Must have thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I tried my best to fix it but it was pretty bad like the aftermath of Godzilla vs. chuck Norris..

you mean godzillas suicide by attacking chuck norris?
  • devil85
    devil85 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yah, that isn't really what people refer to when they say "fake bid". It is not a bannable offense for a faction with a 10k refund to bid and also not necessarily bannable for them to outbid a larger faction.

A "fake bid" is a defensive bid funded by a defending guild on their own land. This can be used to:
    1) Break apart attacks from strong attackers
    2) Outbid a legitimate attacker to prevent them from engaging.

Of these two types only #2 is bannable. As long as Leg did not engage in a defensive bid (which I think you agree with?) no one will be banned.

Why did KengKong get banned?
  • devil85
    devil85 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    People know it wasnt a fake bid. SabrinaFox did it to get attention. Dont feed the troll please. Let this thread die already.

oh ya we all knew sabrina is Legend's lap dog. Go doggie
  • ArcAzrael - Sanctuary
    ArcAzrael - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    devil85 wrote: »
    Why did KengKong get banned?

in regards to the post(s) of asterelle, KengKong's "Duckies" didnt have a land(and doesnt he diesnt intend on owning one either,nub..jk jk) when he made that so-called fake bid and has no point of whatsoever outbidding any other factions-coz he intended to do it and make an a$$ out of himself(lol jk, <3 u), and then get banned...so both rules doesnt really apply to him/his faction(one man team lmfao..)

lol i gotta admit, PEDOBEAR and LEEROYJENKINS are really funny alt-factions xD...drop me a pm, i might join ya guys..

anyway..greetings from validusb:kiss

btw..Lv85 LA wiz-very experienced- ALWAYS looking for a RB gamma xD(i'll stay 85 till i get enough $ for a DQ horse >:3)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Am I allowed to name the Nef spy on the forums?

The one who's been listing all your members on their website, is leader of a faction containing Legendary/Nefarious Alts(or in at least one case, the relative of a Nef member), plans to sabotage you in TW's etc?
    Go for it lol, and we can see how long it stays up before the mod 'modifies' it b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I mean the faction itself isn't much of a threat, but the person in Nef has some pretty low stuff planned.

I'll give you a clue, the person runs Nefarious's Teamspeak server b:quiet
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Khalilah - Sanctuary
    Khalilah - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I had forgotten how amusing the rabble rousers can be on here.

I even got my name mentioned (yes this is Milari here)!!

Here's my two pennies worth though I dare say in the interests of those who enjoy fuelling debate, I will be scorned and QQ'd about it, lol.

First time I heard of Lunarsky was when they placed the bid and for those "spying" on our FC, if you care to ask the GMs for a copy, you'll see us all going "who are they?", "is that sabrinafox the one in WC?"

And if anyone bothered to find out who we are rather than judge and scorn us from afar, they'd know that I will never tolerate any form of underhanded tactics in TW.

If we can't win on our own and by our own strength and skill, we don't deserve to have the lands, simple as that.

I know many are jealous and hateful of the fact Nef and Legendary are the two "powerhouses" of the server and many indeed wait for our downfall.

We had the advantage in that we were two of the first on here and therefore two of the longest so many newer factions struggle to match us in TW in experience and financially.

I will not apologise for Legendary being successful in terms of TW, we have worked many many months to fine tune our ideas, our management and our way of being as a faction.

I have been in Legendary and on this server from day one. I have seen many factions rise and fall due to internal bickering and breakdown. If you want to own land and defeat us and Nefarious in battle then start by building yourself a faction based on strength, loyalty and trust. Have a solid foundation with core members - put the effort in - all the things we did.

Now go ahead and whinge at my post, I don't care - all I know is I will do my duty to my faction and protect it from any threat and I can do so with a clear conscience and peaceful mind.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    And if anyone bothered to find out who we are rather than judge and scorn us from afar, they'd know that I will never tolerate any form of underhanded tactics in TW.
    There is only so much the outside can guess, so hopefully your words are right.
    I know many are jealous and hateful of the fact Nef and Legendary are the two "powerhouses" of the server and many indeed wait for our downfall.
    Yuppers I see alot of patient pple amassing.
    We had the advantage in that we were two of the first on here and therefore two of the longest so many newer factions struggle to match us in TW in experience and financially.
    we have worked many many months to fine tune our ideas, our management and our way of being as a faction.
    You are correct here. The ones that start first and stabalizes fastest gets the upper hand.
    I have been in Legendary and on this server from day one. I have seen many factions rise and fall due to internal bickering and breakdown.
    Countless...
    If you want to own land and defeat us and Nefarious in battle then start by building yourself a faction based on strength, loyalty and trust. Have a solid foundation with core members - put the effort in - all the things we did.
    A tad contradictory, if you have that strength, loyalty, and trust you wont actually have that situation leading to this 'downfall' at the hardest of times, unless that strength, loyalty and trust is based on weekly paychecks =o sry just my 2 cents no offense.
    Now go ahead and whinge at my post, I don't care - all I know is I will do my duty to my faction and protect it from any threat and I can do so with a clear conscience and peaceful mind.
    GL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan