Egg Prices please[Sanctuary]

R_u_random - Sanctuary
R_u_random - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Venomancer
Hey all, thx for taking the time to [hopefully] answer my questions. I recently acquired

Snow Hare [Battlepet]
Lvl 41

Sandblow Lvl 1
Pierce Lvl 1
Shriek Lvl 1
Boost Lvl 1

and

Antelope Pup[Batttlepet]
Lvl 30

Icicle Lvl 3
Howl Lvl 1
Boost Lvl 1

How much would I be able to sell these pets for, and where? Thx for the information all who reply...b:laugh
Post edited by R_u_random - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Havilah - Sanctuary
    Havilah - Sanctuary Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I don't know prices for those pets. But the Snow Hare is a lv20 rare pet, so since yours was leveled to 41, you might be able to get something out of it. And the Antelope Pup is a regular pet that I'm planning to tame anyways, so good luck selling that one.
  • R_u_random - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    kk, someone told me the antelope was rare, thats the reason i posted. You don't know how much I could sell the Snow Hare for though lol? Someone please reply.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Snow Hare - 40k (average price)
    Antelup pup - 5k

It may take a bit to sell them. The snow hare is not that rare since it has 2 spawns that are up every hour in addition to the one that is every 12 hours. If you look at the rare pet list, you will see the huggy hare is also listed, than you go over the Village of Naught or Sanc and that place is overran by them......
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • R_u_random - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Snow Hare - 40k (average price)
    Antelup pup - 5k

It may take a bit to sell them.

I'm aware that the Snow Hare average price is 40k, but that's at level 20. My Snow Hare is Lvl 41. The leveling must affect the price somehow, right?
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm aware that the Snow Hare average price is 40k, but that's at level 20. My Snow Hare is Lvl 41. The leveling must affect the price somehow, right?

Not really, unless the skills had also been leveled. Your are still the same as the level 20 ones. You can try higher price, maybe someone will buy it, just saying what I have seen (I have seen level 60-70s going for 40-45k).

In my observations people tend to pay a little more if the skills are upgraded than if the skill are still at the original levels. However, never seen anyone being able to charge the skill costs when selling the pet, only about 5-10% of the skill cost at best.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • R_u_random - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    kk, ill try selling it at 45k and see if anyone buys it. Thx
  • Elricaen - Sanctuary
    Elricaen - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You should be able to get more than 45k, I'd raise the prices on that. I sold a lvl 20 one right after I caught it, and I got a buyer at 40k off my shop in less than an hour.

P.S. - As you can see by my forums name, I am on the same server you are.
    - Elric {RIVAL}

Elricaen (Venomancer)
    Elricaeus (Cleric)
    Elricage (Archer)