Taking a break

Aoe - Heavens Tear
Aoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
Hi Hi guys,

Recently i have was having some fever spikes and feeling very crummy. Well, yesterday my head just started hurting very badly. I haven't been wanting to play or do much of anything and just sleep. As some know I already have an illness so my health has it's up and down anyway.

Well my head started hurting worse and found a lump in the back of my head. It hurts when i move my neck and it hurts at the touch. So doctors are calling me in, and most likely they will be removing it. Since it takes me a while to recover at such things I just wanted to let others know that I'll be taking a break from the game until i get better. I'm guessing around a few months, I'm not sure. Wish me luck and hoping that it isn't serious.

I also wish everyone the best and hope to come back soon. ^ ^
Post edited by Aoe - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hi Hi guys,

Recently i have was having some fever spikes and feeling very crummy. Well, yesterday my head just started hurting very badly. I haven't been wanting to play or do much of anything and just sleep. As some know I already have an illness so my health has it's up and down anyway.

Well my head started hurting worse and found a lump in the back of my head. It hurts when i move my neck and it hurts at the touch. So doctors are calling me in, and most likely they will be removing it. Since it takes me a while to recover at such things I just wanted to let others know that I'll be taking a break from the game until i get better. I'm guessing around a few months, I'm not sure. Wish me luck and hoping that it isn't serious.

I also wish everyone the best and hope to come back soon. ^ ^

good luck with whatever illness you have, im sure its not easy for you.
  • Hisoki - Heavens Tear
    Hisoki - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hi Aoe.

I really hope you'll be okay so we can continue to play PW together some day.
    I'll miss you very much! And untill you come home i'll think of you and wish for you to get better again soon!
    Now don't do anything i wouldn't do, and dont talk to strangers! ^.^

love you! Be safe! and Good Luck! b:victory

Yours Hisoki.b:heart
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Good luck, and get well soon b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kirashan - Dreamweaver
    Kirashan - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Get better soon! We'll miss you around here.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Stay still! I'll cast Morning Dew on ya, and you'll be right as rain! ^_^v
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ill uhidk. have fun !?