QQme The Truth Bots & Sell Pwi Coins

icecream
icecream Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Chronicles
O.k Im in QQme and They Do Bot & Sell Pwi Gold on Auction Player.
They Also Have a office with over 50 computers someones workplace and they bot on all these computers. They have over 100 bots they bot there levels and sell coins and accounts on player auction and where are the Gms To ban these people I Have Seen nothing done about this i figured i let the people know whats going on in Harshlands Since i Left This game Today have Fun All b:bye
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Crossbones - Harshlands
    Crossbones - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Screenshot please, I'm in QQme and don't have access to these 100 botting dedicated servers, I would like to know how I can have access to them. Thanks for all your help. /sarcasm

EDIT: Also I'm not sure if you are aware of this but selling gold is actually part of the game, you can partake in this activity by talking to your local auctioneer, she will kindly explain how it works.
    IRNoob - Funny, 20 votes for crimson in like 10 min and then no votes at all for 30min.

Seraphim - So u admit that even in forums KD gets owned by Crimson?
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    This thread is now about **** ( . Y . )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crossbones - Harshlands
    Crossbones - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ( o Y o ) Puffy nips ftw.
    IRNoob - Funny, 20 votes for crimson in like 10 min and then no votes at all for 30min.

Seraphim - So u admit that even in forums KD gets owned by Crimson?
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I need a boy's help under my desk. :3
    Botting offices FTW. <3
  • Ghanima - Harshlands
    Ghanima - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Don't worry. Kingdom, Crimson, Kylin, DarkLotus, Epsilon and Wolfblade are also setting up botting offices b:chuckle
  • batgirll
    batgirll Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Seems more and More People are leaveing this game or getting Banned for speaking up and saying enough is enough with the bots and hacks everyone on the server knows QQme bot **** HH gears and Gm wont do a thing because they spend real $$$ I spend real $$$ on my wifes account but not on mine is this the reason my account got banned no $$$ spent on my account but my wife buy me some nix feather when i needed So it showes on my account no gold bought is this the reason i was banned b:surrender
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    batgirll wrote: »
    Seems more and More People are leaveing this game or getting Banned for speaking up and saying enough is enough with the bots and hacks everyone on the server knows QQme bot **** HH gears and Gm wont do a thing because they spend real $$$ I spend real $$$ on my wifes account but not on mine is this the reason my account got banned no $$$ spent on my account but my wife buy me some nix feather when i needed So it showes on my account no gold bought is this the reason i was banned b:surrender

ಥ_ಥ MOAR, again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Suwaki - Harshlands
    Suwaki - Harshlands Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wow, did you guys know you can preview posts before you actually posts them? I guess re-tards aren't always aware of their disability.

PS: If you were qqme AND quitting. You wouldn't post on an alt. I'd say nice try, but really, it isn't.
  • IRNoob - Heavens Tear
    IRNoob - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ಥ_ಥ Moar, Again.

Bot More, Again.
    edited June 2009
    Bot More, Again.

Oh, oh...wait for it, wait for it...

ಥ_ಥ ...FAIL!

SS me botting or Mr. T kills you in your bathroom.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • shuzan
    shuzan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wait. Did I see something along the lines of "**** TT gears?"

LMAOWTFLOL. PvP servers attract some very interesting people.
  • IRNoob - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Then stop hiding behind your main.
    edited June 2009
    Then stop hiding behind your main.

Don't you know the rules of trolling? Posting with your main increases your power level by OVER 9000.

And also, once one of your alt accounts are banned, all other accounts associated with you are automatically FAIL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• IRNoob - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    God, your funny. I really have nothing to say because you just made no sense at all
    edited June 2009
    If you cannot even recognize old memes from /b/, then you don't even deserve to call yourself a troll.

Go AN HERO, plz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I need a boy's help under my desk. :3

b:bye Ooh, pick me, pick me! b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Don't worry. Kingdom, Crimson, Kylin, DarkLotus, Epsilon and Wolfblade are also setting up botting offices b:chuckle

I am currently training about 5 KD accounts at m office. They pay good.. like 15USD/hr.

to mods and GMs I am kidding rofl
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ooh, pick me, pick me!
    That'll be a weight on your shoulders. b:mischievous You surely up for it?

Gawd.. Apollo, this bot office work is sooo hard..
  • cl1ckftw
    cl1ckftw Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    bot offices? were into trafficking asians too grind from 1-105 fool
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    moved to LD. Chill with the false accusations, if you have something to report send a ticket, We're not going to allow you to get your post count up by posting trash threads.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    icecream wrote: »
    O.k Im in QQme and They Do Bot & Sell Pwi Gold on Auction Player.
    They Also Have a office with over 50 computers someones workplace and they bot on all these computers. They have over 100 bots they bot there levels and sell coins and accounts on player auction and where are the Gms To ban these people I Have Seen nothing done about this i figured i let the people know whats going on in Harshlands Since i Left This game Today have Fun All b:bye

yeah, because as a requisit to joining QQme you have to agree to move to their central office. enough with the botting and account buying garbage, flaming on the forums isnt accomplishing anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raitei - Harshlands
    Raitei - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Screenshot please, I'm in QQme and don't have access to these 100 botting dedicated servers, I would like to know how I can have access to them. Thanks for all your help. /sarcasm

EDIT: Also I'm not sure if you are aware of this but selling gold is actually part of the game, you can partake in this activity by talking to your local auctioneer, she will kindly explain how it works.

That's not what he meant dude b:embarrass he was talking about a website called <REMOVED> or something where ppl sell characters to other people. Learn to read pls.