Warsoul Ultimate Weapon ??

Johm - Sanctuary
Johm - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Suggestion Box
Think about it Are ultimate weapons really obtainable ?

And have you seen a single tune actutally equipted with one?

Is the standard to obtain thease items simply set TO HIGH ?

Is a refined lvl 12 normal weapon better or close anyway ?

Should some of the mats be avaible in store leaving work still involved to obtain ?

Do you feel like end game is near with nothing to do and you are bored thinking its time to move on ?

And buy owning one of thease wepons will it really make a diffrence in combat?

share your thoughts with me cause im asking my self thease questions
Post edited by Johm - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Sypke - Sanctuary
    Sypke - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    And this is a Suggestion how?
    I see 7 questions and no Suggestions...
    Le faile?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I will unite the world with Pure and Unadulterated force. Stand beside me... Then there will be one less death
    (Damn the Signature Size Rule) 500x150!!!
  • Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear
    Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Should some of the mats be avaible in store leaving work still involved to obtain ?

Do you feel like end game is near with nothing to do and you are bored thinking its time to move on ?

share your thoughts with me cause im asking my self thease questions

1) Not really and I would suggest that if they are ever going to be worth caring about that really needs to be fixed in some way. I mean granted at that level you do not have much to do but wasting your time dealing with farming for one of those ungodly things...Just no...

2) Which brings us to this question and again the answer is: No, which just helps with point 1.

3) This is essentially Question 1 all over again with the same answer.

4) No, these things are sickly powerful.

5) ...I am sure if they company wants to make MONEY off of these things then yes. Otherwise...no. Considering they made a guide about these unobtainable weapons maybe that is a hint that they WILL put these in the Cash Shop so that they ARE obtainable but ONLY with real $.

6) Have not gotten there yet but I can already see that unless I work up other new characters the end game will be very boring. I do not care for PvP in these types of games because I am too much of a strategist and can predict the outcome of any fight based on the math with too much precision...IOW PvP in these games is BORING...Just as boring as Grinding. So without that there really is not much to DO at end Game. There could use to be a mentoring program so high levels could give back to the younger folks, a housing system, and some RP opportunities that break up the horrible grinding BS and maybe would give the max level folks special favor in getting to explore new story line and do neat non-monster kill related stuff.

7) Duh! Of course it will they are uber powerful just look at their stats. So yeah, it would be AWESOME to get one...but...so?
  • shuzan
    shuzan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    If you're a 90+ wizard with Mysto Caster and you still can't kill a charmed barb, you should declare that you fail at life and quit the game.

That's how ungodly powerful these things are.
  • BlazedGOD - Heavens Tear
    BlazedGOD - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    thats cuz barbs are god duh xD
  • Infliction - Raging Tide
    Infliction - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Warsoul weapons are sooooo stronger than other weapons, for instance, HH90 Gold Axes+12, are about = to the attack power of warsoul axes, but warsoul still have that +50 attack bonus that makes them own anything.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited March 2010

They are obtainable, just hard, for good reason.
    I have not seen one, as there isn't one. And that's good.
    No, it's not too high, it's there to favor the hardcore players, the ones who want to be the best.
    Any weapon in the game doesn't even come close to the respective Warsouls if refines and shards are equal.
    No, none of the mats should be in the cash shop because that would just make way for a big cash shopper to buy their way to a +12 Warsoul. The way it is right now, with obtaining through cash shop being impractical, is good.
    By owning one of these weapons, you would be pretty much guaranteed to beat anyone that does not have one, assuming that, again, refines and shards are otherwise similar.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The mats are already in cash shop, via you can get chips with tokens of luck and make mats with chips

There is not a single warsoul in whole of PWI, and warsoul is the ultimate cream the la cream. A wiz with single butterfly (which is the best of the magic warsoul weapons) would probably 1shot a barb with gush XD
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Every attack and skill you use deal 50% more damage. b:shocked
    That not making warsoul ultimate weapon ? b:shocked
    Btw no warsoul for dagger and artifact, or in the future ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010

Doubt that is a high priority, considering the missing skills, Demon/Sage and the TTs.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited March 2010

I think there is already Warsoul for TB.If im not wrong they're called Lunar Dissector and Lotus of Illusion
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I think people overestimate that 50 attack level.

