Anyone tried these genie skills?

Laranda - Heavens Tear
Laranda - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Blademaster
Anyone tried True Emptiness or Alpha Male? They sound useful, but it'll be a long time before I can test them.
Post edited by Laranda - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• LeroyGoesEmo - Lost City
    LeroyGoesEmo - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Anyone tried True Emptiness or Alpha Male? They sound useful, but it'll be a long time before I can test them.

A friend of mine tested alpha male and it's a aggro gathering aoe. He says it's a good one too. For me its a must to get it. About the other one i dont know.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My socks are itchy!b:cry
  • Caslina - Sanctuary
    Caslina - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    My genie's AlphaMale allow me to save countless lives of squishy archers and wiz who have taken aggro from barb and prevented wipeout. Also one of my favourite skill to use when AoE grinding. Get it.
    Started PWI - Oct 2008
    Uninstalled PWI - Aug 2009
  • mortie
    mortie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Does alpha male set the aggro to a certain lvl like that barb Aggro AoE skill? Or does it actually add aggro?
  • Laranda - Heavens Tear
    Laranda - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    My genie's AlphaMale allow me to save countless lives of squishy archers and wiz who have taken aggro from barb and prevented wipeout. Also one of my favourite skill to use when AoE grinding. Get it.

Considering what you said matches what I wanted it for... you don't need to convince me. b:victory

I'll try out the other one while I'm getting Alpha. Good thing they share an affinity. o.o
  • CJ7 - Sanctuary
    CJ7 - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    mortie wrote: »
    Does alpha male set the aggro to a certain lvl like that barb Aggro AoE skill? Or does it actually add aggro?

not sure how the agro actually works but when i use alpha male i don't lose agro until someone else uses an agro skill. its a definite must have skill for any bm who likes to keep everyone alive, but has 20 meter range so be careful where you use it, seen a barb use it on mobs in an fb and he used it too close to boss, dead barb.