Picture Contest Prize...............................

2»

Comments

• Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    BTW, there is a contest going on where you can obtain the mount of your choice. So if you want it that badly, ENTER and WIN!

K, byeb:bye
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    RawrzWolf - Sanctuary Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Why do you people have to be so god damned insulting?

I Love dragons, I want the mount along with 1000 other untamed.

Heaps MORE people apart from me will be pissed if its a prize in a damned contest.

Ive already spent 50+ gold, and its sitting there just waiting to be spent on the dragon.
    If it doesnt come out in the boutique, bye bye $50 and ill have to buy Swiftshadow or something. No where near as awesome as the dragon.

Damn it. =_=

Quit throwing insults and flaming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    then why did you spend 50$ thinking itd be released? thats counting your chickens before they hatch, no one ever said its going to be in the CS anytime soon.
  • Lacrimosa - Harshlands
    Lacrimosa - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Just because a mount is released as a possible prize in a contest, doesn't necessarily mean that will be the only way to get it. Right now, people who win the PWI trailer contest, can choose to get the dragon aviation or any other one of their choice if they're lucky.

You just have to be patient.
  • Snipah - Lost City
    Snipah - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Heaps MORE people apart from me will be pissed if its a prize in a damned contest.

Ive already spent 50+ gold, and its sitting there just waiting to be spent on the dragon.
    If it doesnt come out in the boutique, bye bye $50 and ill have to buy Swiftshadow or something. No where near as awesome as the dragon.

Damn it. =_=

so u like to mount dragons... u just confirmed my previous comment thanks :D

also, if u did plan on spending 50$, why not wait til the mount is actually available, instead of buying gold 3 years upfront... wats the use.

getting gold takes wat...5mins
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    so u like to mount dragons... u just confirmed my previous comment thanks :D

also, if u did plan on spending 50$, why not wait til the mount is actually available, instead of buying gold 3 years upfront... wats the use.

getting gold takes wat...5mins

lol. some people are just too impatient.

isnt there an old saying about patience being a virtue?
  • Aesprika - Sanctuary
    Aesprika - Sanctuary Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Damn it. =_=

Stop acting like you're the only one that wants things, everyone wants different things but you don't see them creating threads and QQing about them not coming out.
  • Luixo - Sanctuary
    Luixo - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I think that the good stuff and the rare stuff should stay as non buy able from cs, Since it ruins the game for a achievement.. Buying everything from cs would take 5 minutes... not much fun. Getting something good from a drop or making it and racing and such is a far greater accomplishment. So somethings should stay non buy able for fun purposes, as in this case you saw everyone with the dragon mount wouldn't be fun :o b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • athenian
    athenian Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I think that the good stuff and the rare stuff should stay as non buy able from cs, Since it ruins the game for a achievement.. Buying everything from cs would take 5 minutes... not much fun. Getting something good from a drop or making it and racing and such is a far greater accomplishment. So somethings should stay non buy able for fun purposes, as in this case you saw everyone with the dragon mount wouldn't be fun :o b:pleased

As the game is now, there are 2 point of views...
    a) the guys that have enough money to spend, will always have the best chances, whether it is pvp/pk, or tw or contests...
    b) the guys that have enough money to spend, will buy the dragon asap (if) it come in the boutique, why not give the "financial weaker" guys a contest chance ?
    Hmmmm... give it in both... contest and boutique...
  • Mistimancer - Heavens Tear
    Mistimancer - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I am a mom at home, with no help from father of daughter.
    So I have no revenue and when I get a contract and have a tiny bit of money.. it goes to my daughter... Boyfriend is great, he was the one asking me to stay home so I could give all my time to my special child.
    We've had days that we barely ate to be sure daughter had plenty of food...

So do you think I would pay 50 somewhat bucs for a mount???? NO..

The only way to have good stuff for me is to save and save and save in game ( which is hard due to little playing) or participate in contest and hope to have a nice item :)

And I am sure I am not the only one in that situation.. so yes please... give nice hot pricey super duper items as prizes to contest... for those like me that would never be able to afford zhen gold...

THANKIE
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    RawrzWolf - Sanctuary Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Just get the picture.. Why cant anyone understand what im saying? =_=

There are SO many people i have things to say to, im not gonna bother.
    Your just not worth it.

Ok you know what?

**** IT....

I am NOT going to waste my time replying to you people and telling you my side.

And to Snipah - Lost City
    Grow up you friggin ****. What a childish comment.

If a GM reads this.. TAKE THE HINT! DRAGON IN CASH SHOP NOT CONTEST!

And Delete this thread. Too many **** s and Trolls flaming. Idiots....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I heard that the prize is the two-headed dragon. b:quiet
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    isnt there an old saying about patience being a virtue?

Patience? THIS. IS. PWI! b:angry

Seriously though, MMOG communities/vast majority of the playerbase have never been known for their patience. b:laugh
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Shivia - Dreamweaver
    Shivia - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I know it's all about $$$, but seriously - if the dragon is obtainable in the contest then it will be worth something (not that 1/5 of server will be flying on such mount). Someone having ****load of cash & everything can't get it, unless he/she wins. Let's assume it is a dragon, what will you do then?
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You know, people won Ninetails or Lion as a contest prize and that's probably more in demand that some dragon fly mount. People want it in cash shop asap, but you don't see them demanding so rudely on the forums for them to be released via cash shop.

No, the people that are responding to you are not idiots. They are not flamers either if they are simply just stating the truth.

And you know, from an impatient person's point of view, I CAN imagine how you feel, but you need to understand how PW feels about it and it's completely different from you and they will not release the dragon for a long while now, no doubt and I'm sure you know it.
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    OP is a reta rd jumping to conclusions
    Oh so now im a **** am I?

No...she said you're a "reta rd", Not a **** :D b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DollParts - Sanctuary
    DollParts - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    forum contests are lame.. picture contests are lame.. the whole thing is lame. Most people dont even know this **** is even going on.

how about a pvp tournament for prize eh? (shut up about nix) have it with only 60+ players.. separate each of the groups by level 6x,7x,8x,9x per server.. winner or each lvl rank gets a freakin dragon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thelegion - Lost City
    Thelegion - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:victorySanctuary b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Judging by the release of previous aerogear. Since when has it EVER been non Cash Shop permanent? Some people have gotten aerogear early, like Israfel, Nakir, and Daedalus in Jolly event. June calendar contest gave winners a choice at a new aerogear. Video contest lets people chose ANY mount they want or flying mount.

If you really want it, participate in the contest (if you think it'll be the dragon). If not, then be patient, it'll probably be out soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Snipah - Lost City
    Snipah - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Your just not worth it.

Ok you know what?

**** IT....

woot he said my name!!!

anyways m8 if u dont want "friggin **** childish comments."
    maybe u shudnt make "friggin **** childish threads"

think about it lol

ps: big font does NOT make ur words important
  • DollParts - Sanctuary
    DollParts - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:victorySanctuary b:bye

****.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesprika - Sanctuary
    Aesprika - Sanctuary Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Your just not worth it.

Ok you know what?

**** IT....

Yes lets close this thread because the OP is the **** that keeps spamming I WANT MAH DRAGONS!?!?!?!@#@!$%#!$#^$%#
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    please post event related things in the event thread. Once you start making new threads everyone else will, and then it will be impossible for me to address any concerns or questions that you may have
This discussion has been closed.