It's +50% damage "only". Single Spark is 150%, which means triple times better. No, I am most definitely not comparing a skill with a weapon, just trying to prove one thing to you: when you single spark, do you really see your damage output soooo godly compared to previous one? Yes it's a lot damn better, but not as people exaggerate in here. Not to mention 50 attack level is 3 times worse than that bonus.

I'm talking about people thinking they can 1 shot anything with a Warsoul, but unless you were close to 1 shotting the target before (around 66% damage), you won't 1 shot with a warsoul in same condition.

Don't get me wrong, I agree they are the most powerful weapons in game, they are awesome to have BUT imo not really worth the effort, iirc you need more than 20k$ to buy one. b:surrender

And yes there are weapons for tb always check the "Tideborn" category for them
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I think people overestimate that 50 attack level.

It's +50% damage "only". Single Spark is 150%, which means triple times better. No, I am most definitely not comparing a skill with a weapon, just trying to prove one thing to you: when you single spark, do you really see your damage output soooo godly compared to previous one? Yes it's a lot damn better, but not as people exaggerate in here. Not to mention 50 attack level is 3 times worse than that bonus.

Actually, spark's +damage is only weapon damage. Attack level is +overall damage.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    True my bad, I stand corrected.

Still doesn't change the other part I said. Unless you do 66%+ damage on someone with 1 hit, you won't 1 shot the person with 50 attack level with the same hit.

It's simple math and common sense. 5k hit, becomes 7.5k with 50 attack level.

If opponent has 7.5k HP exactly to 1 hit with Warsoul, would have 2.5k after the hit without it. That's a third. And this is in best condition XD
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    True my bad, I stand corrected.

Still doesn't change the other part I said. Unless you do 66%+ damage on someone with 1 hit, you won't 1 shot the person with 50 attack level with the same hit.

It's simple math and common sense. 5k hit, becomes 7.5k with 50 attack level.

If opponent has 7.5k HP exactly to 1 hit with Warsoul, would have 2.5k after the hit without it. That's a third. And this is in best condition XD

But imagine demon/sage spark + warsoulb:shocked

700% weapon damage modifer + 50% overall damage increase
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Lv 10 Bids single spark (150%) with warsoul (single butterfly) weapon anyone ? b:laugh

(( Base magic attack + weapon * 150% * 500% + 9648 ) - reduction ) + 50% = Epic
    ((7980 + 1637 * 150% * 500% + 9648 ) - 66% ) + 50%
    ((7980 + 12277 + 9648 ) - 66% ) +50%
    (29905 - 66%) + 50% = 15251 b:dirty

* I just make up the math tho b:laugh seem to be wrong. b:chuckle
    Btw these without refines, shards, 150% spark, and only equip butterfly.

With +12 refines and g12 sapphire shard:
    Base magic damage 15307
    Weapon damage 2216 - 2762
    Hm about weapon damage which used middle, base, or max damage ?
    If we use the max damage + 700% spark = 121625 - reduction + 50% = How many is that ? 0_0
    And how many we get if it critical o.0 . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    once i get all my characters abuv lvl 90 im gonna start saving & collecting to get my barb brothers of fear tht should keep me entertained for another year lolb:victory
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    anwynd wrote: »
    once i get all my characters abuv lvl 90 im gonna start saving & collecting to get my barb brothers of fear tht should keep me entertained for another year lolb:victory

More like a few months until you realize how futile it is to try to get to it alone.

• Wiingfang - Harshlands
    Wiingfang - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    haha warsoul , imposible to get b:victory
  • Nevaglar - Sanctuary
    Nevaglar - Sanctuary Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    haha warsoul , imposible to get b:victory

20100227093901.png

For the sceptics, here u go. From Sanctuary server. If he can do 1, he can do 100. So it is possible, and it will be seen in not too long, im pretty sure. b:victory