items will go even higher or not be sold at all.
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited June 2009

its pretty much impossible unless you sell ur soul to the devil for 1.

or somehow **** PWI and give ur char 1.
  • Shinta - Lost City
    Shinta - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited June 2009

I have no plans to make Warsoul. But it does make for an interesting forum topic. b:pleased
    Allons-y!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Warsoul weapons will show those who have invested a LOT of time into the game.

Time AND money actually.

Their guide don't say how many of each materials you need to make one weapon ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • scridon
    scridon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Firstly, you need 100 of each warsoul material to make the weapon.

Secondly, On Sanctuary server at least, Nobody farms Frostcovered or Lunar Glade. The only way to obtain some of the materials needed for warsoul materials is by farming materials from those two instances. So until people start farming those instances it doesn't matter how much money you have.

The only other way of obtaining warsoul materials is to get mysterious chips. And as you can only get 20 chips per day max and they are not tradeable, you would be farming Cube for about 43 years, literally, to get enough chips to buy all the warsoul materials you need for one weapon. So basically unless you have loads of friends who are willing to farm chips for you, this route is out of the question.

Lastly, I seriously doubt this guide release will effect prices very much other then for a short period of time maybe. The warsoul weapons have been available in game for quite a while already.

Edit: To correct mistakes XD
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Lunnark - Sanctuary
    Lunnark - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    At 20 chips per day, you would need 43,19 years to farm all necessary chipsb:chuckle.

So either all the PWI community is wrong and doesn't know how to get those warsoul mats, or is just a damn game hustle. I am tempted to go for the second answer !b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XKIAx - Heavens Tear
    XKIAx - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Time AND money actually.

Their guide don't say how many of each materials you need to make one weapon ^^

Warsoul NPC says 100 of each mat. 1 of each mat for the mold and 99 of each mat to make the weapon, last time i checked.

If you're buying it with only mysterious chips and coins, you'll be spending 315,600 chips and 6,750,000,000 coins. Good luck with that. b:laugh

20 chips per day. Erm, unless something changed, you need 15,780 days or 42.20 years to make enough chips. b:shocked
  • scridon
    scridon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    People need to start farming Frostcovered and Lunar Glade, on Sanctuary atleast. b:cry
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    That's why I'm angry at it. I actually wrote out a plan. The War Spirit already has the information right there. Now they put it on display so people can just glance at a chart and say "Oh this item I need for 100%". Now prices for items will go even higher or not be sold at all.

Agreed, had them looked up on database months before War Spirit appeared. The only thing this helped, was letting me know the %s on the non-dungeon materials. At least I know why I didn't get a fragment after using 1000 perfect stones last year. Spent alot of money decomping mats and combining to try and get them for sale early on for easy profit :)
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited June 2009
  • Virjil - Heavens Tear
    Virjil - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009

GMs just love to tease us with these godly weapons b:angry
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ITT: How to run up a credit card bill ASAP
  • silaba
    silaba Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    volst wrote: »

Has this been enabled in PWI?
  • Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear
    Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    silaba wrote: »
    Has this been enabled in PWI?

No, and there is no indication that it will be.

I am not worried about the Godly Weapons myself. They are almost as insane to get as the Reputation Weapons (almost)...Just not worth my time even worrying about.